How will he be remembered?

How will he be remembered?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/07/barack-obama-is-now-viewed-more-positively-than-ronald-reagan-was-in-1988/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a nigger.

As the last male president.

>Implying History ever remembered Niggers
He dindu nuffin. Literally.

Nigger president

as a failure

As a nigger.

/thread

Audacious

Just wait until trumps elected and the fbi is uncucked and they release the shit they have on Obama

very favourably compared to the shitstorm that's about to come

Very well actually.
>first black President
>well-liked compared to Hillary or Trump
>Obamacare will be seen a huge historic event, because of its controversy

Depends if Trump wins

If Trump wins he'll be remembered as a failure and sellout that could not accomplish a single thing and was king of stupid ideas, hell he might even be remembered as a felon

If Hillary wins he'll be remembered as a hard pressed benevolent individual who did the best he could for the people he loves

What do you call Bush,jr then?

A run-of-the-mill Token Prez to secure Democrat Dominance

A progressive icon
A statesman whose charisma all future presidents will be measured against.
The man who defeated Al Queda
A Nobel laureate.
The man who laid the foundation for the glorious New American Century

As someone who diddled kids in Comet Ping Pong and brought back race relations 20 years, all so he could have his name in the history books in what he called 'the right side'.

Everything about Obama isn't for his country, but is for his ego. He wants to be the first black president, the first president with healthcare, the first president with no war, and the first president to help a future female president.

Doesn't sound like that actions of someone who cares for his country, rather the actions of someone who desperately wanted to be remembered.

WE PRESIDENT NOW

First nigger president.

>The man who defeated Al Queda
KEKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Dindu nuffin!

>Nobel laureate
>Destroyer of Bin Laden
>Coolest POTUS
>Healthcare reformer
>Bringer of Hope and Change
>half breed nigger
>Wife is a manly looking sow
>Won by a thumping majority

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF
AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
I SAY HOL UP

He boned a man in the Lincoln Bedroom.

First black president, stymied by reactionary forces.

Acted like that high school president that got elected because he was one of the popular kids. Acted all cool but didn't made anything better.

youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY

fpbp

Even W was better then Obongo

doing the ping pong with children

Al Queda isn't the same as ISIS retard

I'm okay with this. As someone who is way left of Obama. His foreign policy was crap but could've been much crappier. Obama care was just a compromise that neither side really liked. I prefer nothing to Obama care but single payer would've been nice. I mean he could've been much worse and I'm content with him riding off into the sunset if Clinton just does not win. She's the devil incarnate

Incompetent nigger.

>very well
>actually

Once Iran becomes more of a global threat we'll know who to blame (among other shit). This fucking retard will be known as a disaster by everyone in 10 years.

As the guy who fucked your mom.

As the one who pardoned Hillary Clinton of her crimes of Treason and Child Trafficking.

Divider in Chief

Race relations at all an time low due to that stinky fucking nigger

Unironicly true, he will be remembered only as the first black president of the USA and for nothing else noteworthy.

Barack Obama gets a C- overall.

His foreign policy blunders are actually on par if not worse than George W Bush's.

If not not for ACA, his domestic policy game wouldn't be half bad. ACA hurt me on a personal level.

Presidential politics shouldn affect people on a micro scale. I could have made some great financial strides the past 2+yrs had it not been for ACA.

progressive mush. Could have been worse, but at the same time wasn't much better than bush, and even worse in a few areas.
The Division of presidents.

As a black president. That will be his legacy for all time. He did nothing of note as president. Obamacare for all the shit it gets is nothing. You have to have insurance unless you don't want to. Insurance continued to skyrocket like it has been doing since 1999. We are still in a perpetual war with sand people. Nothing has changed.

>What do you call Bush,jr then?

He recovered to a point that Obama knocked it all down again.

"It's always darkest before the Don"

another slide thread. okay.

Who?

Like clockwork.

a feckless leader
foreign countries didn't respect him
divided the country more than ever
most immature President ever
his healthcare plan bankrupted a lot of people

The Bush clean up

that dude who was pres before Trump.

as an average president with at least some charisma.

As a hero and a saint.

Depends who writes the history books. He should be remembered as a black George W. Bush. A war monger who destabilized many countries and almost destroyed Egypt. He should also be remembered as a president who wasn't scrutinized by the press at all.

The left/MSM will try to portray him as a gay rights activist (completely untrue), and will talk about trade with Cuba (the best thing to come out of his presidency).

The last black president

Oh and he was really bad for race relations.

"If I had a boy he would've looked like Trayvon". How does a president get away with race baiting like that?

Last president

Race relations have been shit since Abraham Lincoln. In my life time I've seen chimpout riots every decade. In the 70s I saw fucking tanks rolling down the street.

An uncle Tom, a house nigger and a traitor.

A shame, he seemed like a cool guy

He will be remember as "that black cunt that fucked up the place"

Wow, older brother, seems like you're not retarded for once.

As a nigger

As the man who preceded Donald Trump's highly prosperous two terms.

Gay nigger with tranny wife.

At last I finally see... the reality of Aussie shitposting..

As the last black president

Just like all niggers... their only accomplishment ever is... "First black person to do something"... no matter how bad he is as president... he can always fall back on "first black president".

He has a higher approval rating than regan in 88 so probably as one of the best presidents of all time

>The bush continuation
FTFY

That's because of the election. A few years ago he was at Bush levels.

Yeah but americans are stupid, they can't remember back that far.

All they'll remember is what they thought of him when he left office

came here to say exactly this
he will be the first and last black president

As a bitch nigga

His approval rating has been high for the entire year dipshit

In the USA and the rest of the world simply as a footnote, or a "Did you know?" caption in children's textbooks as the first black president. No more, no less.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/07/barack-obama-is-now-viewed-more-positively-than-ronald-reagan-was-in-1988/

If Obama rating higher than Reagan was rated at the end of his term is any indication, he's going to be well loved for a very long time.

a lame duck but mostly without scandal

47% is high now?

I think Obama is a cool guy. eh legalised gay marriage and doesn't afraid of anything.

warning warning someone didn't listen and believe

HANDS ON THE GROUND DON'T HAVE A SINGLE THOUGHT YOU UNDER ARREST FOR THOUGHT CRIMES

Before or after the trial?

He won't be

the first black president who did absolutely nothing to help black people

WE

102 IQ nigger who brought the greatest nation on earth to the brink.