Well Sup Forums would you have knocked it over?

Well Sup Forums would you have knocked it over?

The brown kid probably will

LMAO epic XD fpbp

where's the joke?

Yes. Why should I worry? They look American, so they’ll probably go and punch an unrelated kid in revenge.

t. nigger

fresh off the Sup Forumsoat, huh?

is this real?

>"Christ, what an asshole!"

So what does the actual comic look like?

This is real.

This seems a bit out of character for Nate. Did they put him on some sort of medication due to his acting out?

What does Sup Forums think of Big Nate anyway? I found out about it through Poptropica as a kid. It’s got its moments

Big Nate used to be one of the, like 6 comics I would read in the papers, along with Garfield, Calvin and Hobbes, Peanuts, Non Sequitur, and the Far Side,

I can't really remember any hilarious comics except this one where he makes his teacher slip on a banana peel which I found hilarious, and this one where his teacher says a curse word and they bleep it out.

this, it was an essential part of my daily routine as a kid
fuck i miss the dailies in NYT

The comic is pretty good and has some funny ones, but the books are pretty bad. They really play down Nate into more of a goody two shoes.

>throw toy planes into them
>huh, still not collapsing
>finish the job with some firecrackers

Sir, we're on the air.

which strip was this?

the date it was published, I mean.

Yup, it was part of the wave of Sunday strips in 2011 that acted as a tribute to 9/11's tenth anniversary.

found it, september 11, 2011

I liked big nate as a kid but it got progressively shitty over the years. Either that or it was shitty the whole time and i didn't realize it. Probably the latter.

>Those aren't castles, asshole

>Beach bullies did 9/11

ah, another enlightened individual I see.

>paper planes can't melt sand

>The biggest symbol of the modern american way
>americans keep saying "We will rebuild" and "we don't faill so easily"
>until this days they keep saying "never forget" but they will never rebuild the towers in fear of offending someone, letting a open wound just to remenber then of their pain

Just rebuild it already you pussies, what kind of message you guys give to your enemies bending over like this?

>not knocking it over anyway to show how huge your balls are

We built a monument there you dumb Europoor, then built a new trade center too. The monument will bring in far more cash in terms of tourism than just rebuilding the towers would- it's like you don't even understand how Americans think!

There's been a new, completed tower on the site for three and a half years.

There is a generic giant shampoo bottle that was made just they NEDDED and new trade center, the twin towers were a symbol of the city, a symbol that is even more important now, and now is just a giant tombstone saying: "remenber what bin-bin will do if you don't behave"