No ID nEEDED TO VOTE IN nyc LOL

> I went to vote this morning and forgot I don't need an ID here.
i kept showing mine and the people there were saying you don't need it... so i ask if anyone can vote then what's to stop them if they are not born here? she shrugged at me and as i walked away i new clitary could win nOW :(

>NY

It will be blue, don't try to vote again.

probably... but i still will be happy for a high Trump turn out here... he is the only true native new yorker... and it give me hope that just maybe NY will go red one day.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?......

what state

ur mum

that's copy pasta

Post this story on social media

Stop with the copypasta shill.

Saw the same post in the other thread.

Intimidation??
Good luck, I'm in Texas there'll be no intimidation by a sea of blue hats here.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for hillary...

Everywhere I looked, 'MAGA Hats' shirts, but no I'm With Her shirt. Outside, 'Love Trump' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos,
Latinas and blacks brought in to vote Trump...

Why didn't Hillary have a strategy to get out the vote?......

Vote for Trump in different precincts over and over again in New York just come in different clothes, different facial hair, and wigs.

Such shit absolutely impossible in Russia. Rigged shit, Clinton will win for sure.

Ha, after 4 hours shilling finally learned how to use a proxy

You just give your name and address and they check you off on the list. That's how it's done in MA.

Stale pasta

>chinese text

>you're not required to speak the language to get citizenship and vote right
WTF Burgers?

Shit. I can come and vote for your neighbors and everyone if I know name and address. In Russia you are requested for passport and confirmed address in your passport. If not, fuck off and may be arrested.

can't be bigoted now, can you :^)

i live in jewyork shitty, hes right they dont want to see your ID. they tell you to put that thing away....
i told the old granny sitting there that i would be back in a few hours to vote again and my name will be hector carlos, she just looked at me...lol. was a good time.
i voted for trump btw. gas all democraps.

CIVIL WAR NOW

If they aren't going to check you then it would be funny and inconsequential if you went around the city and kept voting at different locations, they aren't going to ID you because it "disenfranchises blacks"

Learn how to focus a camera you sweaty autist nigger

... Is it like this in Other USA states?
saw a lot of Trump bumper stickers all over my Voting site... than again im in Staten island

i am seriously thinking of doing this. they wont even know. how can they? they dont ask for id. just make a name, they wont find it and guess what, THEY GIVE YOU A BALLOT ANYWAY.

no wounder the democraps are winning every time.

we whites need to beat them at there own game. seeing as the system is broken lets take advantage like niggers, VOTE 15 TIMES. ALL OVER THE WHOLE FUCKING CITY. i mean shit they CANT check your ID

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Hillary...
Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no #spiritcooking or child sex ring hats. Outside, 'Love Hills Shills bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...
Why didn't Hillary get the nuclear launch codes?......

Yeah, we can't do that here because everyone would scream that it's racist. Many minorities just take public transportation, so they never have need for an ID.

I've been a avid Trump supporter since he came out of beautiful Mary Anne Trumps Fat Juice Vagina.

I laughed with him on Jimmy Falon and cried with him when Hillarys emails didn't do shit.

I just can't see voting for him now though you know the nuclear codes and all that. I would just abandon this board right now.

It's going to be worse then fucking Hiroshima for the next 2 weeks niggers.

I wish America required passport and proof of address. No democrat could possibly win ever again.

In Russia no promo materials are allowed in voting points. A day before voting day is a silent day: no promo activity is allowed as well.

Fuck liberals and their rigged shit.

Then make sure you and your buddies go to every fucking voting precinct you can and cast a ballot for trump you dunce. If they make the loopholes, use them.

> you're not required to speak the language to get citizenship and vote right

yes, actually you ARE required to acquire a "working knowledge" of english before becoming a citizen, and ONLY citizens have a legal vote.

that hasnt stopped the left from "enfranchising" lots and lots of worthless ignorant foreigners through their multikulti ballots printed in every language on earth, even a few DEAD languages.

Liberals have literally been trying to get illegal immigrants the right to vote in California. You don't even know the beginning of how fucked we are.

Bullshit.

You have evidence to show something right?

Or else what's to stop you from walking into ten polling stations throughout the day and voting?

No user its not BS.
where did you vote,were you asked for ID?
I need to get back to work so probably wont see your answer .

Vote Trump

Obama literally said the other day illegals can vote because they contribute to society so therefore are citizens. Look for that Alex Jones video

It sucks you live in a shill state

Trump supporter in PA here I went to the hill rally last night cause Lets face it Bruce was there and plus hilldawgs are easy as fuck. You're beta if you're a trump supporter in PA and didn't go to that rally and fuck one of the dumb butches

It's not bullshit. Last time I voted in MI they didn't ask for ny ID either even though they're supposed to by state law.

Shit happens. In Russia if you don't have passport of citizen and confirmed address written in passport you are not allowed to vote in any way. If you gonna vote by mail, you must come in advance in local voting point. They will require your data from the place you are registered. If ok, they enlist you and give you voting papers that you have to fill and put in mail box right here.

I know this is true in NYC, does it literally mean I can walk into schools in my district and just keep voting all day long? Is it worth trying ?

It's not a fucking democracy when you don't need ID to vote. Heck even if you only needed ID you could vote on more than one voting place.
In a first world democracy you would get a voting pass in you mail if and only if you are a citizen of the country. And when you vote you need to hand over the voting pass with an ID that matches the voting pass and voila! Try vote clubing around now fucking idiots!

Jesus America, you make me so fucking mad!

Same thing happened me to as well desu - i couldn't sleep this last week because of election anixety so i got up at like 6 am to vote and i didn't need my id - i did need to tell them my address, name, date of birth though

In Russian every, EVERY fucking voting point is equipped with several on-line streaming video cams. Do you have, guys?

This.

Yeah it's stupid to not require an id. There's nothing stopping me from impersonating my lazy friend who I'm pretty sure won't vote today and vote twice. I don't know why fucking retards in our government allow this shit. If you aren't capable of having a photo id with you I don't think you should vote.