South Park

So, I've been a little late to the party since I had no access to the internet for a bit. What's Sup Forums's opinion on Heidi officially turning into female cartman?

Hottest thing South Park has ever done tbqh

It was funny and satisfying.

Not just female Cartman. She is Cartman with the ability to follow through on things. Not even Cartman likes her, he is just with her out of fear at this point. It will be interesting to see where he character goes and how Cartman changes.

I wish the change was more gradual
I had a good laugh in the episode before where she subtly called Kyle a sneaky jew
I wanted more subtle cartman-isms from her before going full cartman

I think it's more accurate to call her no nonsense Cartman. It's not just that she follows through without shooting herself in the foot like Cartman sometimes does. It's more that she doesn't treat schemes like a children's game with a bunch of tricks and lies and costumes. She finds a weakness and goes straight for the kill. Being that direct is something Cartman almost never does.

I wish we had 14 episode seasons back.

SOON

We want the old Heidi back. Her dark side needs to be less obvious.

im annoyed that south park is doing so much focus on one character for a whole season but I think its neat seeing cartman go through a relationship like a real person

personally I wish south park could go back to each episode centering on one character at a time instead of every episode being either cartman and heidi or randy with the side episode pretty much just reiterating the main point of the initial plot

its like every other character exists just for the 3 main characters to react to

inb4 Heidi brings about the fourth reich

Soooo...
As someone who just finished watching "Raisins" did the writers ever do a Chippendale's equivalent?
I'm personally hoping they do one this season if they haven't already.

Just felt like an attempt to get the south park female viewers that quote cartman and wear his t-shirts something to have

oh wow I didnt even think of that, honestly thats pretty smart

>Season starts with Cartman complaining that Heidi is "mentally abusive" when in fact he is just a big baby who can't handle someone who is not subservient to him
>Throughout season Cartman displays he is in fact the one who is mentally abusive and torments Heidi
>Heidi becomes so messed up she actually starts believing Cartman's bullshit wholesale
>Absorbs so much of Cartman's bullshit that she herself becomes an even more effective version of Cartman who even Cartman can't stand
>Now she actually IS mentally abusive to Cartman and he's too much of a pussy to stand up to her
Feels good, man. Feels real good.

>the girls go to gherkins to discuss what theyre gonna do about heidi
which one is the oversexed one who gets played by the waiters? i say its probably bebe

tallywackers is the hooters equivalent. hooters is not a strip club

thats bad

Many people seem to be upset by it, but personally I was maniacally laughing with joy when I saw it happen

>Look up "Tallywhackers"
>Only meaningful front-page news is of it closing down.

>Her dark side needs to be less obvious.
This is really how I want things to end up
She goes back to normal, but it's merely an act as she can never truly return to what she once was. Next season she finds new ways to subtle mock Kyle and starts manipulating people behind the scenes

as an american woman, theres no real point in going to a restaurant staffed by sexy men if theyre arent going to buy you clothes and give you money.

works in japan though

It won't last

She's either gonna die or go back to how she used to be

Well that seems to make sense.
>Pay for dinner while you are teased by guys who will not sex you, and are likely wanting tips.
>Or go post online and have dozens upon dozens of guys willing to pay to be with you.
It's severely disappointing...