Is he themost BASED animated cat ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTiSak8r9P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're forgetting Sergeant Tibbs.

Everybody wants to be a cat.

he's pretty suave but my vote goes to Pangurban

It's the magic of Ed Gilbert.
>Gilbert, under his birth name, also pursued the study of Coleoptera and described a number of beetle species and genera, such as Linsleychroma, including Linsleychroma monnei.[1][2]
So based.

I like this little nigga but nobody else seems to.

Settled on the idea of raising someone else's kids pretty fast

He's a terrible cat. He spends most of his movie trying to be a dog. He's an okay dog, though.

>Pangurban
youtube.com/watch?v=tTiSak8r9P8

Cat that acts like a dog is the best pet, to be completely fair.

I remember thinking that cat was so cool as a kid. He was just as big as a dog (or at least i thought he was) which made him almost like a tiger. Not only that but he was a cool smooth talking, jazz playing, street cat

You ever notice how cats often have litters with kittens that are all different colors and coat lengths and stuff? That's partly because cats can and usually do get knocked up by multiple babydaddies at once. Even if he'd fucked Duchess first he'd still be guaranteed on winding up raising at least one other cat's kitten as long as he stayed with her, and there wouldn't be a certainty that any of a particular litter were his. Might as well accept it early.

If you want a dog just get a dog. If you like cats better then why would you want a doglike cat?

Cats are cuter, cuddlier, and quieter; dogs are playful and energetic. Its like the best of both worlds.
Sorry, didn't mean to get into an argument or anything.

Nah it's fine. Just friendly discussion. Maybe you've known some chill cats in your time, and I've known one or two quieter cats myself, but I've also known some total spazzes that definitely qualify for more playful and energetic than some dogs I've known, but it especially depends on age of course.

Ah, got ya.
Truth be told, I really prefer cats, but have had dogs all my life due to my family's allergies. Most cats I've known have been just great, and I'd love to get one one day.

Now that I think about it...
Duchess had been blacked.

*Everybody wants to fuck a cat

well,it's fine too.

>Is he themost BASED animated cat ever?
Not even close.

Best cat.

>any of these katz

Ha.

No but he is a great cat

he's king of the highway

prince of the boulevard