RWBY/RT General #1294: Nerves Of Steel Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 6 link: rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/4193ddd1-956c-476a-8a39-fde7af64fa2aRWBY5Ch0620171116v01WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Why is every adult in this show evil or incompetent?

Post purity hugs

Raven clearly wasn't part of the debate team at Beacon.

Better a yurifag than a self-insertfag too much of a beta to make an OC so he thinks about other men fucking his waifu.

You would know. Retard.

I wonder if there are even any Colour Nazis left in Remnant.

>What do I think

I think it's becoming more and more apparent that the idea of Raven attacking JNPR at a cafe in V3 made even less sense than I thought it could have.

>You will never WHOLE TEAM RWBY consensually all at once.

>Self-insertfag
When will anti-Jaunefags let this meme die?

blake

Is a girl who made mistakes but will work to fix them one way or another.

I can just about manage one woman. Four women who are essentially superheroes would kill me before I began.

ruby's voice acting is causing her to be the worst girl on the show

When you admit that's the only reason you like Jaune.

>Yang: Why did you leave Dad and me?
>Raven: Wanna see me turn into a bird!
Seriously though why did she leave him but still has a portal to him. Does she still fuck him.

So I know that not liking either Black Sun or Bumblebee makes people assume you're butthurt because you like the opposing ship, but I really don't care for either, mainly because of how Blake is terrible at reciprocating and showing gratitude.

In fact, I'd be okay with Sun and Yang getting together. I feel like they'd get along. They're both outgoing, like to joke, they show that they care deeply for others, and they could bond over how they've both been hurt by Blake despite trying to help her.

I'm amazed team STRQ even managed to survive all 4 years at Beacon with the walking bad luck charm Qrow.
Every day was a new shitty day of stubbing toes, loosing keys, and breaking things sharing a dorm with him.

Well why the fuck else would people actually give a shit about him? He's done absolutely nothing of value since the series started.

Because he secretly agrees with Raven about Ozpin after Summer's death

Odds that they'll do away with Raven? Or most of the largely unnecessary cast?

>tfw Qrow gets relegated to a separate room because his team can't stand his bullshit any longer

>Implying that's the only reason.

Joke characters who wanna be better and guys who've lost friends are characters that exist and people like, user.

>has lost too much to the conspiracy to keep going
>but lets both of his daughters get wrapped up in it
>including the one with the trait the villains are specifically hunting down and killing

so...will this motherfucker try to hit on Weiss again? andgit gud?

Why do they faunus take shit from the humans?

>RW_Y is already reunited while blake is still pissing about in faunusland

lmao

Nah he'll probably apologize for being an idiot, and she might apologize back for being so cold to him (doubtful)

She probably still loves him in her own retarded way. I hope she uses the portal to bring Tai into the story. I'd love a Qrow/Raven/Tai team-up fight.

Based webm user

Anyone else smile like a dumb idiot during this scene?

No. Better but not good.

>try to hit on Weiss
I really doubt it at this point.

Nah. Yang will try to play wingman and it'll be a disaster though.

>Episode starts.
>Turns out Piccolo hates Faunus.
Based.

Because they are failed prototypes that were abandoned by the gods who focused on their absolute perfect creation humanity.
They are literally subhumans.

What shit?
So far, all we've seen is Cardin being an ass (to anyone who puts up with him), and a run-down bar saying no faunus allowed.
The first is Cardin being an asshole in general, the second one is completely within the rights of the owner of the establishment.

Does Tai actually know that his daughters are involved?

Or does he trust Qrow not to let them get in too deep

>Yang purposely gives Jaune bad advice just to see how badly he fucks up

>tall, blonde and handsome
>has ridiculous levels of Aura and a sword that is almost certainly special for some reason
>has two parents and seven sisters that could've easily taught him how to fight and unlock his Aura
>got a free waifu that trained him for no reason besides the fact she wants to ride his oblivious dick
>tall, blonde and handsome, still a fucking failure with women
>Somehow still a fucking failure
Jaune's character is a joke that went too far

Better question is why humanity takes so much shit from the Faunus?

>Things are going bad in the big fight
>People split off into groups in their own mini-battles
>Yang and Ruby backed into a corner by Hazel
>All hope is lost
>He goes for the finishing punch
>Suddenly a portal forms and Tai catches the punch

Too depressed to try it after what happened to Pyhrra.
He stopped going after her after vol 2 anyway.

Hazel vs Tai would be the shit.

>has two parents and seven sisters
>still believing this shit

It's so likely that it has to hapen.

What the fuck even was Vernal's weapon? A pizza slicer?

What about the mines?

I just the WHOLE TEAM RWBY

>got a free waifu that trained him for no reason besides the fact she wants to ride his oblivious dick

Or because he was her partner/leader and he needs to have an idea on what he's doing?

>Traits that could've easily led to being a Gary Stu instead are used on a guy who fucks up consistently but tries anyway.

That too.

Oh yeah I forgot
>was made leader of his team despite not knowing what Aura was a few hours before
Truly a brilliant character

What about the mines?

It looked a bit like Tyrian's.

>Vernal is using a chakram submachinegun
What happened to this show...

>Sun and Yang getting together
That's the ship I would be good with becoming canon. They both deserve better than Blake, and by god the amount of fandom salt it would create.

ozpin is a dumbass

>Truly a brilliant character
Yes user, that's part of his original purpose. To be the idiot who gets things explained to him so that we the audience understand instead of having it brought up in convos between people who already know.

He's an idiot, but he wants to get better. People like that.

the Sun's are cute thank you for this

A chakram most likely, it looked like the blade would extend to corm a full circle. Since she's practically a mage it makes sense.

Weiss will try to hit on him.

>Raven then:
>BITCH BITCH BITCH
>Raven now:
>CAW CAW CAW

What the fuck happened?

>was made leader of his team despite not knowing what Aura was a few hours before
I didn't know that Aura boosted your ability to lead. Did you even watch the initiation?

The bird was irrefutable proof of what she was talking about. Unfortunately, because she couldn't handle saying and I screamed for 4 months as Ozpin tore apart and put my body back together again with some unknown power to do it, she completley undermined herself.

>I've made more mistakes than any man, woman, and child on this planet.
I guess he really wasn't kidding.

Yang and sun deserve bettwer then blake so exclent taste

I straight up try and forget about the prom arc. Outside Cinder breaking into the CTT, it has nothing of any real value to it and acually hurts some of the characters to varying degrees. If they just pretend it never happened and say nothing of it again, I'll be happy with that.

he hasn't gotten better though. I like underdog characters, but Jaune has had every fucking advantage possible and still managed to be a complete and utter failure. People like characters who had jack shit to begin with that wants to get better

Weiss will rape him in the middle of the night after coming back from an evening walk to ruby and yang sleeping together without her.

Can the people who watch RWBY: Chibi please get their own thread and stay out this one? It'd be a nice way to separate the mouthbreathers from the humans.

Salutations Anons!

Wanna hear a joke?

Someone explain to me why dust is so under utilized.
Its been a thing since volume 1 and every season is packed with scenes of people dumping ammo and it does nothing to the grimm.
weiss fucking blows up a whole god damn shipment of it and its still useless.

>Jaune has had every fucking advantage possible
When did he receive years of training like literally everyone else?

A fucking Huntsman relies on Aura more than a general relies on logistics. They don't wear armor or any real protective clothing. Aura is their first and last line of defense

Yes please Penny!

Sure thing Penny!

>Hasn't gotten better
>Can physically hold up a 400+ pound horse demon singlehandedly

Pic related

What about them? They're safe enough that it doesn't significantly impact Jacques' profits. Maybe watch your fucking step when you're in a giant bomb mining littler bombs in a tunnel made from bombs. They're willingly signing up to work in an explosive version of a coal mine, that's on their stupid asses. If they have a problem with it, go to your fucking tropical island and work on your year-round fucking fishing, ranching, and agriculture. Ah, that's right, abloo bloo bloo dem crackas be keepin' da honess faunus down reeeeeeee

Did you dye the back of your hair white, Penny?

What did the janitor yell after he jumped out of the closet?

How much time passed between Volume 1 and the fall of Beacon?

Because that's basically it, not that Anti-Jaunefags would listen to anything other than their own retarded memes like the Anti-Blakefags.

Pyrrha will show up and kick weiss out of frame

He could've received training simple by going
>hey dad you know those devil creatures that are slowly but surely bringing about the end of the world
>i was thinking i should probably learn to fight so i don't get eaten by them

It's expensive. The best was dust laced clothes but it's only for skilled richfags. Maybe debuffed in this vol too.

This menopausal old lady tells you not to trust humanity's only hope against the grimm for vague reasons. She would explain further but she has to prepare to raid a village of innocents early in the morning.

What do you do

what?

>Well why the fuck else would people actually give a shit about him?
He's a cute blond boy who is prime husbando material.

What Penny?

>Says they're safe enough
>Literally the next sentence acknowledges they work in literal death traps

>"Hurr durr they signed up for this"
>Because Poverty and lack of other options is so much of a stretch

wot

Supplies!

Grope her boob

QT Blacksmith BG Character

Discuss

His parents didn't want him to. rewatch his backstory in whatever episodes it was in.

It was in the middle of the air with only the remnants of its containers for shrapnel against a massive armored creature. While yes, the wings, maybe the eyes, and other soft tissues not getting shredded to fuck was a plot hole, you're expecting too much from it

He's a spineless, pale, pathetic boy. And he hasn't got a clue.
Somehow Oz'll make a man out of him.