I don't know why you support Trump and, to be honest, I don't really want to know but I come before you today...

I don't know why you support Trump and, to be honest, I don't really want to know but I come before you today, on my hands and knees, begging you to not vote for this monster. Hillary is set to be the greatest president since Lincoln, the first truly global president, focused on the needs of humanity, not selfishly on American needs.

I get that you people like jokes but it's gone way too far now. Either vote for Hillary or not at all. I'm withered.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean I'm with Her.

Eat shit and die.

SAGE.

You don't understand, this isn't a game. The fate of the world is at steak.

Trump steak
MAGA

How can you laugh at a time like this? Trump might actually win and that scares me. What the hell is wrong with you?

Yes it is, which is why America needs to vote for Trump. Because Hillary is going to drag the whole western world into war with Russia.

Needs of the world doesn't outweigh the needs of Americans. Why would you expect a parent to take better care of the neighbor's kid then their own?

HA wtf CTR? Your candidate wants to kill Assad. That will cause war with Russia. She celebrated Gaddafi dying. It became a failed state and ISIS took over. You are going to hell for voting for this corrupt lying bitch

You mean "stake", right?

No, we understand very well. Hillary is a proven war monger (see Iraq, Libya, etc.) that wants to continue overthrowing governments around the world, and "confront" Russia and China with nuclear weapons.

Trump, on the other hand, is a businessman that wants to cut deals with Russia and China. He wants business deals, not war, and he has stated this repeatedly.

Long story short: yes, the fate of the world is at stake, but it's Hillary that is closer to starting WWIII, not Trump. If you haven't figured this out yet, sorry, you simply need to go back to school and do a lot of reading. Good luck, m8.

Because that wealth and power was accumulated at the cost of the rest of the world. It's racist to treat your own citizens better than foreign peoples.

Trump will win you fucking cuck.
Go prep your bull

Praise Kek

This.

Take your (You)s and piss off

This kind of smug "we know better than you" is exactly what Naomi Klien talked about.

The failure of the intellectual left to spot the inherent marxism in some of its own rhetoric;

You tell a bigot he's a bigot, and he either cares because he isn't a bigot, or doesn't care because he is.

The problems of CLASS aren't from a lack of education, per se, they are from a lack of money,
which puts them on a DIFFERENT
playing field to all the other SOCIAL JUSTICE concerns of identity, like SEX, RACE, SEXUALITY and similar.

You're scared of Trump winning.
I think that IF TRUMP WINS,
the establishment and most of the people
WON'T LET HIM DO A DAMN THING.

If Hillary wins, THEY'LL LET HER DO AS SHE LIKES WITHOUT OPPOSITION.

War.
Arming Isis.
Buisiness as usual, and quid-pro-quo for her foreign 'donations'.

Trump is a buffoon.
A charismatic buffoon.

Hillary is the establishment, nepotism, and war.

You're afraid of the idiot, not the viper.

The poor are not IGNORANT of being poor, and telling them off for it doesn't work.

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

kek

Sorry cunt, its simply too late. Were all way too deep down the rabbit hole now.

The rabbit hole being your moms basement.

Dude, look, it seems you need to learn about Hillary Clinton. Let's start here:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Clinton: "The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad."

Do you follow this? Your candidate, Hillary Clinton, is saying that the US should overthrow a democratic and secular state in order to help out America's best-est butt buddy Israel. Next, you might ask yourself why overthrowing the govt of Syria will "help" with Iran.

Please try to connect the dots.

>I come before you today, on my hands and knees, begging you
Das rite whitey, beg your nigger masters. Iz our time now.

Why should I trust Russian hackers over the American Secretary of State?

>english
>cant even english

is the fabric of time doing a 360 backflip?

He's obviously a rapefugee that made it to the UK for gibs.

Economics.

This election was decided the second he ran. His vision is brilliant.

Stop it your embarrassing us in front of our son

English is not my first language.

Freudian slip, eh?

I'm typing on my iPhone.

Kys

Please kill yourself.

British and your first language isn't English? I bet even your country hates you

SHADILAY! International brother

Why are you even here wasting time with these threads? Don't you have kids to raise, to love and to throw in the hands of muslim gang rapists?

Faggot.

Your entire post screams, "I only know what to think what the media tells me to think."

And because of that, you're a fucking retard.

Most claims against Trump are baseless or based on "he hurt muh feelings", whereas Hillary is an actual fucking criminal who would be in jail in any country with leaders who weren't corrupt up the arse, bribed and insane.

Hillary represents an establishment that will do anything in it's power to protect it's private interests over the interests of the citizens.

Trump is the only thing threatening to throw a spanner into that system, because he's rich enough to not be funded by others and because he doesn't give a fuck. He sees how disgusting politics has become and threatens to tear it down to it's fundamentals and give it back to the fucking people.

That's why every single mainstream media, every insane liberal from the entire left spectrum and most world politicians are against him.. Because he's not in their pocket like every other wanking bureaucrat.

But ultimately it comes down to this:

If Donald Trump wins, America will be a better country.

If Hillary Clinton wins, America becomes consumed by the insanity of a dysfunctional liberal elite who back the most successful and dangerous crime family in the history of the United States because they care about feelings over fact. It becomes the breeding ground of degeneracy on a never-before-seen scale until Hillary Clinton says "FUCK IT GIRLS WE'RE GONNA GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA!" and then the entire Western world becomes embroiled in nuclear war and your family and children die.

So yes, support Clinton over Trump. Vote for the destruction of the western world and for murdering, lying psychopaths over someone who stands up for what's right just because "HE HURT PEOPLE'S FEELINGS OMFG!"

Now fuck off and die in a hole. You make me ashamed to be British you failed abortion.

I wonder how Putin will handle things if Hillary becomes president. I mean she did accuse him and his country of shit during the election without concrete evidence and I doubt he will let that slide. In fact I believe he's only holding back because there is a chance Trump will become the new POTUS.