Max made a new toon

Max made a new toon

m.youtube.com/watch?v=97IfPfjSaDg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jA0WNCF_z48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reaction face goldmine.

Why does the roundabout shot return twice when in the game it only returns once? Boy I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

Oh boy, what funny edgy jokes will this contain?

Actually, none.

You're right, it does contain no jokes.

I’ll admit the glass shattering animation made me laugh

Will Max eventually morph into John K in order to take his place?

Never thought I'd miss Brain Dump.

...but that made me miss Brain Dump.

Max I know you stealth these threads, don't misunderstand. Love your stuff buddy, just this one felt like a miss is all. Maybe next time just have them smack Goofball around as he tries to Braveheart those Mausoleum ghosts. Or make a PSA about the dangers of gambling and drugs and put your usual twist on it. Or just have them go to Tijuana Isle where the only gambling is dog fighting and all the shops sell hookers. Just spitballing.

If he really does stealth these threads, I'm gonna be harsher.

Stop substituting edgy shock humor for good entertainment. This was literally the same joke stretched for 2 minutes. Hire a fucking writer, you dopey cunt.

Love your actual animation, though.

Why the nipples Max?
Who put you up to this?
WAS IT THAT BASTARD JOHN K!!?!

>That'll hold em alwight!

I'm sorry Sup Forums, but, I liked it.

He's definitely been here. Was in the thread he tweeted about as it was in progress. Needless to say knowing he was here only amplified things both constructive and critical. Mostly critical.

holy jesus that's some lazy writing. a waste of decent animation. he could've taken that in any number of funny ways but instead he decided to be the same old cynical faggot he always is and juxtapose something wholesome with something edgy with a heaping helping of 'look at the wwwwwacky reaction faces!'
Max if you are actually reading this put some fucking effort in next time. I know you've got deadlines to meet and 12 year olds to amuse but when you pull this shit you're only hurting yourself.
if you really are modelling yourself after John K that's your first problem because John K is a massive cunt and a shit animator with no talent.

Don't apologize to us, apologize to yourself for making your standards this low.

Let me guess, fine animation but shit edgy shock humor writing with no jokes?

I didn't make em this low they just came that way and I never bothered to raise them.

Triggered

all the good parts, the expressions, come straight out of ren and stimpy. Fucking hack.

Its literally his Undertale parody but with Cuphead killing Mugman instead Sans killing Papyrus

If I'm being honest, it doesn't seem too dissimilar from any other cartoon. Nothing seems edgy. No gore. Really simple cartoon gags. I mean, it's a cartoon not "INTELLIGENT HUMOR FOR INTELLIGENT PEOPLE LIKE OURSELVES."

Yeah. Although I would add that the actual voice acting was very good.

>open video
>"Hey dude che-"
>close video
hahaha no

It just show how lazy he is. He just look up what is popular with the kids this year, make a short cartoon about it without any thoughts put into it, and then cash in on the views.

It's just a clickbait of a video with popular characters not doing anything with their setting.

He did that with Undertale and FNaF already. He is a shitty hack who should seek employment as an animtot under somoene who can actually write instead trying his own thing at comedy.

I thought the FNaF one was pretty good desu.

Sometimes it works

Sometimes it doesn't.

im really not a big fan of these kinds of mouths he does, I guess it's to make the workload a bit lighter, the rest of the frames and expressions are elaborate as hell after all.

Super smooth animation, though. I really miss expressive animation.

>le one of you guys
cringe, almost makes me wish the days of unironic rules 1 and 2

Hm. Not trash like usual.

max does the "head tilting to each side while talking" too often

Thought he was homeless or some shit

This. I feel stupid for laughing so hard at that, but it just looked so hilariously jarring.

can we just get the animated adventures of burnbot?

>"let me guess, one of the Cups is gonna die or they will murder one of the bosses and regret it"
>its my first fucking guess
Max, I love the way you animate but your humour hasnt evolved since middle school

i wish my nigger cartoon was as good as max's nigger cartoon

That wasn't very good at all

Needs more mermaids.

*needs more zeppelins

Is this the guy who loved Sausage Party

Yikes. Didn't even crack a smile

This guy can't into comedic timing

Wasn't funny or interesting.

THat's just terrible... he murdered his friend!

Accidental manslaughter, not murder

I enjoyed it. Writing isn't the best but the animation is good. I got a soft spot for ol' Max though back from the days of wacky game jokes and ponies .mov

Pretty much is Robot Chicken was animated by John K

I don't know guys, I always enjoy his work. This is not sarcasm

They fucked up youtube and You can't get ads on a 2 minute video anymore. Jesus christ have you been under a rock for a year?

I love you Max, believe it or not

Was not funny at all. Kind of disappointed because I liked his animation he did here too bad his sense of humor fucking sucks

It could be the super ya dingus
I bet you didn't even beat the game on expert

Not a great joke but I think it salvaged it by pounding on it so much the joke was how long it was going on, plus the exaggerated expressions.

At least Max is not getting trashed as badly as Pan

Max you're fucking based for pissing people off
We need more people who follow in the footsteps of our lord and savior Howard Stern and the fact that you continue to own the fuck out of these faggots makes me glad people like you exist

But Max has made a cartoon in the past decade, that's not John K at all.

Calm the hell down.

Dead on with imitating John K, at least.

Same.

i just like how he draw cartoons

damn, his animation movement has gotten godlike

His Jerry series is his best.

I always felt Max did better on abstract storytelling than straight out jokes. That one animation about the furries and his jerry series were great.

I appreciate what this guy is trying to do but when it comes to John K cartoons the voice acting is just as important as the animation. If you put no effort or emotion in the va everything just falls flat.

Jerry > The Northern Incident > WGJ4K > .MOV > Jacks Scare Victim > Invader Zim > Luigi's day out > Fazbear and friends > Greatest Idea Ever> The last 2 minutes of the Northern Incident > Chalkzone Parody

Looks too much like John K to be a Fleischer emulation.

Still points for effort, also Max only produced the cartoons, Dave was the chief director when the likes of Seymour Kneitel, Willard Bowsky and Dave Tendlar were the actual directors of those cartoons.

It looked and moved great. But it's basically one joke, and extending it out didn't do much for me. I appreciate that at least Cuphead didn't get carted off to jail for murder or something super edgy like that.

*needs more actresses

It was ok. Max I hope your living situation is better and that Brain Dump returns soon, assuming you still want to do it.

the animation was good but I wished there was more.

>Jokes that go on for longer than they are funny (which was already at zero seconds): the video

WHAT THE FUCK

>im really not a big fan of these kinds of mouths he does
yeah something always bothered me about his animations when a character was talking. I don't know but I guess he overuses this mouth too much.

The best things about his videos are the animation. I just watch them to look at them most of the time, even if they aren't that funny.

christ, his cartoons just get more and more retarded. he really respects the medium

can't wait for the next

God I bet you've got like a big vein popping out of your forehead as you type this,

and worse, must pay money to vatch this video.

but it works tho, right? it looks nice

Did he get his cats back? Please tell me he got his cats back. That whole ordeal left me heartbroken

Man y'all are fucking retarded. That shit was funny.

TWEET THIS MAX

Is this a convoluted jab at the journalists who said the game was too hard

Yeah he should just do a demo reel or video that showcases his animation with some funky music in the background if he doesn't feel like writing in an actual joke. I mean this unironically, since this video feels like he forced himself to set up a scenario when all he wanted to do was animate some Cuphead

hotdiggetydemon is consistently inane and unfunny, i dont get why people like him

The super doesn't look like that and I S ranked everything on expert.

test

Rules 1 and 2 only applies to Sup Forums, newfriend.

Needs more clowns
youtube.com/watch?v=jA0WNCF_z48

It looks disgusting, why is everything so gross?

I get it. It ain't making me laugh, but I get it.

Brutal.

this felt a lot like ren and stimpy
any one else get that feel?

Same here. His Animal Crossing parody is still one of my favorite things on YouTube.

I kidna enjoy brain dump, but most of his edgebait shit can go fuck itself

*Needs more baronesses

*Needs more talent

I liked it but the nipples weren't funny, just distracting.

>cow and chicken

i don't get it, at first he really seems that he cares about his brother's health but after he reconstruct him ,he just laugh at him?

Nipples are a staple of his work, a signature. Like those same three chords over and over for Nirvana's songs or being a fat douche for Seth Rogen.