How big are Trump's actual chances of winning? Our media says Clinton will probably win easily

How big are Trump's actual chances of winning? Our media says Clinton will probably win easily.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
youtu.be/MvfEu9SV0ms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your media says taking 2 million mudslime refugees was a good idea

take a guess

If soros doesn't rig it trump will win 73 27 according to early results. If soros rigs idk m8 ask god. BUT VOTE TO CANCEL OUT SOROS

gonna be close but chances are still better then any media is saying

I live in a state so blue it never even gets painted red for memes and the only time I saw hillary's name on a sign this year it had the word fuck in front of it

I say it will close to be safe but I feel a landslide Trump win is very possible

German media is shit

>german media
>reality

>Our media says Clinton will probably win easily.
our media has been lying for years straight

your hands look like feet - id suck you off anyways tho [no homo]

If early voting was any indication (normally favors the Democrats, this time they look totally anemic) Trump is going to hold Clinton down and remove her teeth with a claw hammer.

Demoshits are trying to spin this as something other than a complete BTFO, which is what it has been so far.

His chances are better than the media say. The MSM are very left morons and try to brainwash people by making out he is losing to influence voters.

>lol the voting is rigged
>BUT VOTING CAN FIX IT
Trumps are retards.

>german media
Yeah, you should never believe them. Entire western european media is PRO hillary.

What did you media say about Brexit?

KILL YOURSELF
>Pic related

Yes because your media is generally fair and unbiased.

>(((media)))

Endgame: kill soros? rape him first tho

Fuck off nazi cuck.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
He has about a 1/3 chance. Ignore anyone who says he has a 1% chance or is sure to win or lose, they're lying to you.

Same in Spain, it's being reported like she already won because of how much ahead she was in the previous polls. Makes you think, we can't even confirm our own results till midnight.

Yeah, for example trump outpreformed Romney by 140k in Florida. A state he lost by 70k.

Republicans turnout more on election day, and election day voters in Florida are heavy lean trump

>polls show hrc landslide
>polls show hrc voters all educated and wealthy
>msm on hrc's dick
>bookie odds massively in favour of hrc victory
>high energy vocal support for trump

it's Brexit all over again

Any gay fag willing to do it?

Can you vote in a swing state?

According to early results? Explain

our expert says annything can happen, he knows.

so does our (((media))) but its not over until its over

not without driving till after the polls close or I would consider it

Trump will win with 271 electoral votes and 48% of the popular vote. Screencap this.

Flipfag here, we used the same rigged soros machines as well and we still sent the libcuck candidate straight to unemployment

35 percent, more or less. If this post get's 35 last digits or less that logically means Trump will win

Couldnt you go earlier?

at work for another 4 hours

The womenfolk are not fond of Trump.

60% chance he'll win

They want to protect the pussy

And pray that God confounds all efforts to include fraudulent votes

>CTR
You subhumans need to hung and lynched, in no particular order.

If it's rigged then actual votes won't make a difference you fucking mongoloid.

Most polls are based on voting of registered party affiliates. Considering independents are anywhere from 15-23% of the total of most states, literally NO ONE will have any idea until the votes are counted

>Fuck off nazi cuck.
Found the sand nigger.

Gimme a smootchy first, big boy.

R A R E

A

R

E

2012:
>98% vote for two parties
2016:
>86%

wew lad, how does it feel to have the two most corrupt politicians ever running for United States president?

It's hard to rig it like straight up adjusting the results. The "rigging" generally comes from dead people voting, illegal people voting, etc.

Enough enthusiasm can help cancel out these practices.

>Trump
>corrupt
>politician

Try again mudslime

Don't you have Jewish land to steal?

>Republicans turnout more on election day, and election day voters in Florida are heavy lean trump

the left never understood it either. it's because we're not lazy pieces of shit. the left wants to be able to laze around at home and just vote by mail. the right has to go to work, and we'll do our duty at the ballot box on the day of.

Brazil's media said they'd beat you in the world cup

he literally has never not been winning.

>smootchy
No. I'll let a bunch of muzzies culturally enrich your fucboi pussy.

>believing a single word from the Lügenpresse

Hillary people that I talk to are all nervous. Take that as you will.

My opinion is that Trump clearly has a majority behind him but that the election and the election process might not play out that way.

This

According to most Dutch media, Clinton has already won and Trump is just a presidential candidate with a Twitter account.

Is election day really still an unknown? It all happens when we sleep, we hear about the result tomorrow morning. What's the verdict?

>palestine
Have a (((you))) Haji.

Your media lies.

Here's another gem from today: Trump would cost every German 34'662€ and 50 cents.

savage

bump

Elections here are usually close enough that people stay up late at night to watch the early results come in.

I will not be doing that; I will find out in about 20 hours tomorrow morning.

Actually no. Our Team was in complete disaray since the beggining, we just didn't know we would lose like that.

Good.

youtu.be/MvfEu9SV0ms

fpbp

lolol

I love all these little reports of how the foreign media tries to poo-poo Trump all the time. It's even more pathetic than our media.

True that

>2012 nigger wins due to nigger identity politics
>2016 woman wins due to woman identity politics

kek

stop posting degenerate music, thanks

what are all those shitskins costing you Hans

My State run media is bashing him all day. Any compilation of factors to bet on trump winning ?

The media said all day that Al Gore was going to win but we got Bush. Honestly unless the race is just ridiculously one sided (and this one isn't) then no you don't know who will be president. Also the fact there is such a huge percentage of undecided voters this election means no one really knows what the hell will happen. Either way we are fucked so really it doesn't matter much.

well there aren't any unbiased medias left all are owned by some big corps. Just pushing their brainwashing bs all day long. Sad thing is normies don't realize it.

50% - either he wins, or he doesn't

Bullshit. We have over 350 daily news papers in germany. stop spreading bullshit

FPBP

nothing, they're all engineers and dentists and they will pay our rent.

oh normy wake up...

>Trump will cost every German 34'662€
>Meanwhile all the mudshit invaders won't cost us a single cent

AYYYYYYY

This sounds right. I think on those online gambling sites the odds are 1 to 7, but 1/3 sounds right to me. Clinton will win but it will be close, imagine how riled people will be in 2020 after the shitfest of Hillary's administration. We all know she'll be more hawkish than Obama

Bullshit.
If you're going to rig something, you don't leave the chance for it to return the wrong result.
That's the point of rigging shit.

Geee I wonder who is behind this post

even in 5 generations most immigrats won't pay into the system.

Some people are anti-Trump and others are anti-Hillary. However, almost nobody is pro-Hillary whereas there is yuge pro-Trump energy.

I think much will come down to how well Hillary has been able to play all the minority pandering, and how much election fraud she can build in. She hasn't really been doing well with blacks (total opposite of Obama). Hispanics seem more up in the air, hence why our news was pumping the idea of yuge hispanic turnout for Hillary to energize people to vote for her.

She also does well with felons, apparently. The governor of Virginia pardoned 60k felons the other day so they could go swing the state for Hillary. He panicked after finding out he had to himself sign each pardon, so he bought some kind of machine to help him sign 60k pardons, lol.

Your state run media AND your leader bashes every American president/presidential candidate from what I hear... Just sayin...

KEK

doesn't mean it's not true

and 50 cents :^)
calculated by Institute of Shekelstein

Yeah but your media fucking love Muslims so who cares what they think

Fuck off with that nigger music.

wtf i love trump now

0% chance. Just wait 24 hours and see you impatient cunt.

Hearing from italy they also say that he has little chance to win. But the italian media and politicians in charhrg are as democratic as hillary is, so it's not wise to believe them

Bantz

Err nm thats the Phillipines not Singapore

this

Only bet what you can afford to lose but consider these 3 points.
1. Big momentum in last 2 weeks Trump's way.
2. Hillary late tactic pulled out all her big names in states the Dems usually win, sounds like defence
3. Trump just looks more confident in the last few days compared to Hillary.