I AM SO HARD RIGHT NOW

I AM SO HARD RIGHT NOW
OH MY GOD

MAGA
A
G
A

Go Trump, Frenchfag with you ! Save the white race !

Those digits don't lie

ITS HAPPENING!

so close...

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?..

>
>so close...

Fuck!

Hil yes, bitches. When will you Drumpftards learn?

Sup Forums D 14?!

fagot.

kek wills it
SHADILAY

THE DAY IS TODAY AND TRUMP IS

A W A K E
W
A
K
E

MEDIOCRE

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
MAAAAAAGAAAAAAAA

TODAY WE CELEBRATE OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY

I cant wait for unchained post election trump

Post tits

Praise be kek!

Lol, Trumps gonna lose. Can't wait for the tears

He's been unchained post election Trump for a few weeks now. You don't remember when he tweeted that his campaign has told him he's fucked and to do whatever he wants?

OY VEY

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?..

You voted in germany?

Really? Is this the new pasta?

Niggas, bo mo bidda be dat tum sum finna muh dick, ayo po mo gub sin cof finna fo Trump...

Muhfuggen niggas be lookin, 'Gibs me dat' swag, niggas trill skeet finna MAGA bling. Da hood, 'ayo hol' up' bix nood fo 90 posent gon pimp dat niggas ryde fo sho bidda be sum finna trill dat skeet kunta kinte, cholo thots an niggas finna gib dem dat nut homie...

Dat cracka Trump finna honkydonky deez niggas n sheeeeeiiiittt?...

Guys Guys, I just got back from marathoning german TV for 2 minutes and guess what, Trump won.

Honestly, it's probably true at this time. The only people voting this morning are going to NEETs and welfare recipients. We need to wait until at least six when the Republican voters get off work.

I like how they make her crosseyed. Has anyone seriously not figured out by now that these are Trump supporters trying to induce an anger vote?

source for this?

HIGGGGGGGGGH ENNNNNNNNERRRRRRRRGYYYYYYYYYYY

The salty replies are just too much. I hope this country isn't as fucked as their minds.

please win today mighty trump lord

So when do you guys start voting or have you already started? Or you start in the morning in a few hours?

started on east coast already and throughout midwest...west, soon.

Get ready to cry your eyes out, Drumpflets

Good morning!

A few things I wanted to say:

1) You are not being mistreated. At all.

2) You are not a victim.

3) Your personal failings are your own responsibility, not anyone else's. Certainly not society's.

4) If impoverished illegal immigrants are "taking your jobs," then you should be more concerned with the fact that you have no skills and are frankly unemployable.

5) Some people are gay - GET OVER IT.

6) Some people are trans - GET OVER IT.

7) The rich (that doesn't include you) need to pay their fair share. And we need to stop them from buying politicians. PERIOD.

That's all. Now please kindly stop whining like a little bitch about how bad you think you have it.

Signed,

- A Not Angry White Person.

I've got two tests to take in UNI then I drive down to the both to vote

Don't both voting, Drumpftards. Stay at home in your underwear and jack it to anime with your cheeto covered hands like you do every day

WE ARE AWAITED IN VALHALLA

This is just going to backfire against him when he loses.

We're gonna win bigly. I can't believe this us really happening. LANDSLIDE INCOMING MAGA

It's going to happen.

Im quite nervous. All they have to do is rig florida and Pennsylvania and trump has no way to win

I'm edging all day until her victory speech, at which point I'll cover my computer with arcing ropes of jism.

>Criminals keep trying to stump Trump
>Get routinely humiliated every time
Your stamina impresses me. How do you keep doing this when you are so regularly BTFO?

German polling station.

Okay Ahmed.

>7) The rich (that doesn't include you) need to pay their fair share. And we need to stop them from buying politicians. PERIOD.
This is the MOST IMPORTANT point out of all of them and only trump can stop it

Can you imagine Obama and Hillary speech after a Trump victory? We need this.

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

>Can you imagine Obama and Hillary speech after a Trump victory? We need this.
She will have a stroke

fucking nips

It really seems as if all the good Germans died or left the country. You've got some nerve calling anyone a bitch if this is what you actually believe.
Your enrichment cometh, schwüler

>4) If impoverished illegal immigrants are "taking your jobs," then you should be more concerned with the fact that you have no skills and are frankly unemployable.

And when those immigrants have children they will have access to the same education as American children, and begin to take away skilled jobs as well. YAY.

It's time

What the fuck don't you fucking faggots understand about rigged? The average American doesn't know or care about George Soros. They don't care that it's rigged and they domy want to know. Too many fucking feelings in America that's all they care about. Boohoo my feelings. That's America. WWIII in bound.

Let America awaken

Guys, I just got back from my Trump, and it's not looking good for polling station...

Everywhere I looked, cars, but no buses. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the 'I'm With Her' shirts in the Latinos, Latinas and blacks and even on the buses loaded with marginalized MAGA hats, parking lot brought in to vote left...

Why didn't vote have a strategy to get out the Trump?...

checked

May the Emperor reign forever.

>society cant be responsible for an individuals failings

Yes, yes it can. Liberals talk about institutionalized poverty/racism/oppression/homophobia/etc
anything that involves policies that put you at a comparative disadvantage can be reasonably pointed to as a potential source of failure.

>immigrants dont take jobs

America has a severe brain-drain effect, with both high-skill and low-skill workers coming here. it does in fact squeeze people who live here if it is excess, particularly young and poor people.

>no skills
poor people dont always have money for skill training. combined with that comparative disadvantage (say, being poor and white in W. Virginia as opposed to being black and benefitting from Affirmative Action and college diversity quotas) it can make it extremely hard to move up in the world.

t. an american with a degree (and not angry).

>0.05₪

Hillary will make america great again

It's habbining!

praise kek

These du8s confirm it. Trump will win.

Why does commiefornia get 55 fucking electoral votes

Kek has spoken

blue pilled faggot - get over yourself, do not lecture people who know decisively more on said topics than you.
hang yourself.

>Why does commiefornia get 55 fucking electoral votes
All those 3/5's really add up

Eternal Frog has spoken

Because of population size.

However Northern and Southern California are like two different states entirely with different geography, culture and people and should be separated. But that will never happen because that would actually make things fair.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's looking good for Trump.

Everywhere I looked, 'MAGA' hats, but no 'I'm with Her' shirts. Outside, 'TRUMP 2016'' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks who mobilized to vote Red.

How does Trump does it? His strategy let's him get all the vote. What went so right?

Just went to the voting station at 5 30 in the morning to wait in line. Out of the 400 people waiting there I only say maybe three monkeys and no one with nose hooks. So many beautiful white faces, lots of men.
Talked to a dude behind me that mentioned voter fraud, another group of working class men that didn't know what' line to go in because it has been over a decade since they voted.
I think we got it boys. We are going to make America great again.

Alright Mahmoud. Don't you have a fat, dykey German chick to take out on 5 awkward dates so maybe you can put your 5 inch Pimmel inside her? No one cares about your opinion Klaus, go back to being a cuck

PRAISE KEK

PRESIDENT TRUMP

SHADILAY

Hillary for prison.

So did my mom, sister, father and brother in law
We are all registered Democrat except for my brother in law
>inb4 how can you be a registered Democrat
Me and my dad are union members and up until this year fell for the
>if you're union you must vote Democrat

I don't think I'm ever going to feel this motivated and hopeful again Trump better fucking win

Fascism is back to stay. Congratulations Trump.

C'mon Trump Irish nigger with you!

>kunta kinte, cholo thots an niggas finna gib dem dat nut homie...

I have dual citizenship, voted by absentee ballot in the state of New York weeks ago

praying for you all

Make America Great Again

Your erection will go away when Hillary takes her rightful place as the next president and there's nothing you Drumpfkins can do about it.

>checks flag
Why am i not surprised

AMERICA TAKE MY ENERGY

OMG, IT SEWS !!!

This is truly a sign of Kek! The frogs are with you Americans! MAGA!

Southeastern PA checking in. Just voted for the God Emperor. MAGA brothers.

Just here to checkum

concentration camps for mexicans, niggers, jews and lefties when?

Hillary will never be seen again after the election.

no worries, their children will be your grandchildren. better lock up your daughter NOW