Star vs Her Squire

I can't believe Marco is cucking his bro in public like this.
Seriously not cool. Even if he is her squire.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/caJUh
imgur.com/a/rmpVT
youtu.be/rD06tHoiwjY
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Star vs. Her Bitchboy

Still cute though

sorry demon bois, they just cant get enough of that Big Latino heart

>eyes watered for like 15 seconds
>less than 10 minutes later he was already making a move on some girl who just had a brake up
He ain't even hurt

After holding hands with Star while kissing Jackie?
The boy has no boundaries.

>Star breaks up with Tom
>She's upset, doesn't want to date Marco right now
>Marco takes them into Heckapoo's dimension to change her mind

Is it statutory?

>Marco stares longingly at Star and Tom kissing
>2 episodes later
>"Please watch me sleep and don't tell Tom."
>1 more episode later
>"Ew, don't kiss me, Tom. I need to go do something more important with Marco."

really activates the almonds

OBLIGATORY CONSPIRATION THEORY POST

Pony Head's stare is scaring the HELL out of me

This. Is Marco a fucking sociopath? Breaks up with Jackie one tear, welp better move on, what the hell?! This guy is either a rolling stone or he doesn’t have a soul

Not on Mewni

Watching Star sleep and getting an eyeful of her delicious naked legs under her skirt was the episode before, actually

WHATHEFUCKDOESINMEAN?

>Marco brings the abs
>Star can now at will use six hands

Such teenage temptation

Reposting list for anons (pic related), that would like to gave ideas for future lewd comics.
and a link to both comics done during starvember for those that missed out, I will leave the tripfaggotery and be an user again until future releases. last shilling i will made till rumor 2, enjoy guys

Higgsco imgur.com/a/caJUh

Kellco imgur.com/a/rmpVT

Since when are moles hereditary?

I don't fucking know anymore with all this cuckery
What did Nefcy mean by all this?

Since forever. Not all of them though

My dad has a mole on the back of his neck, and i have it too
So yeah, most of them are hereditary

Toffee is dead. Toffee is not coming back. Toffee was a weak villain as was Ludo. I will laugh at your autistic fantasies of his return.

which one of these has pic related?

Daron "Down with the thiccness" Nefcy

Tom deserved this. He was the one who betrayed his bro first, by making a move on Star.

So does Star go commando in that outfit?

I still feel bad for him. It's in effect a relapse brought on by Star, as she seems to have been the one to reinitiate the relationship. He was SO CLOSE to being over her.

I understand these kind of threads over the past week still respawning because of the bomb.BUt we don't have star in this 2 weeks. What will threads ever talk about? Star's questionable fleas in her pubic hair?

its up to anons to decide what would they like to see for each title which are more of a theme/setting than anything else

like pic related

Either that or she has some VERY interesting underwear.

>What will threads ever talk about?
THIS

I, for some reason, think, that he understands at least 50% of the situation

Hoodies kinda should've given away that already

Types/relative number of moles can be hereditary, but location of moles is not.

Moles are random in location. They arise from melanocytes which are spread throughout the entirety of the skin. While some family members may have moles in the same spot, it's simple chance that happened, there is no mechanism for it because it is not genetic to get any specifically located mole.

Her transformation sequence just has her crotch blacked out
Schrodinger's underwear

From previous thread

>location is not

Yeah, sure, tell this to the mole on my dick which is in the same place for 4 generstions already

This show makes me wish it was on Adult Swim or something so Nefcy could be a more mature with the presentation. Star Vs would be a perfect TV-14 show

pics or it didn't happen

You wouldn't survive that. Be careful what you wish for

You just want there to be fuck.

Fuck that. The innocence is what makes it so sweet and cute & perfect.
They can imply all kinds of lewd shit anyway, but leaving it up to our imaginations is always the best way to go.

>Anecdotal evidence

Did you check out the dick moles in each family member? Do you have more than 30 moles?

Odds are they aren't really in the same place, but grand pappy said "oh me too" and over generations a few inches here or there was shifted in location and recollection.

Or it's just chance. There's no mechanism for skin location to be predetermined in a mole like that. Unless it's a skin tag you all got from friction down there.

Yeah, I'm already digging up my great-grandpa and grandpa for that sorta photos and asking my father to take a peek.
Otherwise the photo of my dick will give you nothing except, you know, the fact that it's a photo of the dick with a mole on it

The problem I have with the Marco being of mewmen descent theory is that wouldn't Glossaryk immediately recognize someone of Butterfly lineage? In Meteora's case it's because they never meet but Glossaryk has interacted with Marco too often to not at least suspect. I don't like the BmB theory either because it's too obvious

can't wait for those photos, user :)

It's alright, you don't have to bother, we already know you're wrong

What did they mean by this?

Most of your mole places are predefined before you even are born. During your lifetime they don't APPEAR, they grow and become visible

>TV-14

>Fuck

Choose one. I don't want it to be edgy but give it just enough leeway where things don't have to be sugarcoated for the sake of children.

What exactly has been "sugarcoated"?

She likes Muscle Marco more.

Hekapoo is bored with Marco's autism.

> :)
What is this heresy?

Even moles that arise in this manner are still not inherited. It's just like Blaschko's Lines. It's random chance in the womb sure, but it's not genetic outside of having higher/lower odds for the moles to pop up in general.

He was stayin away from Star because of his loyalty to Marco

It's a shame he's Star's little bitchboy.

She wants the D(aiz)

I dunno but I'd totally hit it

>Marco broke her heart and sunk his own ship
goddamnti

Heresy

The violence, dialogue having to be a bit vague in regards to said violence and other political and social themes, ect.

Broke what? Hekapoo is still thirsty, just a little mad

He's young, user.

Young people play relationship musical chairs all the time, before they figure things out.

>Marco stopped Hekpoo from killing the heir to the throne
>Marco didn't tell anyone because River was acting like a douche

Marco did nothing wrong.

Nefcy knows what’s up.

trans marco confirmed?

Is Future Marco a big enough dude to finally pin the bug down and give her loving she craves?

Best Option

>3 arms
lewd

What the fuck? He ignored Star at the ball becuase he was loyal to Marco and accepted him as Stars boyfriend.

It was Star who told him that they arent a thing and gave him permission to hook up with her

Star is a bitch if she reject Tom for Marco just like Marco is already a bitch for dumping Jackie only to become a future family wrecker once Star will return her feelings to him.

StarCo is really the most toxic shipping in this show. Not even going to mention Kelly and Oskar who are just being dumped on off screen.

>Kelly
>dumped

>Oskar
>ever a thing

And for a blonde idiot who's already taken and has been treating him like shit.
Man, what happened to Marco?

truly

This is their last interaction before he breaks up with her and she returns to Tad

youtu.be/rD06tHoiwjY
Requesting Kenshiro Marco obliterating a Star thot

This arc's going to end with Tom realizing that the carefree and reckless girl he used to love has grown up, then hook up with, I dunno, Janna or something.

>This arc's going to end with Tom realizing that the carefree and reckless girl he used to love has grown up
Basically

Anyone have the Megas?

>and has been treating him like shit.
So I'm not the only one who noticed that. At least in later episodes it changes.

Don't worry, marcapoo is a strong ship

Well fuck you ya stupid bug

Dont talk to her like that

Whiteknighting this much over this purple bug

mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

She's still a stupid bug

>DUDE BUT IS NOT TEEN DRAMA!!!!1

I prefer one L on Kelco. Fits with this cheap quick edit.

Back off?? I told you not to talk to her like that.

>mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
Thanks

>She'll only lick your penis if it's four jumbo marshmallows long.

Has anyone ever fucked a girlor been fucked on a toilet? I can't imagine that'd be very comfortable.

Who are you quoting?

>Never fucking a girl in the ass while she's pissing over your thrusting cock.

fucking normies

Just feels weird since he chased Jackie for 10 years

She's so cute.

Why didn't Marco just take a marshmallow, they probably taste even better after she licked them

Yeah, like a dog chasing a mail truck.
He had a crush on her and it never went past that.

She got annoyed with his ditching her so she tried to make him jealous with a bird man