Who else >in line to vote

Who else >in line to vote

Pic related is my polling booth

This picture is illegal. Enjoy the pokey, faggot.

Already voted. There were 6 people in line in front of me, and 2 behind when I left.

Make us proud user

Dauuuyym shawdy looking fiine on the left

already voted, i was the first in line and it's it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Is that Bill?

those meme pants can't be legit

>the fate of the American election will be decided by blacks in emoji joggers

>not being mail in ballot master race
waiting in line is for plebs

>leaf
>voting

why is this allowed to vote?

Your proxy is not working right Leaf

God damnit nip moot

Range ban all Canadian IPs now

Me on the left.

more or less whites than usual/expected?

>Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts

You could be turned away from voting if you’re sporting your campaign gear

asking the real question

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

>You could be turned away from voting if you’re sporting your campaign gear
really? some of the workers at the station were wearing their 'Let's make herstory' shirts

>>Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...
>
>Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

You must be from the future where trump wins and hillbots hare exiled Cucknadia

I'm confuse. When exactly the voting will be over and when will we see results?

Just voted in NJ. Was in and out quick.

fuck off leaf

>emojipants

america is done for

Haha these CTR shills pretending to be American voters are pathetic.

All this last minute shilling for Hillary makes me feel confident in Trump. But then again on the other hand guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

No campaigning at the polls, they can turn you away.

Fucking asshole trying to vote few times for his bitch

I saw the other thread, apparently by you, and you were told that it's illegal to wear any #MAGA- or #IMWHITER-shirts or caps in near polling stations

Like the garbageman and your mom.

I've never had to wait to vote, wouldn't you Americans want to live in a real democracy?

>comedy niggers in emoji pants is so common in the USA that no one ITT even comments on the absurdity of it

CTR this was already fucking posted above you fucking leaf cunt.

>

is that Bill Clinton user?

Fuck off cunt

who do you think the bitch in the emoji pants voted for

KEK

>he actually thinks piss-poor bait is 'CTR shills'
I want nu/pol/ underages to fuck off

No wonder voter turnout is so abysmal if there are such long lines at the fucking booths

Get you shitty pasta out of here

(no)

everyone knows bill's voting for trump. he hates that cunt

What the heck is up with americans and cargo shorts ?

>spongenog emojipants
Why does this thing's vote count as much as that of actually worthwhile people?

>implying I didn't vote by mail a month ago

already voted, i was the first in line and it's it's not looking good for Trump...

kek

Just got back from the polling station.

A Leaf strikes again

This!

tired of that pasta

fuck is that TED DANSON in front of you

you have to queue to vote? do you have very few places to do it or something? i literally walk to the little church at the end of my road and i might have to wait behind 2 people inside

emoji tights JUST KILL NIGGERS ALREADY

a fucking leaf

Man its 4 in the fucking morning. Fuck. I still need to masturbate and do some dishes then sleep for 7 hours. FUCK.

you can get them here too, I've seen them on 12-14 year old girls before

Probably from Primark

Know when to quit leaf.

how do you guys get the first post in these threads no matter what

we'll see the results around 5am our time, אחי

>Primark
never been there. guess i'm too old

OP is probably Hawaiian
so he gets to vote early

B-Bill?

It's Ted Danson.

BILL FUCKING CLINTON REEEEEE

Trump 2016 but I also voted for Roy Cooper.

lol

chicago here, got to my place at 6:05am just a lot of cranky old guys

the ballot reader broke when I was there but they had us put our ballots into a lockbox until it was fixed

thank you

God bless user. GO OUT AND VOTE

Why do Americans have to wait to vote? I've never had to wait in line.

Topkek

Tell me about Bill why does he vote in line?

Standing in line in Orlando about to MAGA.

holy shit, its bill!

Is that Bill Clinton in the blue shirt and shorts?

OP here took about an hour in total. Voted for tump and medical marijuana in my state. Get out and vote ameribros.

This amazes me as well. Turnouts over 40%, is that even possible?

Those fucking emoji leggings are an utter abomination. As if they couldn't get any worse they even aren't sewed together well, disgusting.

Jeez, Max Headroom hasn't aged at all.

>there's lines to vote in the US

holy shit you burgers crack me up, is there a single ballot box in town or what?

you're lucky
I got dragged there a few times, the chemicals in that store make me literally sick

Do Americans all buy their clothes from wal mart?

>mfw americlaps wait more on black fridays and breakfast openings than election day

>emoji pants

Test

Stale pasta. Must be the kind Podesta was talking about.

Who do you think she voted for ?

Is that bill clinton?

Acabo de volver de mi estación de voto, y las cosas no están luciendo bien para Trump....

Donde sea que mirara, remeras de "Estoy con ella", pero ningun sombrero MAGA. Afuera, el 90% de los autos en el estacionimiento tenían stickers de "El amor vence a Trump", e incluso había en los camiones cargados de Latinos, Latinas, y Afroamericanos marginalizados que trajeron para votar a la izquierda...

¿¿Por qué no tuvo Trump una estrategia para escapar de las elecciones???

I did absentee voter ballot two weeks ago and as I was waiting on who I was with outside, this big slabby fat charcoal nigger walks out on her GO phone and talking to her fellow sheboon saying "yea jus go in dey and hit skrait democrat" and then proceeds to call up more whooping nig colleagues to vote Democrat. I sure hope y'all are doing the same with Trump

I SEE WHITE PEOPLE

In line, lol I was first

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?..

Gee, I wonder who that fat groid with the cat eye glasses and emoji yoga pants could be voting for.

No degrades a la Argentina de semejante manera. Somos el último bastión blanco y cristiano de Latinoamérica. No nos pongas al nivel de México y demás países de mierda.

or too high class, it's a fucking over priced dollar store for punting sweatshop trash to poor white girls who can't wear the same thing twice and for niggers to don their full wardrobe out with. No-one of class would ever visit

>argentina
>blanca

No seas pajero, nuestro unico objetivo en la meme-guerra es recuperar las Malvinas, cualquier golpe bajo a los anglos que pueda darse, se dará