Mfw I just voted for Hillary

>mfw I just voted for Hillary
>mfw I live in a battleground state

IF YOU DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST DONALD TRUMP WILL LOSE

If this is true i sincerely, with all my heart, hope you die.

MFW you get gunned down in the civil war :D

>tfw going in 2 hours to vote for Hilldog in PA

I'm inviting some new friends over to watch Sup Forums get btfo later tonight, can't wait.

oooh nooooo

ayyyy that's where I voted senpai

Nice blog post

>tfw I did the same
>multiple times

Why the fuck not, they literally put us on a comfy as fuck bus and drive us around town, pay for our food and generally treat us like royalty just because we're black. I'll push a few buttons in exchange for a chill day any time.

Maybe if trump tried to reach out to the black community like that he might have won, but whatever.

D E V I L I S H

TRUMP WILL WIN

Disillusioned Trumptards will look to Sup Forums for shelter that provides solace and comfort in their vulnerable moment of defeat, and they will find said shelter broken down and burned to the ground. All the cross-posters from all the boards that had to deal with Sup Forums's shit for the past year and a half will descend from the heavens and rain mockery down. Not a single inch of this board will escape being torn apart. And then the flood comes, formed from the tears of laughter above and the tears of impotent crying from below, and all the dust, blood and ashes will be scattered and washed away while the Trumpscum is left no choice but to drown in the hole they dug themselves into. As the gigantic hubris they were architects of turns on them, they will finally realize the purpose of their existence: To be the perfect punchline of the greatest joke in mankind.

Why would you lie so obviously?

kuk

k

wew

fak u

Trump!

In other words you are very autistic

Congratulations, my friend. Enjoy the rights and liberties of living in a democracy.

Hey guys THESE threads are examples of thread designed to make you stay home. FUCK CTR, GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!!

Also, put 'sage' !!! in all fields so that it doesn't bump these threads.

GET OUT AND VOTE, TRUMP WILL WIN!!!!!!

(You)

I never reply to these but I don't even want to risk it. I'm feeling superstitious right now, fuck it. He has to win.

Good goy. You shall be greatly rewarded.

She will win
Moloch commands it

My nigga. I pretty much did just to piss off autists on pol too

Make Anime Gone Again

stop playing with dark meme magic

And I never in my life responded to a single "your mom will die in her sleep" kind of post. Oh well, fuck it. MAGA

huehehe

K

meme magic is not for fishing (you)s

Trump will win you edgy price of shit. Make America Great Again.

I just voted too.

Soon.
What county you are living in?

shiiiiiiiiiiiii

Muh niggas

Replying

AAAA

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

K

Donald is the winner!

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

North Carolina here, +1 for Hilldog all the way

me balls-deep in like 5 purple triangles

YOU FUCK

Faggot

NO, I CANT RISK THAT

god wills it

maga

Pls

>tfw live in Ohio and voted for Hillary
HAHAHAHAHAH DRUMPF IS STUMPED.

Fuck you

Sad but true.

Fpbp

Praise kek for trump

MAGA

I did my part

>>mfw I live in a battleground state
MFW I voted Hillary, but I live in Virginia.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

fuck you

HE WILL WIN

Oh sh--

no he wont. digits confirm allahu kekbar

WE DOIN THIS BOIS

N-NANI

cant risk that

Fugg

I see

Fuck. Okay. Just for you Donald.

MAGA

noes

Trump WILL win.

Oh shit

Trump win win big big

Trump will win

Ghhhtfvbbfd

fuuug

MAGA

Saw this exact post on /biz/

Reeeeee

Point taken
MAGA

Literally just voted for Hillary 10 minutes ago. Sorry drumpftards :) , better luck never.

All you virgins realise its all you faggots that have to live in USA with madam Clinton as your commander in chief. If she wins it's a win too because the world gets to laugh at the USA.

Trump will win anyway.

can't risk it

am I reading this right? Hillary is busing in latinos and blacks? hahaah

trump is fucked

donalg

Ur gay

Entitled much? Must be nice to be a filthy degenerate.

muh niggas

MAGA

KYSMM

Fite me fag

sheeeiittt i have a bet on Hillary but kinda ope Trump wins for the memes

Why u like dis