Every Sup Forumsmrade who has actually seen the movie can admit that, while far from perfect, JL is at least a fun time

>every Sup Forumsmrade who has actually seen the movie can admit that, while far from perfect, JL is at least a fun time
>several comic book creators have admitted they had a fun time at the movies while watching it, including harsh DCEU critics like Mark Waid and Dan Slott
>the only people who still shitpost about the movie are people who have only read hyperbolic reviews and seen random webms
Really made me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w1s5ElKmQm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's see what Half in the Bag thinks!

youtube.com/watch?v=w1s5ElKmQm4

fuck off, Sup Forums

Still shit. DC needs to stop making movies.

>Damage Control comics at it again

Be gone still before I post Tumblr gifs

They have literally nothing to do with Sup Forums, stop being insecure.

nigga this is Sup Forums related so shut the fuck up

>Expecting me to take the opinion of Dan "I want to be tentacle fucked by Doc Ock" Slott serious

>including harsh DCEU critics like Mark Waid
He literally said that it's good because it used some ideas he came up with. It's nothing but autofellating.

It's not a comic or a cartoon dumbass, and while you could make a point for the movie since it is based off comic book characters, a Youtube review of that movie has no business on this board

WW wasn't really that good. Pretty meh scenes (Except when she gets pissed over the blood in the axe part, that was good) and Flash... honestly, yeah Bart Allen was pretty fun.

Gal Gadot was bareable, but that's it, and The Flash acted more like Bart.

Aquaman, Superman and Batman were the favorites in my theater.

Aquabro was fun. Superman stole the show.

Cyborg was the best part of this awful movie.
Not because he was a great character in and of himself, or because he didn't look stupid (he looked damn stupid).
No, it's because they forgot to write a bunch of stupid dialogue for him. Not only is his character played completely seriously, (he gets a funny line about his toes at the finale), whenever another character is interacting with him, the quality of their dialogue vastly improves.

Gadot's best lines are with Cyborg. They actually interact like fellow heroes, not all that "will they fug" shit with Bruce, or Bruce's railing on her like a child in the Bat-Warehouse.

Flash comes closest to being actually funny in a non-retarded way in his Cyborg scene.

Cyborg does nothing for Aquaman, Mamoa's character only acknowledges Cyborg's existence twice in the movie, but Aquaman barely has a part in this movie aside from his recruitment scene.

Superman is beyond saving in this film, Autistic Superman from the last two films has been given too many mood altering drugs, he's dopey as fuck in this movie. He and Cyborg share the final cube sequence, and it's the least forced Superman comes off in the film.

>dan slott like it
is this reverse psychology?

Capeshit is capeshit, no matter what any fool on twitter says.

im an x-men guy, so i dont relaly care about the mcu vs dc stuff. it was a decent super hero movie. not as good as some, better then others (im looking at your iron man 3), if you have one of those theatres that shows movies for like 3 bucks after the movie has been out for a few months, id say wait and see it then, dont fork out 15 for it right now

That's retarded. If the movie is ok to post on Sup Forums, then so are reviews of the movie.
Orrr, you could just stay on Sup Forums where there's already a half dozen threads about JL.

Look, it's a bad movie. You lost. Give up already.

What board are you from originally that you would think Dan Slott liking something is a good thing?
I don't know if you're aware of this but we've been shitting on Slott pretty much nonstop for the past five years.

7 is the holy number. 777 is the holiest of numbers.

I went with no expectations other than “not suck”.
It was surprisingly ok. But that’s it.
Very serviceable, classic Supes theme, Race Scene, Batman admits he’s an ass and looks genuinely remorseful of what he did.

It’s very “safe” but nowhere near as polished as say, Thor.

That Deathstroke costume was godawful, the eyepatch even worse.
Luthor’s bodyguards were hot though.

>Slott defending the Justice League Movie
Slott is going to DC comics confirmed (just like Bendis). Or building a friendly bridge in case he ever gets taken off ASM (which is unnecessary since he’d get hired anyway).

>Please, hire me, DC

>every Sup Forumsmrade who has actually seen the movie can admit that, while far from perfect, JL is at least a fun time
Not really, no

Not really. It was an extremely messy film and everything 'fun' about it felt either forced or incoherent.

>Slott liked the manic manchild

Not a surprise. It's basically his Spidey.

"Not making me want to kill myself like BvS did" is not the same thing as actually being fun.

Someone wasn't here these past 2 days it seems.

A drowning man is thankful for even a drop of water.

I just hope JL was the first drop of the rains.

i thought superman died in bvs? what, did they bring him back?

This film had nearly a hundred "5/5, PERFECT FILM" reviews before it even opened in theaters.

In fact, if not for the the 1-star naysayers on IMDB, the Pajeets WB hired to shill this film would have made it the best audience-reviewed movie of all time.

It's really a damn shame that they were thwarted by genuine reviews, I would have enjoyed it having a transparently fake audience review to pair with it's critical thrashing.

But Pajeets cannot into subtle shilling.

WHY ARE THESE MOVIES SO DARK
NOT EVEN THEMATICALLY
JUST
SHITTY
LIGHTING

I...is this a joke?

I expect to see this tactic from WB moving forward (even if the DCEU dies a deserved death).
>Shut off their popular aggregate review site.
>Flood all other review sites with paid "perfect reviews".
>employ useful idiots to shill across the internet

Note to Sup Forums shills: it's too late now for this movie, genuine word-of-mouth is dooming this film's box office. It's ogre, you can go home now.

This. It's easily the equal of your standard "hurrr, just turn off your brain" Marvel movie. I'm unhappy because it completely threw out the tone and gravitas of MoS and BvS, but I don't understand why people are talking like it's absolute dog shit. It's literally a Marvel movie.

>It's literally a Marvel movie.

It's literally not, unless you just want to meme about quips.

it's the equivalent of a Marvel movie where you had 2 different directors with 2 completely different visions working on it at different times.
It's a mess, but a better mess than the shit that are MoS and BvS

>Watched it three times
>Enjoyed each one

I actually agree with lot. Critics were bizarrely hard on this. Its definitely messy but shit, I still liked it. My kids fucking love it (hence three times)

With Slott*

>I actually agree with lot.
Thanks for the (((input))) Pajeet.

I can smell your theater from here

Sorry, I'm rocking a not sleeping baby at 3:33 here.

It’s the Justice League of course they brought Superman back.

Man of Steel used some of his Krypton shit and he still hates it.

JL is better than both Guardians, Doctor Strange, both Avengers, Civil War and all three Thor's films. It still lacks heart, though.

Forgot about Ironman 2 and 3. They suck harder than CW.

>That Deathstroke costume was godawful, the eyepatch even worse.
Thought the same. I was actually pumped when you first see him from the back on the boat but then you actually see the costume when he comes up the stairs and it's barely better than the CW version. Terrible casting as well. He looks goofy as fuck with dyed white hair and his voice sounded really bland.

Why wouldn't he?

>S means hope
>let the kids die
>let me die
>kill me
>Smallville and Metropolis callously destroyed

Justice League is worse than all of those movies, except maybe Thor 2

>LE CAPESHIT XDDD
Fuck off.