Just how strong is Johnny Bravo canonically?

Just how strong is Johnny Bravo canonically?

Like 5 or 6

5 or 6 what.

This user is correct.

I'd go 5. 6 is probably too high, as we've never seen him lift that

5.5 then?

His head was capable of smashing through boulders.

at least 4 plates and durability/endurance of a god

pl8s you fucking DYEL

>5 or 6 strength

Jesus Johnny, what are you doing? That's a minus 2 modifier, minimum. What, are you planning a pure WIS or DEX build, and hoping everything just works out magically?

strong enough to crush me with his big, hunky arms

fpbp

Enough to go toe-to-toe with 70% Full Power Shaggy

>that suzy

muh dick.

Strong enough to tie an alligator into a knot.

Bump

It's a white wolf system, 3 is the best a mortal man can get

Does anybody have that one picture where Johnny calls Carl in a panic because he doesn't know what sex is?

Bump

>70%
>Full

Isn't he canonically a master of roughly 20 forms of martial arts, but he seems to just suck at Karate?

Yes, by based Gashi.

Johnny´s mom is so fucking hot

i dont like the memes that johnny is a virgin. doesnt anyone remember the episode where they try to sacrifice him to the volcano but he gets violently spit out and the island explodes because hes THAT much NOT a virgin?

Who did he fuck?

Yeah, it's an Elvis joke/reference. Elvis was REALLY big on karate (7th degree black belt), though it's debated whether or not he was actually good at it.

Didn't he fight a crocodile in the pilot and win?

Word of God was Johnny scored plenty but it didn't come up in the show because the rejections are funnier.

Didn't he have a good date with that deer?

lots of antelope and vampires probably

>Gets to fuck exotic flavors of different races of women
>Completely ignored by THOTS
Lucky guy

Plus, you know the girl he got buff to go to a dance with put out after, if only in recognition of how hard he worked.

Poor Johnny. Women only use him for his body.

70% of full obviously

Or maybe even the virgin-wanting volcano rejected Johnny. He's just that repulsive.

Enough to survive a Moose and cow double team.

post moar fanart

His arm muscles are weak, but his hair is indestructible

Wish there was more art of this pairing.

Depends on the joke. Skinny women can easily overpower him when they need to.

Johnny isn't a virgin, he's Chad, look at his hair, posture, general demeanor.

How does the furry community feel about Johnny stealing all of their women without really trying? All of their bland snowflake ocs can't seem to compete with his charms.

Johnny Bravo isn't a virgin because he got molested as a small child.
That's also why he's so obsessed with sex, it's a coping mechanism.

He's dull-minded, but Bravo is always a welcome bro to my bunny waifus.

>"Hey little mama, I see you got yourself a bucket of Kentucky fried chicken there."
>HOO HAH HUH
>"Me too."
and then they fuck

Dammit Scout, that's not how this works.

I wish people would stop trying to pretend Velma is hot. It's just sad at this point.

Could you guys imagine what would happen if Johnny was an angel?
Nah forget it, that would be Stupid

Is that Johnny or a blonder version of Leon S. Kennedy?

I believe this to be true, bodybuilders only have the muscles they do because they dehydrate themselves so the skin stretches tightly over the muscle giving them a more 'ripped' look than a strongman who actually performs feats of strength for an onlooking crowd.

Is Bleedman still alive? I could've sworn he died but it might have been a fever dream.

Boy do we wish he could just die!

why does Sup Forums hate bleedman again?

He's still very much alive and it's not a dream user. We never got off the ride user, it's still going and we haven't reached the end yet.

Something along the lines of this page and his "taste" in women

that's worse than I remember.
yeah, he's a fag.

You know, it's been a while since i Story timed it, and boy do i feel bad for leaving everyone with the bad ending
How aboud we story time it together tomorrow?Maybe for laughs, maybe to cringe, or maybe to hear the tale of "Bleedman the living Leyend"?

That's not that bad at all. At least it makes sense in an edgy kind of way.
As for his taste in women, Sup Forums really needs to remember what site this is. That should be celebrated more than anything.

Pretty sure Bleedman's a pedo.

They as a whole like that the show had a noticeable amount of waifus and that Johnny seems to attract them more than actual human girls.

Im imagining this in current year.
>Where human push men and their privilege away, >However non human ladies are swiping the non gay hunks left and right.

HAHA

Samurai jack

Pretty sure that's what he meant.

Well it's mutual so

Why was he even avoiding her, she's HIGHTEST

No no. One of his other pedophile writers died

Velma

Duke nukem fucks mei

Time for the Virgin v Chad meme again

> it's been a fucking decade and he's still doing the same le edgy pedo cartoon fanfic bullshit

The better question is, how could anyone NOT hate bleedman?

Maybe he really just isn’t fighting back. Rather take the L then actually hit a lady considering how strong he is. Plus, imagine what mama Bravo would say if she found out her son hit a lady!

i think scout and bravo would be very good friends

i haven't seen one of these in forever.

he most definitely banged velma

I think you should go back to tumblr.

based johnny

Strong enough to beat Goku.

Johnny Blanco when?

>not Johnny Amarillo

everybody and their grandmother can beat goku these days.

>Velma
>"I'm sorry Johnny, but my career comes first!"

Johnny Bravo's curse is that he has the body of an alpha, but is also an eternal virgin.

Is Johnny Bravo the best example of the Virgin Chad?

Why doesn't Johnny have any real friends? The only people he knows is a nerd, a little girl, and his mother.

Maybe 7.

All his friends are on the internet, browsing a Russian cheeki-breeki board that bitches about comics and cartoons.

hypocresy and jealously
he is what Sup Forums wants to be

Do it.

5 or 6 strengths

the werewolf

Someone needs to do a virgin vs chad meme where Johnney is both.

Word of God is that he gets girls, we just don't see it because it's not as funny. Hell, I remember the episode about his birthday (also Valentine's day) where most of it was about a beautiful lady who was completely into him, but her job (she was a spy) made it a no-go.

sure It will be great for shit and giggles

>pompadour + thick-rim glasses
Wow, they unknowingly hit the nail on the head in predicting hipster fashion of the late '10s.

Like Barney from How I Met Your Mother!

thats how they get vascular and defined near competition, they get the muscles from working out like 4 hours a day, eating big, juicing, and sleeping.

He was spat out because angry volcano gods want virgin GIRLS.

I remember an episode where a girl says that his body is full of toxins so he isn't strong as he semms

Pretty sure he nastied Carol a few times after Ned was killed at the seafood place.