Timmy

How cognisant is Tim-Tim?

I'm hoping for genuinely mentally handicapped rather than secret genius because it seems a little ableist to retcon him being mentally challenged.

Well, in Jimmy's first episode he's jealous of all the attention Jimmy is getting. And later, in the Special Olympics episode, he understands that steroid abuse is wrong on either an ethical or legal level, and is concerned for his friend's well-being. So he's at least partially aware of the world around him and cause-effect.

I assume pretty cognizant, in the episode about jimmy taking steroids he was having trouble explaining to Mr. Mackey the situation but he clearly understood what was going on and was trying to get help from him after all.

He's not completely retarded but he's no genius either, he's definitely not clueless about what happens around him and actually understands it clearly enough.

I suppose in DND terms he’d be high wisdom, low intelligence.

Why is SP's representation of disabled fucks so great?

Better yet, how do his parents fuck?

Because their traits are more than 'they're disabled.'

Because they're allowed to be people before being disabled. They have characterization and their focus, when they get it, isn't about how terrible it is to be disabled and how people should treat them well, it's the complete opposite on fact, they're treated like everyone else.
Heck, Jimmy prefers the term handicapped over "special" for christ sake, SP is against treating them with kid gloves.

TIMMY!

He's retarded, not stupid. He understands stuff and is aware of the world around him. He also has a massive speech impediment.

probably because they're characters and not diversity quotas

>How cognisant is Tim-Tim?
Tim/Timmy

they make him out to be something more than retarded but in the end just the intellect of a child

at least judging by the overloaded super hero plan

If no one in TFBW (aside from you and Kenny) have powers, then how is Doctor Timmothy able to communicate?

timmy is like the opposite of kenny where the kids are the ones who cant understand him but others can
they make fun of diversity by making diverse characters but still using them like actual characters

at least they use to before randy park

Then what is Token's excuse for being entertaining in the majority of his appearances? Literally token black character, most of the humor in his appearances makes fun of black stereotypes, there's nothing else particularly special about him he's just a nice kid. But I'm almost never disappointed when he's part of an episode. The writing around him is typically solid. I guess it also helps he isn't used too much.

his brain seems fine, its just his body is hella fucked

Fucking Magic, obviously. Did you forget the fact that the kids faced one Shub-Niggurath, and *weren't* reduced to gibbering shells from merely gazing upon it? The kids probably all have actual superpowers to some degree or another.

The fact that he's a diversity quota is the joke?

The kids just guess at what he means or implies with limited body language and run with it. Timmy probably isn't thinking even half the shit that the other kids interpret as his mind talk.

Duh, he's fucking called Token Black, that's literally his name

But then the same goes for Timmy. And that would mean the post I quoted isn't really applicable to begin with.

The same way Kyle's lasers can actually fight cops

>name is literally token black
>only black character of any significance in the show

really gets the noggin joggin...

>only black character of any significance in the show
I miss Chef

That's what I said.

>when Timmy is photoshopping Jimmy's head out of an image and the entire time he's going "timmeh timmeh timmeh timmeh, timmeh timmeh timmeh!" To the tune of old McDonald

Best Timmy moment