Behold, the best villain the MCU has ever created

Behold, the best villain the MCU has ever created.

>He says in a movie where Loki is literally sitting right next to him

Keit-Ai finds a way

ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYY!

>Why are you handing me the melt stick? He only interrupted.

>villain
But he was just a dude running a business.

>"Asgard! Your savior is here!"
Based Loki

*proceeds to betray the universe by giving Thanos the tesseract*

>"It's my birthdaaaaaaaaaay"

Is the Grandmaster an eternal being or just a really old dude?

Empire of the sun?

Yes.

Wouldn't an eternal being also be a really old dude?

I feel this may not be the case in the movies

Was it a tie?

Well, the Collector looked just fine and Ego was confirmed to be fucking bitches since millennia ago but again he was a literal brain stuck in the center of the planet, so who knows.

whats it like having a time machine?

Fine I guess, though I still like more my copy of the leaked Infinity War trailer from the Disney event where it shows Loki giving up the Tesseract.

is that fucking anthony bordain?

Yeah but whats the context of him giving the Tesseract? Maybe he did it in order to keep Thanos from killing the Asgardians.

This role only further solidified the already burning desire to make sweet sweet love to Jeff Goldblum.

But that's not Ego.

Gee user I don't know.
Why would the god of lies, who's been shown to be an egoistical fuck who only cares about his well being give away the Cube?

Ego being a celestial linked to a planet was fucking stupid, but Kurt Russel played that role really really well.

Did you not see Ragnarok? Or did you just miss Loki's character arc in the movie?

>YOUR SAVIOUR HAS COME BACK!
Yeah, no.

Here on sakaar..........................................................

I dont think hes actually a celestial, i think hes just a celestial being, like he's still a whole living fucking planet which is hard to describe without using the words "celestial" or "cosmic" but he doesnt have to oart of the celestial race

>Most generic villain
>best

he's not a celestial, he sees himself as one. it's literally in his name, he's fucking ego, he thinks he's bigger than he is

he was a great villain

but the best one is still based keaton as vulture

It's a tie

the fireworks scene was one of the few genuinely funny moments in the movie desu

this. keaton was actually the best. he was actually intimidating, yet understandable in why he did what he did.

All the Elders are just old dudes with autistic hobbies.

how is that an argument? he could have gone anywhere with that ship or convinced the gladiators to take over Sakaar and he could rule it. but instead he came back and helped save everyone.

...I thought that was the gravity gun.

But I'm pretty sure at some point we will get a real celestial that mentions ripping Ego's brain from his original body or something.

Do you think keeping it from him would somehow end better? The last Asgardians woul have died and he'd get it anyway.

but he wasn't linked to the planet, he was the planet. He just made a flesh puppet.

Totally. I'm so sick of all these villains who spooge across the universe in order to turn all life into themselves. So cliche.

This, and Yes

Ego was better

>goldblum wasn't even given a script
>he just wandered onto the set and everyone just kind of rolled with it
>those are his normal clothes

user, he owns a melting stick he uses to melt people alive. He even calls it a melting stick! Not punishment rod, or divine intervention pole. MELTING STICK.

>tfw you bought that ship months before the movie, thinking it will be something like Valkyrie's version of the Milano, when it turns out to be Jeff Goldblum's cum stained fuck-cruiser

Man, am I glad that they actually showed the face on the planet.

>almost all promotional material and toys for Ragnarok feature Thor with the awesome new helmet
>he wears it for 1 (one) scene in the movie

If you were Jeff Golblum and were given the chance to fuck Loki, would you?

>they cut those cool Hela-Berserkers for some undead shits that look like enemies from the first levels of Painkiller

>ywn see MCU Grandmaster and Collector having an autistic conversation while trading some of their stuff

Why did they change them?

You might. The first Guardians of the Galaxy has a passing mention of Sakaarian soldiers so the link has been there for a while.

>mfw every phase there's a new "best villain" in the MCU
Are the MCU's villains getting better over time? It wasn't too long ago you guys were jacking off the guy from Winter Soldier.

Haven't read Ms. Marvel in like a year but was that image drawn by the same main artist or is it someone different?

Different artist, although they try to keep the same vibe as Alf did in terms of coloring and silly shit in the background.

This'll have to do for now

Is she still caught up in event or crossover shit or is she finally dealing with her own rogues gallery? I don't want to see her hang out with Spider-Man or the Inhumans nor do I want to see her in something like Civil War II.

She's been doing her own stuff for a while now, yeah. If the only thing you disliked was crossover stuff you'll be fine if you kept reading on.

This year is an outlier, all three villains were played by top-tier actors, each had relatively simple motives/plans which allowed their reasoning and motives to be explained more.

But during the stone age....

Ellen Degeneres?

The MCU is a hypetrain so the newest villain is always the best

We need this sound byte now...

Not to mention the fact that Grandmaster was in GOTG2's credits.

Nobody was claiming Mads' character from Dr. Strange as a top-tier villain, even when it was fucking Mads.
I blame Dan Harmon. I have no doubt he wrote that shitty Mr. Doctor line that tainted the entire character.

ALL WRONG

Blame it on Cucksworth, I bet it's that whiny little bitch that refused to wear the helmet again.

>that little silent giggle he did after Valkyrie stroked him
>I pardon you...from life
>IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
>pat on the back...so...it's a tie.

He was better than the Red King, that's for sure.

Isn't the Red King just a typical tyrant who's a giant asshole towards everybody?

Yes and no

probaly also the reason for the stupid haircut

>Hemsworth was willing to shave his head for Ragnarok
>Cavill couldn't be bothered to shave off his moustache for Justice Leauge

Based Chris

Every movie. Every. Single. Movie. Each villain is the "Best MCU Villain" You people are fucking crazy.

Why does Wheeler from Captain Planet have that blue shit on his chin?

Nobody has said this about any movie other than the ones that came out this year or had Loki as the villain. Why do you make this shit up? Are you an idiot?

>Every movie
But that's not true. We've had some decent to great ones this year, but most have them have sucked.

>>Cavill couldn't be bothered to shave off
He was contractually forced to retain the mustache for MI6.

>That scene with the GIANT HOLOGRAM over the gladiator arena, with Hulk x Thor fighting

>Valkyrie doing her power walk, and fighting undead warriors, to the sound of Immigrant Song, while a spaceship crashed in the background fire fireworks

The level of insanity was amazing, I dont care what any elitist fag on this board tries to argue, I am glad that I am able to see this kind of comic book fun in a movie.

Fun is not allowed, only Jesus symbolism.

I liked the line in context, he was mocking Strange's fixation for his title

*Blocks your path.*

Wasn't he the hero? The story was about him trying to provide for his family and employees while the twink was trying to bring him down for standing in the way of Big Business.

>Marvel casts Nic Cage as an Elder, in all his unhinged, hammy goodness

who would he be, anons?

Runner, full gold paint, only a loin-cloth.

Are still the hero if you lose. I'm sure he lost the company, and his daughter has to move away.

The villain was Iron Man. Same guy responsible for creating Ultron.

Only saw the movie yesterday. I feel like it would've been a pretty good movie if they hadn't felt the need to self-sabotage every single scene in the movie with some shitty humour.
I'm getting sick of this.
Strange, GotG2, Spider-Man Homecoming and Thor Ragnarök have all been hiding their action, stories and character moments behind comedy. It's like the MCU has suddenly gotten scared of doing super heroes without belitteling itself at the same time.

What exactly was the gag that sabotaged Odin's death?

Oh right. I originally wanted to say "hadn't felt the need to self-sabotage their movie every two minutes with some shitty humour". Don't know why I said every scene. I knew someone would bring up Odin's death since they weren't that tasteless.
Hell, I'm not even usually the fucking fun police. I'm fine with some jokes in a movie. And I liked most of the stuff in this movie overall.
But lately, this style of movie just started grating on me. Just make a comic book movie without making it a borderline parody. Not every super hero movie needs to have the tone of Galaxy Quest. Fuck.

>s. On any other world, I would be millions of years old. But here on Sakaar...
>...
>...
>...

I feel like he's the one legitimately funny MCU character, he stole every scene he was in

This user gets it. Vulture was the best MCU villain. Ego was probably second best. Grandmaster would probably be a close third place.

Strange and GotG2 had less comedy in their character-driven moments for the most part, at least on the side of the protagonists. But god damn they dropped the ball with Drax.

Spider-Man managed to have its best scenes without having much humor in them, those being the car ride and the building lift. Haven't seen Thor so I'm not sure.

Villain? Did we watch the same movie?

He didn't shave his head. That's just his normal hair.
He didn't want to wear the wig again.

He held the protagonist hostage. He was an antagonist. He's probably not evil but more neutral, but he's not good.

Tony isn't CG. He's CN at best. Peter is CG.

So is he originally from earth or is there a race of galactic space Jews?

Maaaybe...

Isn't it a federal law that if the government takes control of your property or seizes a contract that they have to provide you with equal value compensation?

comedies have villains?

Yes...

I remember seeing that at DCA in prison break out