/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

Kek Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out Next Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E9: "Rebel Assault" (Mon 13)
Doctor Aphra #14 (Wed 15)
Darth Vader #8 (Wed 15)
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Fri 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assualt
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 All Cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUbXyd-fK8Q
cdn.4archive.org/img/O0Rs3vq.jpg
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Strono_Tuggs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rylo Ken

No he didn't. He REEEEEEE'd and tried to kil them all.

master race

Iden could have killed everyone on the eviscerator bridge and told her father that she was the Admiral Versio now and shut down the cinder sats. Goddammit motive!

>Power can't be neutral

Holy shit you are stupid. A wielder of both sides of the Force is IMMENSELY powerful as we've seen with Bendu, Snoke probably believes they can cure his fucked up body or fuel him permanently if the life-draining info is true.

Snoke mastered the Dark Side way of living "forever". Light siders have theirs with the ghosts, Dark Side have physical immortality with whatever Snoke does.

First for /SS/ having a penis

I just realized that Bendu is an ancap meme turned into a force user.

>Use Duros Rebel during BF2015 because I love the wackier aliens
>They end up turning him into an actual sassy as fuck, based character in the BF2 story
Feels good man

>Having a proxy war on a planet without asking its owner
Fucking rebel shits

how do you think they are going to remove this>

A. Rylo Ken kills them all (there can only be one)
B. they forget about them

These four show up and slap your gf's ass

What do you do?

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you miss the fucking point of all the six films before this. It is not about being powerful, it is about doing the right thing.

That is why the dark side is bad, it offers power quickly without regard for doing the right thing.

How can you be so retarded to look at Snoke and say "Oh, he has discovered some evil way of living forever with half his face melted off, that is cool"

I think they will either show up in 9 because JJ has said that he loves them or they will serve as the villains in material set in between the movies.

Shriv is a galactic treasure.

Link to the pic Pablo posted?

They wont forget about them. They might have just been sidelined for non-movie media, like Maz was.

That's not the same at all and you know it. Bendu had already helped them out if you don't recall. He just didn't want to be involved in the war.

You realize YOU are Bendu, right? There are TONS of conflicts going on around the world right now. What are YOU doing about it, Bendu?

Ner Olyk

I can't believe we know more about the fucking cook at Maz Kanata's castle than we do the Knights of Ren.

Slap all of their asses and forget my gf

DO IT AGAIN, BOMBER DRAVEN.

Vader has a big package

Bend over for Maul to take me; I'm all his

I think Snoke just wants to suck the Force power out of Kylo and now Rey. I doubt it'll get all that deep.

I wonder how they will explain those bombers suddenly being at D'Qar when the FO comes in to attack.

The difference is, like the Nazis, the Empire would have eventually taken over Bendu's planet unless someone like the Rebellion were to stop them.

f-for y-yo-yooo....o-ooo.... y-y-yuh y-yo.... you?

>Being so stupid you miss the point

Power.
Is.
Neutral.

It's not about being powerful, it's about what answers it holds. That's kind of the whole Jedi mantra, you know?
>A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

And there are answers in the dark side because the Force consists of BOTH and to be whole means exploring both and uniting them within yourself. The universe MUST kill and destroy to create life...does that mean it's ALL evil? No.

Rey is shaping up to be the bridge between both sides of the Force. So people can be complete and whole within it.

thank for getting me into ancap meme

They already did forget about them, unless they at least mention them in TLJ.

I think Snoke's race probably lives for a long time naturally similarly to Yoda and Bendu but he was attacked by someone (or multiple people over the years) so he's barely holding himself together with the force sort of like Maul in between Episode 1 and TCW.

Except there's literally no reason for them to go to the mudball as the show explains and the only reason they were there was because of the Rebellion.

Nothing, but then again I am not some sort of interdimensional monster with magic powers. And if the Nazis came to my fucking door you best believe I would fight them.

I posted this in the last thread just before the cut off so ill ask again.
Out of curiosity anyone know how they did this effect?
I was watching some joke video that mentioned it and then re watched it. I'm going to give Lucas the benefit of the doubt and assume that it's practical or at least practical based?
Anyone know?
youtube.com/watch?v=pUbXyd-fK8Q

>you best believe I would fight them
I really doubt this lol

cdn.4archive.org/img/O0Rs3vq.jpg

The Empire would find a reason. Palpatine wanted to literally become god and allowed his Empire to take over the Unknown Regions where he didn't even know if there were any resources so he would have likely eventually taken over Bendu's planet.

Yeah but you wouldn't try and kill the Allies alongside the Nazis.

Stupid
Fucking
Cunt

Power is neutral, but Jedi do not need power, they do not need knowledge for the sake of knowledge, they do not need the dark side because the dark side corrupts.

Thinking you can control the dark side is what has gotten every sith killed, it is what corrupted anakin, and dooku.

You don't have 'just a little bit of the darkside'

Watch the fucking films before you try to say what is in them you retard.

That whole scene is so bad when you realize
>Jedi so amazing! Dude you don't get it!
>I want droidekas up here now!
>That won't be enough sir
>Turns out that's more than enough

Ugh

Exactly, because I am not Bendu. Bendu was a jackass, and the show went out of its way to show that.

Didn't read your post, stay mad.
Bendu saved the cast of the show, did you miss that?

clone war veterans must be pissed

They apparently own at least a couple of Mon Cal star cruisers off-screen, so the Resistance is probably slightly bigger than the guys at D'Qar.

The only reason those bombers wouldn't be at Starkiller would be that a target as big as them would get shredded by the defenses - the Resistance's master-of-all-trades fighters took heavy losses there themselves.

There's a recurring theme in the movie of Jedi being more human and vulnerable than the legends say. There's even a scene where Anakin says that nobody can kill a Jedi and Qui-Gon quitely foreshadows his own death.

But there's no dick...

Hera saved the cast of the show by flying them away whilst Bendu tried to kill them all

Post Wook articles that are way more detailed than they need to be.

>Bendu saved the cast of the show
He did so indirectly- he was trying to kill both sides, and the heroes just lucked out and got away from him.

Forgot my link:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Strono_Tuggs

>Can move 300 feet or so in a second or two
>Can't get behind the destroyers to stab them

Lucas that was so stupid. That's like if this happened

>Oh my god, there's a giant blue monster coming at us
>Nothing we can do, quick let us use the giant blue monster killing ray gun!
>Yes, we will use it to blow a hole open in the wall behind us to escape the giant blue monster
>Agreed, our only hope to survive the giant blue monster is to use the giant blue monster killing ray gun to destroy the wall behind us and retreat

>This scene never happens in-game

Is it a deleted scene where Del tries to drop on Luke?
Or is it unreleased DLC?
Or was it made for the trailer?

>Lucked out
There is no luck, remember? Bendu left it up to the Force like he said.
Yeah except we know in canon that's not entirely true and that Jedi are only weak in the PT era because of the ritual Sith had been doing for a millenium that was smothering out the light side.

Until the huge gaps are filled with the Last Jedi tie-in stuff we don't really know

Thank you user-Kun, I give you this....

What are those clone faggots going to do they'd all be geriatric and dying. Stupid brainwashed vat grown eunuch meatbags fighting for the Republic to spread Freedumb to everyone but themselves.

I didn't say anything about Luck. The force was with Hera and the crew of the ghost, not with Bendu. If anything this only disproves your argument.

the whole campaign feels rushed together at the last minute desu, wouldn't be surprised if the story got some huge changes behind the scenes since that trailer came out

I'm glad you seem to get it, it seems at least one guy here is a whiny bitch about how Bendu acted and didn't get his character at all.

Notice that Kanan WASN'T being a whiny, mopey bitch about how Bendu acted? Because he understood like you should at least try. Bendu wasn't a bad guy, he just wanted to be left alone and even helped them out several times already before this when he didn't need to.

>HURR HE SHOULD KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING IT EVEN IF HE DON'T WANT TO, HE SHOULD USE HIS GIFTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR MURDER WHEN WE SAY HE SHOULD HURR, WHAT HE WANTS AND LIFE DON'T MATTER, ONLY WHAT WE SAY HURR

It's so immature.

>Yeah except we know in canon that's not entirely true and that Jedi are only weak in the PT era because of the ritual Sith had been doing for a millenium that was smothering out the light side.
Except that has nothing to do with the Jedi's actual power, only their ability to perceive within the Force. Either way, the Jedi were never supposed to be invincible supermen.

clone war part two?

They clearly changed the campain. That scene and iden joining the first order should have happened at first.

You should pay attention to the show, Bendu left it up to the Force and said as much, he wasn't trying to kill them. He just did as Kanaan wanted and acted in the only way he could: grey and neutral.

It's like you somehow don't grasp that what Kanan was asking Bendu to do was betray his entire life's principles in that moment...

Grievous horror origin series / movie should be done like the hospital scene from SM2.

Him slaughtering knights, padawans, Huk, and clones a dark rooms and powerless ships.

This is probably the happiest accident in all of Star Wars.

>has nothing to do with the Jedi's actual power
It's outright canon that it does. And there's a difference between being invincible supermen and dying to something that simply isn't a threat to you.

>Resistance. Rebellion. Defiance. These concepts must not be allowed to persist.

Post yfw the next Rebellion expy is some variant on the word Defiance

As if the nu-republic would commission a clone army. Much less use a has been template like Jango.

Changed for the trailer to try and hide spoilers, obviously

Because his life principles are shitty

Star Wars is about Good v Evil, it always has been. Sitting at the back and not getting involved does not work.

Fucking retards can't grasp basic philosophy in a kids show because they need there coldsteel greyside.

Welp, my mind is blown

>It's outright canon that it does
You're twisting the facts to fit your argument.

>Star Wars is about Good v Evil, it always has been. Sitting at the back and not getting involved does not work.
Except it was working. It wasn't until Kanan and co came that his life got messed up and he outright tells you this.
>Fucking retards can't grasp basic philosophy in a kids show because they need there coldsteel greyside
You're failing to understand that other people exist in the world and their lives and wishes matter too...
>Because his life principles are shitty
lol but that's how YOU live...

Anakin bought that on eBay after an user on holochan was desperate to sell it.

>the whole campaign feels rushed together at the last minute

I disagree. The only thing missing is a proper ending for Iden's arc. Luke, Leia, Han, and Lando all have a clear level set up for them.

Ep2-3 a slave army fighting a machine army.

>And there's a difference between being invincible supermen and dying to something that simply isn't a threat to you.
I don't think you understand the Jedi or the Force at all.

>Much less use a has been template like Jango.
finn?

>And there's a difference between being invincible supermen and dying to something that simply isn't a threat to you.
Are you one of those faggots that thinks that when Vaders says "the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force" he's talking about DBZ powers?

>"What are energy shields?" the post

It would trigger Sup Forums and Sup Forums so it's good in my book.

I don't have source right now but the TLJ season is going to have a singleplayer expansion on top of all the MP stuff.

Droideka shields are nothing to lightsabers if you weren't aware

>Him staying away from the war was working until the war came to his planet
>Other peoples wishes matter. We should just let the space nazis do what they want because we are neutral.
>This is how you live, implying that you never take a stand or fight for anything because you are a spineless retard

You are pretty fucking autistic there buddy

Source?

>literal slave army of black people

>lol but that's how YOU live...
You're my favorite person right now, I just want you to know that

>Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan weren't immediately destroying everything, therefore Episode 1 is bad!
Jesus

>Sentinel has feet

They handled them in Clone Wars fine

>>literal slave army of black people
kek

Didn't read your post, stay mad!

>Black republic "storm" troopers
Even though the clones had to keep fighting, everyone in the republic was basically sucking their dicks besides Krell. I guess you could say TCW was republic propaganda.

Remember when Plinkett argued that Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan sneaking aboard Trade Federation landing crafts was a bad idea, and a much better idea would be for them to destroy the entire droid army right then and there, forcefully hijack a landing craft, and fly it back to Coruscant?

I don't remember them every using lightsabers against the droideka shields in TCW. What episode?

It is okay. If you don't read the posts then they can't affect you, and you can keep being the one in the middle

CANON.