ITT: PEOPLE WHO VOTED

This thread is ONLY for people who already voted!

Who did you vote for and what did you experience? A lot of MAGA hats or not? Will Trump win or are you unsure?

In some states you cannot wear slogans

I'm about to get a shower and head out to vote. I do except a lot of Trump support as I'm in the state of West Virginia.

I saw a lot of red hats and Trump shirts her ein Ohio.

I have never seen a Hillary sing or clothes.

Also voting Trump might I add.

Voted once each day for the last 8 days with a different Hispanic name in Florida

T. Native American/Italian

For?

In line to vote. MAGA

I'm not going to say there's "record breaking" amounts of people voting in Kentucky but there's massive lines since before 6am when voting starts and I haven't seen this before. Kentucky is universally red aside from Lexington and Louisville.

I did an absentee ballot since I'm at school in a different county that I registered in. I live in Indiana so it's obviously going red, but I'm feeling fairly confident for an overall trump win. Never been more nervous in my life

Fuck off CTR. We can't wear Trump-related clothing or accessories. Just wear red to signify you are voting for Trump.

This.
I am literally cumming.

Is this thread still alive?

Just came back voted for motherfucking trump and my main man pence lol it was dope

A lot of trump bumper stickers

Some of those cars belonged to Hispanics

Virginia

CTR? Aren't you being a bit too paranoid right now? I'm just curious about the election. I hope that I wake up to good news tomorrow.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trials of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leaves. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

Got there 15 minutes after opening, only one guy in line ahead of me. You're not allowed to wear election paraphernalia in my state. I think he'll win, if just because no one legitimately likes Hillary. So many people are disillusioned with Bernie being cheated of the nomination, or they plain don't like the Clintons. We'll probably see record third party numbers.

Voted absentee for Dunald Tramp. Feelsgoodman

I voted.
Virginia

MAGA

I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

Ohio reporting in voted Trump as soon as polls opened up

Only MAGA hat there, but I was there as it opened and things were quiet to begin with. 15th vote at my station today.
North Carolina here. Everyone was respectable and nice and no party fighting occurred. It was quite chill. The best news is that the majority of the people ahead of me were registering as they were voting. The pull-in of first time voters is real.

Trump will win Catawba County.

VA here - 757. Saw no MAGA gear, but saw a lot of camouflage hats (I think) and not so many Canadians. Looked good.

MAGA
MAR15GA

Ohio absentee here. Vast majority of people I know voted Trump along with myself

I just got home from voting. It was a quiet affair tbqhwy family. I saw no MAGA hats, but I think its illegal to wear campaign stuff to polling stations in Indiana.

Other Hoosierfags, was I the only one that didn't see the vote for hunting and fishing to be added to the state constitution? I didn't even think about it until I was already driving away.

Cheers, Kraut.

VA, all old white people at 6 AM.

3 Black people.

No fighting, a very vast amount of Clinton Kaine signs were being taken up by officials for being too close to the door.

Northern Virginia reporting in. More white people than 2008 but still alot of noticeable libtards and dindus. I really fucking hope VA goes red.

11 confirms

>americans are so lazy and dumb they give them stickers like to some kind of children if they vote

NO TO TRUMP NO

Voted Trump a couple times in the polls through out the year tbhfam.
Reporting in masterrace.

liar

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Voted TRUMP, reporting in from Indiana lads

I voted Hillary. Didn't see a single MAGA hat. Everyone was making fun of Trump.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Nj Fag here
Saw nothing but woman, minorities, and regular folk. My town is historically a Jewish dem stronghold, but there has been loads of trump signs. Saw my first hrc sign in town the other day.

Besides that there was one neet, who had trouble using the machine....

I voted for Trump and Rand Paul. I'm a Kentucky fag so we are going red. I live in a small town but people were lined up outside at 6:30 am. Lots of MAGA caps.

Showed up at 6am to my polling station. Only like 5-6 voters there, nobody doing or saying anything to suggest who they're voting for. We just voted quietly and left. I cast my ballot Democrat across the board. Can't wait for Madame President's glorious regime. Trump cucks are going to be slitting their wrists before tomorrow morning.

Gerbani plz

Left your proxy on fuckhead.

Southwest Virginia. In a 98%white/2%Asian line at 6:05. About twice volume of 2012 election at same time. More than one person commented that could be a "good sign" without mentioning any candidate in particular.

By the time I actually voted and got out, it seemed to be back to normal volume.

Floridan reporting in, voted for Trump. Maga.

small town in Blue-state Massachusetts, voted for Trump. Got in at opening of polls at 7am, no drama just a couple of cops standing duty and people chatting small talk.

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?

>Who did you vote for and what did you experience? A lot of MAGA hats or not? Will Trump win or are you unsure?

Did early voting
Voted for Trump
Ask about paper ballot
Lady goes on a massive fit for just asking

It was mainly old people and the only excited group was a family that was leaving as I was entering that they were happy to vote in this election cycle because they were of age.

I live with my gram. I asked her to drop off my ballot yesterday while she was out shopping and stuff. 10/10 would vote again.

Both Gram and I voted Trump. For the first time my whole family is on the same team. Mom, dad, aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, boyfriend (but not boyfriend's parents).

In some states you actually believed that you live in the United States.

Just voted in IN. Trump of course. Wearing my MAGA hat and I was told when i got up to the front of the line to tuck my hat under my arm. Fat guy in front of me had to take his Trump shirt off and turn it inside out. I had no idea this was a thing

Was in line at 545am and was about 15th. Voted Trump, lots of Trump supporters in the parking lot when I was leaving.

I VOTED, SUFFOLK COUNTY NY FAG HERE, MAGA!

red clothes or blue clothes?

any numales and obvious hillary voters or is virginia gonna MAGA?

What state?

Turnout was nuts at my precinct. People really shouldn't assume clothing or race mean anything though. Heard a lot of anti-hillary mumblings and small talk coming from black folks and hipster looking people.

MAGA transcends typical boundaries. Landslide incoming friends.

Niggas, bo mo bidda be dat tum sum finna muh dick, ayo po mo gub sin cof finna fo Trump...

Muhfuggen niggas be lookin, 'Gibs me dat' swag, niggas trill skeet finna MAGA bling. Da hood, 'ayo hol' up' bix nood fo 90 posent gon pimp dat niggas ryde fo sho bidda be sum finna trill dat skeet kunta kinte, cholo thots an niggas finna gib dem dat nut homie...

Dat cracka Trump finna honkydonky deez niggas n sheeeeeiiiittt?...

May Germany be the next country to uncuck itself.

Godspeed Germanon

I'm posting and I didn't vote. Suck me off.

Monmouth County NJ here

MAGA

Voted, boys.

Didn't see any niggers up early voting.

asking Kek for confirmation

I voted already by mail-in ballot.

I wore a blue hoodie when I voted and voted straight republican.

They were payed good money to put those there!

>tfw just stuck 4500 on Trump to win

thanks for giving me faith Sup Forums

America will finally be great again

>got VBM ballot
>voted
>put it in a drop off box the next day
only issue I had was the literally who's running for judge

Why?

voted using absentee ballot because I'm at college

For Trump of course

whats sad is that this probably could work in some dumbass blue states

LONG ISLAND FOR TRUMP.

FUCK KEKY NYC!

Kentucky.

Dual citizen here, voted absentee for Trump in Maine (CD2). Got a Maine for Trump sign here in my window and have only got compliments about it.

>Americans killed thousands of brits and kicked them off the country for Stickers

USA USA USA USA

TRUMP WILL WIN!

I SAW SO MANY TRUMP SUPPORTERS VOTING IN NEVADA!!!

MAGA.

Big lines in Ohio
We're gonna MAGA boys

Florida. Voted Trump. Got there 30 minutes before polls opened - about 50 people in line. No body had anything indicating party affiliation or candidate support (lots of neutral colors, etc). I saw the lady in front of me when she fed her ballot into the machine - hillary.

I voted early this morning and I'm still laughing. All blacks and Mexicans were getting special treatment with their own elite voting machine. The twist is that their votes were being shredded into a waste basket right behind the machine. All you had to do is look but they were all so busy being kangz they didn't notice.

Reported for electioneering.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

i saw dave attel when i went to vote. I assume he voted for trump because he's always seemed pretty rightwing and why would he waste his time and risk being recognized by annoying fans while voting for hildawg considering jew york is basically a shoo-in for dems? maga

I'm in line right now. I think im outnumbered here. My state is a lock for red, but I live in a city so there's a ton of numales and vibrant diversity

>Inb4 flag

No indicators on clothes -- very, very neutral in that respect. Mainly it was just old friends meeting and shaking hands since, although they live in the same voting precinct, they haven't talked to each other in a while. Lot of, "Hey, buddy, how you been? Haven't seen you in forever!"

Nice, friendly, and non-partisan, since everybody knows the precinct will go MAGA by at least 80%. The only person Hillary could beat in an election here is Obama himself.

>mailed in my ballot weeks ago
>still no confirmation email
Do some states not send a confirmation? Or did my vote not get counted?

>eligible for 2 elections
>didn't vote
hue

Zero MAGA hats. In fact, I've never seen a MAGA hat IRL.

Voted in the Cook County bldg in the Loop last week. Just a few people there, no sign of campaign logos.

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?

when does live polling come out?
im so excited
im shilling big league for trump on twitter

My wife and I voted by mail Wednesday.
Our ballots should have made it right?

At what europe time we can know result of the election?

Voted Trump two weeks ago in GA. Told the nigger poll worker I was there to MAGA. She didnt smile.

4th in line at 6am in Indiana. Honestly couldn't see any signs from either candidate. Everyone is wearing jackets though.

Im in line right now. Voting for Clinton. Just to see you fucking Drumpftards produce an ocean of salt that I can live on for another 4 years.

i seen alot of im with her shirts but no maga hats
i voted gary

lmao this is the first time in 3 months that i have got tripples and it had to be this post

Make America Great Again, motherfuckers. I expect my state (VA) to cuck out though. Get to the polls!

Voted for Hillary. Wore my Trump for Prison shirt. Went well. Thanks

Um, your flag suggest that you are full of shit.

just went to the polling station, i live in texas btw, it was all strong black people and courageous latinos and me and my "im with her" hat. Let the crowd fuck my wife. Cant wait for Madame President!