What cartoon or comic has made you regain the will to live

What cartoon or comic has made you regain the will to live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASE5CONyGV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

W.I.T.C.H.

just fucking with you, i actually really loved Lastman. Had a great sense of humor , good story, just a good time overall.

Don't scare me like that

Fucking kek

Flex Mentallo.

I don't know about any comic giving me some renewed lease on life, but Empowered tends to be something I look forward to reading.

I actually used to read Watchmen when I was depressed.

It helped somehow.

I've had a comic totally sap my will to live before

HERO OF THE BEACH!

Y'know, I wonder if any scans of Charles Atlas' books exist besides the initial advertisement.

I'm sure it did

But it probably didn't have any secret advice, probably just standard "work out and eat right" stuff. Maybe with some 50s logic thrown in for extra measure.

I'm pretty sure charles atlas still runs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASE5CONyGV8

KING OF THE BEACH

Which one?

MADMAN

>shown went downhill.
It's currently better than it has ever been you fag.

HE COMES!

Definitively this user.

Nana's Everyday Life?

Had a real dip in quality around S4
Any more discussion, though, might need to be taken elsewhere.

wander over yonder

post the one from the black guy's perspective

Sit the fuck down, hasdrone.

The captain underpants movie

steve lichman

samurai jack season 5

Maybe but it's picked right bacl up.

I don't remember, I was too depressed

This is gonna sound really pathetic, but the Lava Lake Beach episode of Star V.S. the Forces of Evil.
The shit Marco was going through in that episode hit really close to home, and was really similar to some problems I've been dealing with for over a year now. The episode gave me a chance to really look at how I was behaving and what my actions were doing to myself. It helped me realize I was making myself miserable.I needed to move on and stop worrying about something that's come and gone. It was really weird watching a cartoon more or less call you out on your problems for 15 minutes straight. The show was more honest about (and was more helpful with) my problems than all my friends and family had for a whole fucking year. Especially that shit about how the person that hurt you is always gonna be a part of you. I spent so much time just trying to erase them from my existence, and just accepting that they'll always be with me in a way really helped. Also, that thing about how you can't let the memories of someone take away from something you loved hit REALLY hard.
For the first time in a long time, I don't just feel totally angry and miserable all the time. I'm not just gonna go and say I feel 100% better and that everything is solved, but I finally feel like I'm moving forward and getting better.
>tfw fucking nacho boy and shrub girl are more honest and helpful with your problems than your fucking family.
>>also; that "Baloo balee, baloo balow, I let you go, I let you go" shit actually works.

What the fuck is with this W.I.T.C.H hate meme?

i think i read somewhere it basically just was flexing your muscles against each others, so your bicep against your tricep. pretty retarded

Nigga did you really have to write an essay
I just wanted to say that before I read it

Naw, not really. Just started venting it get hard to stop. Sorry man.

Holy shit, I just read a bunch of these

This is amazing.

It's Such a Beautiful Day

Family Guy

None

>Crossed ,exactly the arc of the fatal englishman

>shen is going on hiatus over a meme

HAHAHAHAHA

its also kind of funny that he lost the point of his message. If people are finding joy out of his comic and he isn’t, that’s okay and balances itself out. I can’t stand poorly drawn webcomics trying to be unnecessarily philosophical, so its nice to see someone’s shit get pushed in.

it's a good show.

The transformers more than meets the eye

>complaining about a wall of text without reading it.

Turns out when you spam the shit oflut of somwthing people grow to hate it.

Kuck

>its also kind of funny that he lost the point of his message
I think it's great to see him learn and accept he was wrong.
Aww who am I kidding he probably can't even notice the hypocrisy.
Did normies ever find out about bike cuck.

those things look like verdugo. I don't know how but they managed to make chrysallids even more terrifying.

Isn’t that guy really religious, but the “I’m skeptical of stuff, so it’s okay to be skeptical of my belief system”? Remember his comics being really fucking family friendly and actually funny.

This might be the greatest comic I have ever read.