Clinton wins the popular vote

>Clinton wins the popular vote
>Trump wins the electoral college

Screencap this

i think shes cute(on your pic)

Hopefully. Don't care if she gets cheated. She does that to everyone else

whats the difference? pls explain

Ye. Lose some of the pimples and it's 10/10

Popular vote is over 50% of the American people voted for her. Trump can win the electoral vote but lose the popular by getting states with higher electoral vote amounts.

>not wanting to rub your cum all over her pimply face
U gay, bruh??

Muricans don't vote for President directly but for electors who convene and then elect a President. The funniest part is that the electors are not even obligated to vote for the candidate that won their state.

So it's possible for someone to be elected president without winning 50% +1 vote it has happened before

see gore vs bush

I want to lick her face desu.

damn

nice democracy you guys

The prediction was backwards, Trump wins popular vote but Clinton wins.

>Trump wins the popular vote
>hillshill electors go faithless and vote in Clinton
Screencap this

Fuck off betas

>Jeb wins the presidency

how can she have such bad acne but still be so qt

Burgercucks, how does it feel to have a political system so assbackwards, broken and rigged?

Fuck off Stavros you greasy cunt.

me too

"No."

make up addiction

its a republic

Is it weird that I have a major hard on for girls with acne?

Fuck off with your broscience. Acne is genetic and is related to hormones. The way you treat your skin has almost nothing to so with it. If you are a grown man with acne go see a dermatologist. He will prescribe some antibiotics and it will go away in 2-3 months

Kangacuck, How does it feel to have internet so bad you probably had to wait 5 minutes for that comment to upload?

>full lips
>beautiful eyes
>symmetrical facial features

She obviously practices decent hygiene so it's probably a medical issue or maybe she's like 18 and still being battered by puberty.

>The funniest part is that the electors are not even obligated to vote for the candidate that won their state

Then what's the point?

Bout the same for both of us then.

It's basically to suggest who they should put the votes toward. Based Washington Electoral College dude refuses to put it toward Clinton

They "usually" do vote according to the candidate that won their state but they don't have to. It is entirely possible that they all decide to elect Jeb! as president and it will be completely legal and valid.

Actually wait what the fuck. Zoom in on her lips they look like they're fucking bleeding or some shit

>clinton
>popular
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

kind of...
I'm not sure what to make of those trips.

Also the girl in OP is cute as sin; wouldn't let acne get between us.

I am a dermatologist you dumb fucking greek nigger. No wonder your country owes so much to germany fucking piece of euroshit

Wow that's utterly retarded.

Basically the only thing that stops the electoral college from saying "nah fuck it, I'm gonna vote for my favorite guy" is their goodwill and/or the riots that would ensue?

What a time to be alive.

>nice democracy you guys

Hans, you're living in republic just like America.

the opposite is much more likely

Nah Hillary will win big states like New York Mass and California with even bigger margins than Obama did but it won't matter thanks to the first pass the ballot system.

Trump is doing better than Romney in swing states with a large White working class population.

im having a leppo moment here, what the fuck is a popular vote

States are winner take all (except Maine and Nebraska, but that's a more complicated story), so the winner only needs the most votes in the state to win 100% of that states electoral college votes

If Trump were to win all the swing states by a small margin, he would win the election but Clinton would still get more votes because in the Solid-Dem states she's winning, she's winning by A LOT. You only technically need 1 more vote than your competitor to win, so anything over that is technically a pointless vote in terms of how it contributes to you winning the election.

This is Winner Take All system, combined with First Past the Post voting is why third party is 100%-absolutely-never-going-to-happen. Usually the winner get 50%, because most of the time only Dems and Republicans are seen as viable choices and end up getting >95% of the vote, but If suddenly a third party were to appear that takes up a lot of votes... the winner doesn't need >50% of the vote, they only need 1 more than second place. This happened in 1992 (and 1996 to a lesser extent) with Ross Perot leaching mostly from George Bush Snr and Bill Clinton winning in a landslide with only 42% of the vote. Look up 1914 if you want to see an even more fucked up election.

there would be mass suicide at huffingtonpost

Person who gets the most votes wins the "popular vote". Winner of the election is usually winner of the election, but because of how US elections work, in very tight races its possible for the winner to lose the popular vote.

she isn't even ugly, when the zits clear up you've got a 8/10 at the very least.

Also saged.

what?

Trump is getting 70-75 million votes. Screencap this and check muh digits.

>Winner of the election is usually winner of the election

>Bernd intellectuals

You do realize that we don't directly vote for the chancellor as well, yes?

meant to say winner of the popular vote is winner of the election

>Trump gets >270
>Still loses for being shot by Clinton
>user makes sense now.

>Date pimple qt since she grosses everyone else out.
>Get her proactiv skin treatment for Christmas
>she loses all pimples becomes a 10/10 and leaves me for Chad.

This is the only outcome.

Kek wills it!

Trump will in both. He will win with 5-6% nationally. Kek wills it, cap it.

Could happen. The electoral college is only there to allow Republicans to steal elections at this point. They have their shitty low population states that have more electoral votes than they deserve.

Electoral votes are based on population size. Do they not have the population they say they do?

Founding fathers did it on purpose as they weren't as trusting of your average Joe as they're often portrayed, they basically wanted to ensure they could avoid a non-establishment politician being president.

It's also your only chance.

deez hoes ain't loyal

Her cute face will outlive the pimples. Would smash/10.

I know that feel