Honestly I've always had a knee jerk reaction to globalism and a unified global culture but the more I think about it...

Honestly I've always had a knee jerk reaction to globalism and a unified global culture but the more I think about it the more comfy it seems.
Why is it bad again? Why don't we want to live together?

Good idea, a requirement for us all, one day.

But under the current management? No thanks. As it goes in history though, these guys will get their masterwork lifted from under them by some guy who wasn't even part of the plan.

I don't want to lower my living standards to accomodate stupid, lazy and violent googles, sand or normal.
Thats the most simple way of putting it.

I don't want other countries' problems to be mine. I don't want my taxes going to help foreign people. I don't want my culture displaced by foreign culture.

WITNESSED!

based

checked
witnessed
let down

So your population doesn't look like this.

Behold, the truth.

wtf

this

Because you have an iq of 89 and I don't need you taking up my tax dollars.

kek agrees

The more you expand the purview of government, the more concentrated and centralized power becomes, and the more generic and ill fitting the legislation must be. The stronger and more concentrated power is, the more tyrannical it becomes.

It sounds good in principle and yes it's what everyone ideally wants, but it's not realistic. Our corporate overlords are corrupt and what they want most is reign over the entire planet. Many jobs would get outsourced and people would die/standards of living would go way down in America.

because once there is a one world government the entire world will be slaves to the new world order
praise kek the god of disorder

Because globalism and unified global culture aren't the same as a unified humanity. Globalism is an economical construct that only benefits the top layer of society. They will shuffle people according to who can be paid the least to work the longest under the shittiest conditions, with no regard for things like local culture, or all the other stuff you take for granted. Globalist life is life according to any number of oppressive science fiction dystopia's.

And unified global culture follows from that. It's not culture as we know it. It's a disjointed existence, where you are part of no group but your own, the individual. At least, if you're white and Western. Others might still be afforded the luxury of thinking they are part of one group versus the rest of the world, like muslims often are in Europe. But what you define as "culture" will effectively cease to exist. There will be no tradition, no history. You will be a person without an anchor, adrift on the strange tides dictated by an untouchable upper class.

Imagine the Soviet Union on a global scale. That's globalism. Except they won't be so stupid as to let people starve, or to let them go without entertainment. Globalism is the classical Cyberpunk future, except without all the cringe-worthy wish fulfillment "cyberpunks" added to make their favorite genre seem cool and desirable.

If you want all your meals to come from cans, your souldeadening job to be your life, to live in a shoebox appartment without thousands of others in the same building, yet have no human contact, then you want globalism.

You see, child, most of the world is shit. Africa is shit. Middle east is shit. "globalisation" is a myth. Only white countries are good. the developed first world. That's why everyone else wants to live in them and we must protect them.

Truth was spoken this day!

What's comfy about having a pack of Muslims and niggers running down your streets raping white women

if everyone is under one roof then we are all under the same leader and that leader is not me so, no

Make me leader of the world and we can do it

>Why is it bad again?
It isnt. Theres literally nothing wrong with globalism. Sup Forums is just paranoid about some ""jewish plot"" that isnt even real.

>t. mountain kike

Why don't you join the EU if you love globalism?

>Why don't we want to live together?
drumpf hicks love to live together

Because when whites become a minority POC won't treat white people as good as whites treat them now. They'd probably want some kind of revenge for colonialism and brutal justice when the scales tip. POC don't have the same values, culture and intellect as whites do.

You'd be fucked.

One world means accepting Islam, and I do NOT accept Islam in any form.

Asians have same intellect or better.

Perfect

because (((they))) are pushing for it

Because it's not possible to have a unified global culture. It's not even possible to have a unified continental culture. Look at how divided the US is. It's best to have many small states with relatively small populations that are more likely to share values and culture

Look if every dude on earth was a cool dude who understood respect then yeah it would be great, but we both know thats not reality