Serious Question:

Why are we need allowed to talk about the huge plothole of Rhino's poop? His origin specifies that he was molecularly bonded to his rhino costume, which has flap. why do anons get triggered when people bring this up?

user, this is like asking how Baron Zemo could eat or drink with a mask glued over his face, or how the Red Skull coped without ears, nose and eyelids back when his face actually was a red skull. You raise questions like this and the whole plot falls apart.

Better question. How does Kingpin manage to keep all his identities up? Especially considering he recently got a third.

Or like how Batman can exist if he doesn't have parents

You want answers?
Rhino is solar powered.
Zemo used IV suplements.
Skull had Nazi science.
Kingpin has money.

Not complicated.

Those aren't muscles.

How did Ben manage to get a DNA sample to clone Kingpin in Clone Conspiracy?

The costume includes a functioning sphincter, obviously. No big.

What third? Mayor?

because he’s actually chameleon in a fat suit

His suit is no longer part of him

He cloned him ? i only remember his wife's clone.

Manson

does his public persona count?

Can't be. We've seen Chameleon and Rhino interact before.

>IV suplements
which four?

No, he's open about his criminal life now, so Kingpin and Fisk are one and the same.

but it clearly does not

>Why are we need allowed to talk about the huge plothole of Rhino's poop? His origin specifies that he was molecularly bonded to his rhino costume, which has flap. why do anons get triggered when people bring this up?

I just thought that was his body, y'know?

That he's just naked. He's naked, user. He has a butthole and his cock n' balls are in a kind of sheath/"Cartoon Animal Rules of invisibility" kind of deal.

Otherwise, yeah, it doesn't make sense and it isn't fucking good enough to just say, "don't think about it, it's a comic" because you can do a lot of wacky stuff, but you still need to be internally consistent with some very basic level 'literal' shit.

You do realize he's taking off the outfit before, right?

How red skull can give amazing speeches without lips?

This is actually been long explained.

Thanks to super science, Rhino's costume absorbs/recycles recycles his shit and piss into his body.

Same thing with the Genoshan mutates.

Rhino originally had his suit fused to him or some shit, but he's long since had that original suit removed and had a new one that is not stuck to him

Unestable particles.

Because his body weight is 95% muscle.

That was an LMD

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?

What about his dick? If I could never even jerk off, I'd be pissed too.

I feel like this deserved a (you).

There is no Wilson Fisk

Zemo could drink through the fabric in his mask, and presumably fed himself intravenously so he wouldn't have a retarded looking mouth hole in his otherwise formidable looking pink hood.

As for the Red Skull... Yeah, that's just bad character design, you got me there. It doesn't make sense that his lips would completely disintegrate and leave his teeth full exposed (and yet somehow he could talk), he should at least look like the skin on his face has tightened against his skull like a swollen red corpse but still retain most functionality of his facial features.