Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/presidential-election-2016-results-live-updates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> just got back from my polling station
> Taiwan

There are polling stations in embassies are you retarded?

Taiwan doesn't have official diplomatic relations with the US. Therefore, there are no US embassies in Taiwan.

new CTR tactic - forging testimonials of Hillary actually winning... REALLY MAKES YOU THINK...

>on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

are there black and latinas in Taiwan also shill?

>just got ba
>get the fuck back in the tent

You live in Taiwan, why should you even care what they (Taiwan) think?

>goncern thread
>imblyijg not ctr

Could you pls stop posting that shit?

FUCK OFF CTR, THERE ARE DOZENS OF THREADS LIKE THESE

guy i just got back from polling station #ImWithHer - it's looking bad for Hillary, MAGA hats everywhere, trump/pence bumper stickers etc. it's horrible

and there is a us embassy in serbia btw

Guys stop responding to the BAIT Sage if you reply

You forgot to turn on your proxy

FUCK OFF CTR

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Excellent !!

You CTR faggots can stop now.
It's over and your lying, cheating, thieving,
murdering, pedophile candidate will be
shown to her jail cell shortly.

Its only funposting!

Can relate, was just at a polling station in Tampa, everyone had a #Imwithher shirt, this 5'5" cuban gentleman slapped me after I snickered at his wife's make trump drumpf again hat he told me that if I voted for hillary he'd kill me and I'm a peaceful person so I did as he said I'm sorry brahs

>Taiwan
kek
nice try CTR

6:46 a.m. ET The first votes are in, and Donald Trump is off to a very early lead in the 2016 presidential election, winning over the voters of three tiny New Hampshire precincts by a 32-25 margin over Hillary Clinton.

cbsnews.com/news/presidential-election-2016-results-live-updates/

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'MAGA' hats, but no 'I'm with her' shirts. Outside, 'Blacks for Trump' and 'latinos for Trump' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why did Hillary have a strategy to nurse her Parkinson's disease?...