fucking NJ

Talk shit get hit

roasties get toasties

HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!

>tattoo
Slut BTFO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=udRl9al1h-Q

bitches are weak even an open hand slap will knock them

It's not a good idea to put your hands on people. Maybe she will learn that when her brains unscramble. The guy won't spend a day in prison, clear cut self defense.

Equal rights, equal lefts.

No ways will the guy be found guilty

rekt
women are you even trying?!

>get punched
>punchs back

WOW, STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!

Bet she wont try that again

Pretty messed up. Women shouldn't be out like complete masculine slobs, starting fist fights with men

Men should be adults and not knock out said delusional nasty woman.

>man retaliates

I'd hardly call some pussy who goes around punching women a man.

Guy should be castrated.

KEK

This is what equality looks like.

Seriously though. Her slap would have done no damage to him, there was absolutely no need for a full whack punch.

Call me what you want, but this is no different from going all out on a Child.

its her head smacking the pavement which killed her.

>being a cuck

i chuckled

yeah americans that's way we don't beat each other and especially women and children

You gotta a question you ask the 8-Ball

If you start a fight or throw a punch the sex does not matter anymore.

Willing to dish out, means you are ready to get hit.

>want equality
>get equality
>complain about it
kikkity kek

I went to Rutgers NB. Bitches go out on college Ave and think they're hot shit cuz they can walk into any party without ratio. In a sense they're currency and this breed narcissistic cunts.

>Her slap would have done no damage to him

Maybe she should've lifted more before starting fights with people.

this. I mean yeah it is his right to hit her back, but a life time of being labelled a 'women basher' isn't worth it in this femenist run society

This. It's fine that he hit her back in my opinion. If she is gonna step up and throw, better expect something to be thrown back. But if she threw a pebble, no reason to toss a mountain in retaliation.

4/10

self defense, next case please

If he pushed her away or something, then there is no problem. However, putting her in a coma is more force than is required to stop a non-lethal threat.

He should be in jail.

>Implying that banshee was a "woman".

Bitch needed slaying.

Sounds like you are saying women aren't equal to men, you misogynistic diaper baby.

Who says he was arrested

>That noise

OK....Based purely on what we can see.

>Shot of a bottle of hard alcohol.
Clearly at least some of the people present are under the influence. Not a defence but mitigating circumstances.
>Woman hits first
she starts the fight
>Guy was an idiot for clocking her back in front of so many people
and he clearly knew it because we see him fucking book it as soon as he's done it

>guy's a wuss for not sticking around - he knew what he'd done was stupid (I'm not defending her actions - just his naivety that he could hit a woman in public and get away with it)
>he obviously realises this because we see him bailing as quickly as possible.

fully deserved

No, men are allowed to attack an equal threat with equal force.
When a toddler throws a tantrum you restrain it, you don't donkey kick it off a balcony.

>no different from going all out on a Child.

Exactly. This is what bugs me about these idiotic millennials.

They have been so brainwashed by feminism that they don't understand the concept of neoteny.

Women are more developmentally similar to children than they are to men. They are physically weaker and less self aware and this is why they were traditionally cared for by their male counterparts.

Just because feminists hurping the durp doesn't mean it's okay to knock some bitch out for some her little tantrum.

If a 7 year old kid demanded that he/she is 'equal' to you would that suddenly make it okay to knock them into a coma just because they get mad at you? Absolutely fuck not.

Top kek

For anyone interested youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

>acts of violence are acceptable as long as no one gets hurt.

underrated

Fun fact, in Dutch "slap" means weak

Self defense, yes but she barely even punched him so for him to throw a hook like that instead of maybe pushing or even slapping her is ridiculous, bitch ass pussy this dude is.

Anyone defending him or has a problem can come find me. I live in Kearny, NJ & drive a green x5.

>muh feelings dictate law.

If you are assaulted you have a right to defend yourself. If you slap me I can punch you. If you pull a knife on me I can shoot you. It's just the way it is faggot so stop white knighting. That bitch isn't going to fuck you. Even in a coma.

Godlike reflexes.

Toddlers are incapable of understanding the depths of their actions though.

Literal monkeys.

>that cuckold trying to sucker punch
kek

>whore gets mad at douchebag, tries to hit him, gets coma'd
wow thats so surprising, it never happened before

Nice. All women deserve a busted eye socket when they start flapping their talktwats.

Fuck that shit I had a bitch split my lip and give me giant bruises before I slapped her once and knocked her out. That women basher shit only lasts for like a month tops, and some people agree with what you do. If a bitch wants to start a fight like a man, she better be prepared for the consequences.

T. White Knight

What a fucking swing, honestly with the speed of that reaction it seemed like a primal reaction and i doubt he can be held accountable for his actions given it was literally self defense.

Just fuck off you faggot. No need to make such a big deal out of this.

Person A hits Person B, Person B hits Person A back. Person A initiated fight, so Person A clearly fucked up. End of story.

Now if we switch Person A and Person B with woman and man respectively, OH MY GOD!!!! WHAT HAS HE DONE!!!!

Fuck off.

>Rutgers, go figure

so much this. i went to this fucking shithole and I watched this video 10 times in a row because of the profound sense of justice it made me feel

Have you ever met a child that was 160-170cm tall and weighed between 60-70kgs?

Because if you have, then the comparison is fair.

Neither are women.

You said the same thing in 1982.

Did i say that?

Good riddance, disgusting whore.

She turned white after that slap.

In other words, yes.

>a fucking roo

I was bigger than that when I was 7.

How to sum up Islam in one sentence.

gybo tries to be funny, he isnt. wow.

You're a fucking retard cunt.

Because those neonatal people are allowed to vote and limit my personal rights, therefore they are subject to the same physicality I would display in other circumstances against other people.

>child throws an acorn at you
>You mow him down with an assault rifle
Well he shouldn't have picked a fight.

Retards the entire lot of them

People like these cunts shouldn't drink, they can't even handle their alcohol without screaming and fighting

100% justified

Toddlers aren't considered equal citizens with voting privileges.

What's your point?

What a nice beta upbringing you have right there.

if no one gets hurt its not violence

not rekting women is now beta behaviour. lol. fucking krokodyl man

What's retarded is comparing the strike of a small child to a fully grown adult.

>He should've only slapped back desu
The entire thing takes less than a second, he has no time to even consider his response, it's a pure instinct. She shouldn't have resolved to violence, it has repercussions, with intent or not.

>pic somewhat related

i'll give you 1000 koruna to say my post was funny
what do you think huh? good deal baby?

youtube.com/watch?v=m-ZmJuQqT9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=NA2OSy3Oqhg

youtube.com/watch?v=uQJboDs0Jtk

youtube.com/watch?v=lGyOOTzF1fQ

ROASTIES GET THE TOASTIES

>include me in the screen cap

This is offtopic but what the show was called where the idiots with mullets drank beer and called everyone homo or cunt? They had also a Opel Manta.

Wasn't a child though, didn't throw an acorn. As a Jerseygirl, she should have known the GTL lifestyle is a "forever" thing and his "guns" pack a wallop.

No self control, emotionally explosive, no foreshadowing or rational thought. When looked at through the lens of reality her choices to assault a grown man seem impulsive...the actions of someone incapable of high cognitive function.

You also have to take responsibility for consequences you did not foresee, so if it's a question of whether he used too much force when he defended himself, that's a clear yes in this case and could have been a no if the punch only got her a black eye.

kek

lol that sucker punching cuck got fucked

I personally enjoy seeing jumped out bitches put in their place.
Don't give a fuck if it hurts your feels.

I`m honestly shocked, even for this board that you people would be ok with destroying a Women when she throws a little tantrum.

Perhaps you would do it to your own Mother when she`s angrily asks you do something or if she tried to hit you when you did something wrong.

Never getting dat dick sucked son.

It's called hyprebole. You retarded fucks should understand that shit here.

This.

New Kids on the Block? They also made two movies, New Kids Turbo and New Kids Nitro.

>i poisoned her food, but she didn't die

Totally not attempted murder. I LOVE your train of thought. Let's be friends.

By your logic if some skinny white kid comes up to me and starts hitting me I should just walk away