LEAKED: zack snyder DELTED SCENES

vimeo.com/user74470478

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/user74470478
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"leaked" you mean.
Posting in a studio damage control thread.
Guess we start selling the Super Extended Original Director's version early.

So what the narrative WB is going with here, "Due to Zacks personal tragedy he had to step done and Whedon fucked everything up?" Because I'll tell you the real villain here, its fucking WB executives. Fuck them, and their data on how to "fix" everything. They don't know what they're doing, and I want all capeshit to die because its taken over movies altogether with its nonsense

Well. hiring Zack Snyder at all was their first mistake in the first place.

BVS and man of steel are the only good capeshit movies

Damn, that Flash scene was pretty cool

Isn that the same guy that leak the infinity war trailer pics?

I blame Deborah Snyder, for making her husband unfireable, when it was clear several movies ago that he needed to just stop. And then handing him the keys to what was potentially WB's gravy train, and letting him run it into a ditch over and over and over.

Yep.

He leaked this because DC fans were screeching that the Infinity War leaks were engineered by Marvel to cut off Justice League's hype momentum.

Jesus what kind of connections does he have

here come the
The orginal Dictators cut extended version is the masterpiece posts

>hype momentum.
That's an interesting way to describe hundreds of Pajeets posting 10/10 audience reviews before a movie is even out in theaters.

Justice League has been a marketing scam beyond anything that's been attempted before.

Who is this fucking guy?

I don't get why Snyderfags masterbate to the Director's Cut of BvS. It's the only version of the film I've seen and I thought it was garbage.

Zack, stop shitposting on Sup Forums, your family needs you right now.

SFX artist that worked on JUSTICE LEAGUE. Given he only got snaps of the INFINITY WAR trailer, he probably has a friend at the company editing that or works there himself.

>Snyderfags making petitions
>Snyderfags changing twitter handles to fire Tsujihara
>Snyder himself leaking shit
Jesus christ. For the rest of time we're gonna be hearing from Snyderfags about how if only mean old WB had let poor old misunderstood Snyder do whatever he wanted for a 3rd time JL would've been a $2.8 billon academy award winning success. Aren't we?

>Because I'll tell you the real villain here, its fucking WB executives.
Yeah fuck them for giving Snyder a third chance and then when seeing that he'd fucked up AGAIN trying desperately to salvage something from not only that mess but the steaming pile of shit he'd build the DCEU on so far.

If you thought the director's cut was garbage then the theatrical cut was an abomination

The Whedon reshoots scenes were extremely obvious for anyone who knew he directed parts of it

>That scene in Nazi Germany
Did Zack invite Sam Rami for this scene

>tfw an action movie about Zack Snyder avenging his daughter by fighting against the company that screwed him would make a better Zack Snyder movie than Justice League

The only cool Flash scene. Unsurprisingly he's silent for all of it.

It doesn't matter how shitty the director is. WB fucked him over, and that's wrong.

Has someone downloaded these? I won't be able to watch them for a couple hours and don't want to miss

How is giving him hundreds of millions of dollars, an incredible amount of creative freedom and three fucking chances fucking him over?

>an incredible amount of creative freedom
Yeah, especially after they hired Joss to "fix" everything.
If they did't Zack to direct, then they should have never gave him a third chance. This is the exact same thing they did to David Ayer. The only difference is that David might have actually got a chance to make a good movie. WB must have thought that bringing Joss in will save it from Zack's autism, but it was actually worsened. All those stupid quits and reeshoots are on Wheadon's hands. You can blame everything else on Zack but act like he had any involvement with Joss's shit

Amazing how people bend over backwards to defend Snyder.

>vimeo.com/user74470478
gr8 b8 m8

dafuq

>Yeah, especially after they hired Joss to "fix" everything.
Yeah, becasue they let Snyder make his version of JL and apparantly it tested fucking terribly, even to execs. So rather than release another Snyder hot garbage movie they brought in Joss to try and save it. They gave Snyder a chance to make a good JL movie and he blew it.
>All those stupid quits and reeshoots are on Wheadon's hands.
But most of Whedon's stuff was good. The problem with the movie was that at it's core it was still a Snyder movie.

Ah, Vic. That path doesn't look too inviting

I would unironically watch this.

Even Snyder would probably laugh at Snyderfags.

Why would they mandate JL be 2 hours long? Stupidest thing ever.

what did snyder mean by this

The guy is promising Infinity Wars clips tomorrow/Monday

>it's a young black man in modern america allegory

hoy that's actually good news

Batman quipping and talking about polar ice caps is not "good stuff"

see

If they wanted a different movie they should've hired a different director.
Snyder was always going to make a Snyder movie.
Asking him to make a lighter movie with 2 hour limit, and then removing him when it didn't work with the test audience is not Snyder's fault.

Better than him being a killer. Plus Batman has always had a sense of humor.

I think he's seeing the motherbox's history or something. Someone mentions the Allies acquired the motherbox in the movie.

Batman is a broken manchild and should only crack jokes that are dry and witty

We don't know what contracts were in place. The reception to BvS apparently took them completely by surprise (further showing their incompetence) and it was too late in their minds to pull the pin in JL since it started shooting literally 2 weeks after BvS opened.

Their mistake was letting Snyder do MoS in the first place and then bringing him back for BvS and then bringing him back yet again for JL. That's on them. But making 3 shit movies in a row with the amount of time, money and resources he had is all on Snyder.

Batman has an Alfred sense of humor. He’s pretty much just sarcastic and makes an occasional witty remark, but he remains the straight man in jokes all the time

Who the fuck is this Ascended Ancient? DC and Marvel leaks? Holy fuck.

He is the One Beyond The Multiverse.

i think he works for the VFX company that oversees all the other VFXc ompanies that works on these

Someone that's gonna be sued.

Don't forget that Suicide Squad was raped by reshoots and cuts in a reaction to Batman v. Superman being panned. WB overreacting is killing this franchise.

Yeah. Seems like he's taking way too high of a risk pissing off WB and the Mouse with this.

This the same guy that leaked the Infinity War pics?

It's going to kill Aquaman as well if this weekends box office falls below 100 mil like everyone's saying.

Especially posting it on reddit and giving out his twitter handle. Disney and WB will just get them to hand over his details.

Aquaman will be safe. It's post Snyder era, done by a talented director and still isn't coming out for more than a year.

Yeah, but Batman has more of a dry, sardonic wit.

Yep.

Knowing WB they'll reshoot it all to hell.

Nah, Wan is actually competent and it wasn't done in Snyder style like Suicide Squad was so they'll let it be like they did with Wonder Woman.

Hopefully.

Who's hyped for DCEU Bizarro?

You realize Batman killed in the Burton and Nolan movies too? BvS is just the first movie to actually paint that as a bad thing.

Damn Iris was lookin cute in the 4th scene

Damn, that fucking Flash scene looked amazing. Fucking WB gotta ruin everything.

>You realize Batman killed in the Burton and Nolan movies too?
How is what Batman did in movies almost 30 years ago relevant to the DCEU?
>BvS is just the first movie to actually paint that as a bad thing.
How exactly does it paint it as a bad thing? Batman gets off completely punishment free.

>those bad fucking graphics

JUST

Are you retarded?

Close, from tv

What's the context of this?

Take a look at yourself in the mirror then read what you just wrote aloud.

Now come to the realization that your life is in such a mess that you have to go against some popcorn flick on a japanese crocheting board. Do you have friends, user?

wow can someone say "roasted" XD XD XD

stop ignoring Nolan.

stop acting dumb for the sake of replying

well i'm assuming you're acting dumb but if not then please kill yourself. We don't need you voting in the next election.

2deep4me

edgy

Aquaman has legitimately been my biggest hope for the DCEU since it was announced and we were given actual information about it.

Wan's a great director, Momoa Aquaman seems like a very interesting direction and presentation of the character (which is an opinion I have much more confidence in stating after actually seeing him in action), with really neat cinematography effects and techniques for the underwater filming, and is using a lot of the best aspects of the Aquaman mythos and character, mainly Mera, Orm and Black Manta.

I just pray, pray, pray the studio execs don't gut it like Black Manta gutted those butcher shop patrons in Brightest Day. Hey, that'd make an interesting captioning.

>movie is crap
>b-but we‘ll release an extended cut with an hour more footage!!!! This wasn‘t the real version!!!

I've definetly got high hopes for Aquaman, Wan knows what he's doing.Shazam is also a huge hope for me since it's going to be lighthearted by nature and it's pretty hard to fuck that up. It'll be the first movie done COMPLETELY after Snyder's era.

I have a theory about that.
My sixty-two year old mother, who hates action and sci fi movies and has never seen a single cape movie, when I said I was thinking of going to see it, said "I heard it's long".
So, she's about as uninitiated normie as you can get and that was the word of mouth that reached her. Not that the movie was good, or bad, or kino, just "long".
So I gotta think the similarly out of touch people funding and making these movies thought along similar lines and said "Length is the problem!"

That, and a shorter movie means you can show it more times in a day, and more showings mean more sales. Which might be their way at trying to make more money since they have no faith in the product.

They couldn't.
As much as "WB is rushing things" gets dismissed by fans of the DCEU, the fact of the matter is they'd already begun production and shooting while BvS was just coming out. They'd already put out cast photos, they'd already said it was happening and started making moves to make it happen.
By the time ti reached their ears that people had a problem with Snyder's take (which they heard with MoS but I guess they dismissed) it was too late to do anything but hope they could fix it with editing and reshoots.
They couldn't start over, they could only let Snyder do what he was going to do. His kid dying is the only reason the reshoots weren't being done by him. And, to be blunt, that might've actually been a good thing for the movie's bottom line. All the stuff normies are praising sound like they're the Whedon bits.

While I have the same amount of hope for the movie, I don't have as much for Jason Momoa's acting. He gave like the second or third most dull performance for Justice League so I'm not so sure about his ability as a lead.

I liked him when he wasn't trying to be super dark and brooding. The fact that he never said outrageous was disappointing though.

Less time, more viewings, more money. It's stupid and it has killed many movies over several decades.

You reminded me of the Dark Tower and the movie being 93 minutes long.

Fuck off Snyderfag. I'm so happy this film fucking is bombing and will potentially end that fucking hacks career.

Man of Steel and Wonder Woman are the best so far. BvS only gets good at the very end.

>Yep, something's definitely broken.

Alfred should've said this through the comms.

Same

This, fucking this. Jesus, I'm surprised the general public wasn't aware of and totally outraged by such blindingly obvious nepotism

>But most of Whedon's stuff was good.

A handful of Joss' stuff was any good. Most of it was shit, like the woman ranting on TV about anal probing by aliens which was just incredibly awful attempt at humor.

Whedon has some nice ideas. He just needs to be kept on a leash or he'll go George Lucas and include quips and snarks where there shouldn't be any and stupid subplots.

>How exactly does it paint it as a bad thing?

He's acting like a maniac, spitting out "if there's even 1% chance, it justifies murder" Bush era rhetoric, he's torturing people left and right as a form of sadistic punishment, Alfred doesn't approve and Bruce is constantly throwing empty and poorly argumentative justification speeches at Alfred, plus everything he's done builds up to the realization that he was the bad guy all along, not Superman.

>Batman gets off completely punishment free

He redeems himself by saving Martha Kent and risking his life while saving the world.

The general public is unaware Deborah Snyder exists

I'm not sure what the details are with Deborah. She's an executive at Cruel and Unusual films with Zack, not DC, right? How does she keep ensuring he keeps his position with WB?

>No webMs

What the fuck are you doing Sup Forums

it was leaked by the same guy on reddit who leaked infinity war stills and trailer

more

cyborg was the star and all his best parts were cut

>What the fuck are you doing Sup Forums
Waiting for a version that doesn't have a hugeass watermark.