I noticed all the women today looking smug and arrogant

im scared Sup Forums

it's early, but so far every woman i've come across has a smug and arrogant smirk on their face. I think they know their time has come.

Will men make it out of this okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
youtube.com/watch?v=3dGhsRsHXP8
youtube.com/watch?v=fBRpMy44JUc
youtube.com/watch?v=bEmjiCoZ6e4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every woman I know hates trump because they say his wife is a stupid whore I don't get women

What can women realistically do when push comes to shove and a war of the sexes starts? Police, army, production work is all on men.

Makes a change from men looking smug and arrogant

GOOD

POL WILL PAY FOR YELLOW FEVER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GET REKT

Its okay Hans, you're safe here, you don't have to piss sitting down anymore.

It's their time.

To get back in the fucking kitchen.

I'm English and I piss standing

>Itt beta white bois are intimidated by women

Trump literally brought this on himself.

Give them the knot and leave it inside

women are pepe-ing you
you got to take action

HAHAHA IKR IM SO GLAD I GET TO LIVE CRYING EVERY DAY BUT AT LEAST THOSE SIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY FAGGOTS ON THE INTERNET OF SILLY GOT REKT HAUHAUHAUHAUHAUAHAUHU

> every woman i've come across has a smug and arrogant smirk on their face.

it's because they are looking at you

You know what you have to do user.

Kill them...

Kill them all.

Because she is more attractive than them. It literally is that simple and pathetic. Women are fucking idiots

They gone git goofed

Who says I'm offended? I just don't like being told I'm not allowed to say nigger in Canada
t. Slav immigrant

Lol there's nothing stopping you from saying nigger. Just be ready for the impending chimpout.

it has to do with a fact that all a women have to offer to a man is her cunt and theyre just butthurted and envious all they got in life was some john with beer belly.

Some women can offer you a dick instead.

I say it anyway, when people tell me it's not politically correct to say it in Canada I just put on my thickest slav accent and ask "what should I call niggers then?"

You know when the most powerful nation on earth a woman that everything is completely and utterly fucked.

It's was fun, lads.

This. Women are the actual mysogonists also, they are just projecting when they accuse men of hating women.

They are pretty despicable people when they have 'freedom'. All that really means is that they are no longer shaped and guided by a caring male but are instead slaves to the female hive mind which has become distorted and crazy because of the degenerate media and various modern environmental factors causing imbalanced hormones and impaired minds.

goddamn I hate women

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

don't worry she's igloominati

>Edgy edge-queen detected.

Keep in queening those edges user.

don't worry it's just your imagination...
they are actually just looking as they always did.

Don't be too sad, user, I know a bunch of hotties who are voting Trump. Maybe the grin is because America is going to be great again, real fast, bigly, and they know it?

*White girls

Only white girls are like that rn senpai.

Funny you mention that. Just got back from voting in a hard Hillary zone and I've never seen liberal white female turnout like that. Most of the guys were retirement age.

I wonder if the men of the house are voting after work or what.

I have some very bad news for you.

That's exactly how I felt all day on voting day. Smug as fuck. I just felt like we couldn't lose.

melania looks like an ET
wtf are you even talking about

The strong will persevere, the weak will become pets to hags

What is there to fear?

Become strong, create a life worth living for yourself and watch in side lines as idiots try to please women who don't know what they want

Women lack unity, they will always lack unity because they are by nature unable to have camaraderie, their illusion of unity is dependent on common enemy

Just let them have their moment in spotlight and then toast their downfall as they ruin everything and are unable to find any scapegoats to blame apart from their pets who have no control

Good thing you brought in the female draft. Women are voting for WW3, they can die fighting it.

Nope. You're just ugly.

youtube.com/watch?v=3dGhsRsHXP8

Women generally turn on each other the second it selfishly benefits them. Loyalty is rather rare among them, from what I've observed.

but whattabout da poosee?

You do know what's going to happen, then right? The blacks/mexicans/arabs are going to protect those women against the white men and in turn the white women will only fuck them. For a bunch of thinkers this board is pretty stupid to see what;s going on with white women + non-white men in general.

i want to be kept in a sorority house and used as a fucktoy by smug powerful women

Time to move to Sweden, then.

Because they dream of being cock slapped and shoved down into a bed then taken for a ride.

Women today have no concept of self control, principles, or morality. If you want to know how man acted originally then look no further than modern woman

Female user here, I was smug as fuck when I voted for [spoiler]Trump[/spoiler] as well.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Maybe YOU don't say nigger since you're from a nigger country but where I'm from we say nigger, my entire family says nigger. What do you want me to say? African Canadian? Nah mate fuck off

I think they're plotting to send us to mass castration camps.

The REEEEEEEEE on this board when the results are announced is going to be fucking amazing. It's gonna to be Anita shitting on the MRAs x10 and condensed into a single beautiful moment.

They're just happy to see Johnson start his thousand year reign, let them have it.

>non-whites will support the spoiled pampered white gurls with nothing but their cunts to offer for in return
non-whites will do one of two things

1. use white gurls stupidity and take over and then bakcstab the white gurls and take over

2. join white men to better their position in the already established system and abolish progress made by feminists

in both cases feminist progress will be gone but in the 2nd case Europe will have casus beli to reconquista Murrica

all in all pretty good news coming, 3rd wave feminists ruined it for all women, well done cunts you couldn't even get equality right

Women should not be allowed to vote.

don't make false promises

hurr durr, 1st case*
day of the typo

I can get you that deal. How do you feel about German women?

nope

This is a reason why women do not deserve and should not be given voting and governing rights. The reason we aren't living in dirt and raping women all the time and beating each other is because of the progress of man. They should be grateful of the DNA of their counterpart instead of fruitlessly and harmfully trying to be equals. Should yin and yang be equal to each other? That's a gray circle.

how clean do they keep their buttholes?

Men are at work. What you saw were the housewives that send their kids to school then literally have nothing to do with their lives for the next 8 hours but gossip and smoke pot.

Women will never have power over men. If Sweden is proof of anything it's that their dependency will only cause their own suffering. There will never be this feminist utopia that these idiots talk about. There won't be any Amazonian societies. There will be loads of dumb, weak, expendable women being used by an authoritarian governance. That'll it. That's the end road of female power.

Decently clean. But if you are into anal you probably want to go for turkish college girls here.
Anal sex is basically their default greeting for white guys

>8am on the East Coast
>out and about

M8, people don't go to work until 9

She's so fucking cute. I'd cut the moon in half for her if she wasn't such a fucking feminist. Truly a shame.

Don't ask me what she's supposed to do with 2 half moons it's the thought that counts.

Also to answer your question OP, they slap an air of smugness on their beautiful faces to dull the drudgery that their lives have become under the new social model where work is freedom and rejection of femininity is celebration of femininity.

When women have power over men, other men they don't have power over will take control
that's what Sweden taught the world

>being intimidated by women
youre not worthy to be called a man.

>Will men make it out of this okay?
We had a woman president for 8 years she was a disaster and pretty much killed her party. Now we have a man and she is likely going to jail. Don't lose hope!

Women are naturally petty, and control freaks, eventually destroying everything they administrate.

my mom is voting for trump.

This man is based

>tfw the gender wars and the race war mix and it becomes whiteman vs the world for reals this time.

You're not worthy to be called a human you fucking chimp

They look smug and arrogant because they're too stupid to realize what is going on and what HIllary is. They're just proud of their vagina. Bravo, you were born with a cunt. Go you.

With the difference that women as a group have NOTHING to be arrogant about

Don't worry they can't tell the difference between our countries so we are the majority
It's gonna be a white christmas for us and at least a hundred years of new golden age
youtube.com/watch?v=fBRpMy44JUc

She's playing Belle in the live action QT and the Beast

Women have always been smarter than men. Just listen to the average conversation between a bunch of boys and a bunch of girls in the school yard. The boys are talking about wrestling moves while the girls are thrashing out a social hierarchy and exercising their superior social skills.

The only thing holding back women has been their bodies. But now technology has emancipated women they will rule the world for as long as advanced biotech exists.

I'm pretty sure there are several scientific studies which prove that you actually are a German who pisses sitting down. With the way you talk - there can be no other possibility.

Now go and prep the bull you spineless cunt.

I want Emma to enslave me :^)

>social skills
are bullshit, roasties should learn some real skills, like wielding, car fixing, changing tires
they are close to useless without man in their life

wtf is that flag

Yes yes and then what happens? THEY GROW UP. The boys become men and actually develop skills, learn trades, pursue academic study. The women continue to "thrash out a social hierachy and exercise their superior social skills" but also making sure to catch Oprah at 1pm.

hahahaha you have no idea

when hillary wins, be prepared for every argument every again (or at least for the next 4-8 years) to reference us having a female president

have you not went to or watched a trump rally? hillary doesn't have anywhere near the female support the media claims

>Tfw if Trump had come a few years earlier we could have saved him

MEN WILL SIDE WITH PUSSY

Yes with utter terror and violance.

Kill all the maginas and beta males.

Then over power and rape all the women.

The fiere rises.

xD

If you put your mouse over the flag it will tell you.

It's the national flag of Seychelles, a former French colony turned independent island nation off the coast of Africa.

Maybe it's their poor bodies that allowed them to be so smart.

>Men will be enslaved by pussy instead of ruling over it
not all men are pets like you

You two are fucking stupid, why on earth would mentally healthy white women start to choose non-whites over whites? It's not happening anytime soon.

Even now, when most white men are effeminate little cucks, ALL types of women still prefer us. Do you think that if white men started to man up, white women would lose interest?

Some people on this board are obsessed with minority male and white woman pairings.

This.

I live in an apartment with a few nigger families, and I say nigger a lot. Even the niggers here are usually canada-tier. They'll get lightly offended and ask you not to use the word.

I've called a nigger a nigger to his face before, and all I got in return was "man you lucky my friends ain't here"

Means the tears later will be more delicious.

>the Beast will be an allegory of a black guy/immigrant and Gaston is all white people somehow

Beast's human form will be a nigger, guarantee it.

This election is the last uprising in the matriarchy.
It will fail and in the future all of the elite will be women. Men will still be allowed to clean the streets and empty the trash though. Education will only be allowed for girls.

>Will men make it out of this okay?

Nope.

Get ready for white-listed internet.

The only question is who is calling the shots. The people who risk their lives? The people with the money? The people with the military power? A (((tribal))) group?

youtube.com/watch?v=bEmjiCoZ6e4

Either way- it's The Powerful.

yaas

I found this cute

I replied to what would happen if that would happen

Also women prefer money and status not our skin

Die standing and proud then be a nigger.

Thats just you projecting, get a grip on yourself or are you some kind of defective?

All those 'actual skills' that men acquire? Men will be used by women for manual labour while women enjoy their life in the new ruling class.

Sorry but it's already happening.