DCEU

Rate the DCEU so far. For me it's,

Man of Steel>Wonder Woman>Batman vs Superman>Justice League>Suicide Squad

This is perhaps the most infallibly correct ranking ever conceived, but please feel free to tell me why it's wrong.

MoS > BvS > WW > JL > SS

WW > BvS > MoS >>> SS

I haven't seen JL yet and after everything I've read and heard I'm not sure I even want to.

Man of Steel>BvS>JL>WW>SS

Didn't stop you from seeing the four you've listed.

Wonder Woman > Justice League > Suicide Squad > Man of Steel > Batman v Superman

this, except I haven't seen JL yet

Right, but after one decent film, two mediocre ones and one really bad one, I feel like I might just be done with the DCEU.

I don't believe you. You sound like you're dogwhistling.

The only right answer.

BvS Director's Cut>MoS>JL>BvS>WW>>>>>SS

>JL>BvS>MoS>WW>SS
I don't get the love for WW. It was boring and the action scenes were 90% slowmotion.

Wonder Woman >> Justice League >>> Batman v Superman >>>>>> Suicide Squad > Man of Steel

this is good

Good movie>>>JL>>Shit>>>BvS>MoS
Didn't watch the rest because I didn't care.

The only thing people seem to really agree on is that Suicide Squad is the worst DCEU film.

MoS > BvS > WW > SS > JL

Disgusting

MoS > Pure mediocrity > BvS > WW > JUSTice League > Skwad

>Make Superman film
>Skip making a Batman film entirely and go straight to the crossover with Superman
>Then make a film about a Batman villain without Batman
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea

Nah Suicide Squad is like watching a Cannon film. A really big mess of a film but still watchable.

My vote for worse goes to BvS even in the Directors Cut.

>Sucide Squad got a movie before Flash, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Aquaman, and whatever sort of DCEU Green Lantern they cook up
What a world to live in

We had Rocket Raccoon in a movie before Wonder Woman. Hollywood is weird man.

WW > Justice League > BvS > Superman > Suicide Squad

Go watch it with bad expectations. It worked for me

MOS>JL=WW>BvS>>>>>>>>SS

Well, my expectations are pretty low, so that might just work for me too.

WW>>JL>MoS>>>>BvS>>>>>>Snyder's iPhone movie>>>>>>>>>>>>>GL>>>>SS

Wonder Woman > Man of Steel > Justice League > BvS > Suicide Squad.

WW>>>JL>>>>>>>>>>SS>>>>>>>>>>MOS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BVS

WW > MoS > BvS >JL > SS

This guy also gets it.

Wonder Woman = 8/10
Justice League = 7.5/10
Suicide Squad = 6.5/10
Man Of Steel = Batman v Superman = 6/10

Haven't seen Justice League, but i want to participate: Batman v Superman > Wonder Woman > Man of Steel > Suicide Squad.

MoS>JL>BvS>WW>SS isn't even a movie.

Wonder Woman and Justice League are the only watchable movies even if mediocre at best.

The rest is a movie pretending to be deep because it make everything dark and pessimistic, sorry but only literal retards believe that snyder movies are deep like Nolan or Raimi, his movies are no more deep than Thor movies, you idiots can't even describe what is"snyder vision"(because there is none) so you pretend that you "got it" like the other fedora neckbeards of snyder little fan club.

>snyder: *turn lights off*
>snyderfags: OMG so serious and deep!He changed cinema forever!Give this guy an oscar!

I hate to ask, but what's the .5 that edged Suicide Squad out over MoS and BvS?

I honestly don't get why people still blame BvS's failings solely on Zack Snyder when plenty of other people were involved in that film. IMO, the movie's main flaw is the disjointed and convoluted script and Snyder didn't write that. The directing on the other hand was fine.

BIG

Justice League is only watchable if you either 1. Haven't seen the other DCEU films or 2. You can "shut off your brain" sufficiently to forget them.

Wonder Woman is reasonably good on it's own, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with Justice League (or BvS). It is so egregiously ignored that it might as well be an Elseworld. Which is what Justice League expects, for you to treat the other films as unfortunate Elseworlds.

Superman was never an autistic ass, he was always Donner Supes who was beloved by everyone in the world and died noblely (not stupidly) fighting a monster that was TOTALLY NOT yet another aspect of his alien race invading Earth.

>fighting a monster that was TOTALLY NOT yet another aspect of his alien race invading Earth.
If we weren't company warring and just being rational, an argument could be made for that fact that it was Lex's fault. And he's human.

They had no choice - either follow up Snyder and be even worse, or ignore him as much as they can and just brass it out

Like Singer didn't make Superman Returns a sequel to Quest for Peace, no he wasn't interested in that shit, he ignored it

Man of Steel is underrated.

WW=JL>MoS>SS>BvS

WW > MOS > SS > BVS

Haven't seen JL. After loathing BVS so much I'm not sure I want to watch any more of this stuff from Snyder.

It was a controversial start to the universe, but compared to everything that came after, it ends up being a gem.

Double Trips is kinda right

Superman is a pretty mixed bag in Justice League. I like that they're pushing a lighthearted take, (opening interview, laughing with cyborg, racing the flash) but it's in complete contrast to his previous characterization like you said. They also had him easily solo the League and it felt like he could have beaten Steppenwolf single handly. It's like they flipped the switch from superbrood to superwank.

It's weird, I think Snyder's cut of Justice League would have been better without Wheddon even so I can't help but really enjoy superhero team shit especially with the JLA, for me there's a personal sense of wish fulfillment with seeing it go down finally.

MoS and BvS are difficult to top (esp. the extended cut) but ultimately having more Big Guns like Batman and Supes around does make for more interesting and fulfilling movies. Some say Snyder should cut back but his capeshit action is usually a fanboy's dream at least visually. In JL we finally get some ice breath powers and it's glorious. JL 2 should almost totally be packed with dense action scenes from the looks of the progression in the films.

I didn't see WW but I'm pretty sure it's better than Suicide Squad because that movie sucked, especially with that fake ass Hollywood joker.

Part of it is the fact that Snyder's the consistent thread. Especially if you look beyond the DCEU. A LOT of his movies have structural issues and the problem of style over substance. It's not a big stretch to think that maybe he's impacting things.
Part of it is the fact that, yes, even if he's not credited as the writer 100% of the time, it's still his vision. He can propose changes to lines, he's the one that chooses which performance of the line gets into the movie. If he decides the characters standing around giving long winded speeches rife with symbolism is the way to go, that's what gets made. If he decides "You know this sounds boring. Can we punch up the dialogue a little" that gets done. But it's obvious he's choosing the former because he wants to do movies about gods and monsters rather than merely good men.
Part of it is the fact that Snyder talks the most shit. He's the one going "Thor? Captain America? Ant-man? LOL Those guys are lame I'll show you something great!" And then he fails to deliver. If he didn't write checks with his mouth, no one would demand he cash them.
Part of it is the fact that, quite frankly, fans of the DCEU will blame everyone BUT Snyder. They'd sooner blame a huge conspiracy of Disney, Feminism, Critics, Audiences being retarded, and Jews all working together to sink the DCEU than admit that maybe Snyder's overestimating his abilities or isn't the best guy for the job. So you may be seeing people going "Enough with the conspiracy theory, look at the simplest explanation."

That's pretty much what they literally did. Even without the uncanny valley of the photoshopped mustache, you can tell which scenes are the Whedon reshoots because Clark suddenly gets a lot more jovial when he was never that guy before.

>So you may be seeing people going "Enough with the conspiracy theory, look at the simplest explanation."
But the simplest explanation for a bad script is a bad script writer, you fucking idiot.

I rate them between "shit" and "fucking shit".

Wonder Woman = 8/10
Justice League = 7.5/10
Suicide Squad = 4.5/10
Man Of Steel = 4/10
Batman v Superman: UE = 3/10

WW>JL>MoS>BvS>>>>>>>>>>>SS

Suicide Squad is actually surprisingly re-watchable. Sure it's plot is total garbage but it's pretty fun.

MoS and BvS are the only completely unwatchable ones.

That's all of Clark's scenes except post-resurrection. Probably even including that since Snyder probably would have stuck him in the black suit and made him brainwashed. As the cliffhanger for Part 1, even.

By underrated do you mean a flaming trash heap?

>Aquaman said you lose a part of yourself when you die
>Superman lost his autism

It's definitely Wonder Woman followed by Justice League. But after that I'd go man of steel, BvS, then Suicide Squad. I tried to watch it twice and fell asleep both times. I only almost fell asleep watching Batman vs Superman

MoS > WW minus the big dumb cgi monster fight and love laser > BvS > JL > that stupid fucking fight and mustache in WW > SS

MoS has some issues, but is visually stunning when it works. MoS and WW were at least put together like movies. BvS was a mess, but had potential. JL is a travesty of studio interference. SS is an embarasment to all of us.

WW>JL>MoS>SS>BvS
I really like Chris Pine, though. I'll watch about anything with that dude in it.

Gay

>MoS
>BvS
>WW
>SS

Haven't seen JL yet

It's not amazing but Sup Forums makes it seem fucking awful, when it's actually just okay. Worth a ticket imo but if you decide to go do what I did and catch a matinee.

SS was bad, JL is just frustrating. It has a few great moments, some general improvements, but is a sloppy hybrid THING that abandons the previous style instead of improving on it.

Three times in a row?

But we had an entire extended scene with Hippolyta on Themyscira. They had a big fight scene and everything, and they bring up Steve Trevor and junk. WW hardly gets ignored.

>three times in a row
You mean one dozen times in a row?

MoS>BvS:UE>JL=WW>BvS>SS