Star vs HOLY SHIT I DON'T KNOW

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw!OtozASCJ
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
youtube.com/watch?v=zy6qR1q2RvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Show's original premise was about a magical princess from another dimension living on Earth
>Show now takes place entirely in said alternate dimension

>Negima
>Bleach
>TTGL
Straight out of Sup Forums

Does that happen in all of those?

Marco has some connection to Celina the shy, they both have crescent moon imagery, and their wands look similar as far as I can tell.

Yeah, pretty much. Premise starts as one thing and morphs drastically over the course of the series. It's just story progression man, for better or worse. and, if anything, I feel svtfoe has been on the 'better' side of that scale.

We all know the villain of this story

And if that turns out to be true...what difference does it make?

>Marco has some connection to Celina
yeah. theyre both hispanic

I don't know, just that there's something important there waiting in the wings.

If Celina is Hispanic, then Hispanics are white.

>TTGL
Anti-Spiral thought-space shouldn't count.

I'm not into this show but all the deepest lore stuff the fans make kind of makes me want to get into it, shit seems fun.

Hey Sup Forums I wanna catch up what site can I watch this

It is a lot of fun

We have Mega.nz archives

Link please?

i was making a joke you dumb nigger. but i guess you wouldnt get it if you werent hispanic

So starco is incest?

I have never watched this show, but I clicked on the Post image and now I feel like I have to learn more...

Here's S1 and S2

mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw!OtozASCJ

let me look for S3

Thanks user, I've been gone away too long

And then the third
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

Sorry, don't keep up with celebrities. I take it this Selena is hispanic?

She was Very famous and beloved in the older Hispanic communities and Texas until she was murdered
my parents loved her music and to this day my dad said he'd kill her murderer if he saw her

Selena was this rising star on the cusp of breaking out into the English music scene when she was shot and tragically killed

yes. old singer who died a long time ago. they made a movie about her life and death and any hispanic who had sisters growing up in the late 90s knew selena. her name SELENA sounds the same as CELENA. that was my joke when you asked for similarities between celena and marco

my older sister wanted to kill herself when selena died and threw herself crying onto her memorial at corpus. hilarious

Selena Gomez does not deserve her name sake.
I still miss her ;__;

Maybe Selena was the secret descendant of Celena and everything changed when Selena was tragically murdered...

Did the fake of the Mewni kingdom rest on the Queen--

>Queen of Tejano
>QUEEN

Selena Mewni royalty confirmed.

kinda generic for a lot of the first season but its worth it

Ay, no hay que llorar, que la vida es un carnaval y es mas bello vivir cantando

celia cruz was better

>selena is descendant of celena
>selena gave birth to a boy at a young age and put him up for adoption because she was too poor and too young to raise him
>this boy was adopted by the diaz family and raised as their own

If they pull a bleach by making Raphael super overpowered I'm leaving and never coming back.

What if Star thought Captchas were magical spells and every time she made a post she thought she was supposed to yell it into her headset.

>ESO ES EL FIN, ECLIPSA

theres a reason marco can beat up a giant buff bird man despite being a stick boy. raphael must be twice as powerful
>everyone thinks they navigated through mewni safely because theyve been there before
no baby, raph just killed the shit out of anything in his way

>captcha: cinco madera
five pieces of wood flying out onto the pc monitor would be the result of that spell

>super mega rainbow CALLE AVENIDA!

Ill give it a watch, thanks,

best theory so far?

What did you expect from Nefcy, who loves anime.

さすが、ネフシィ

Played by a god damned Puerto Rican in the film. Disgusting.

So what are the current unconfirmed major not shipping related theories? I know the Marco is secretly a Butterfly and the Toffee is a Butterfly, but that's about it and how would they affect the plot?

>original premise was a rebellious princess that loved fighting monsters
>now she's responsible and tries to become a good ruler while trying to make peace with monsters

We need more of best couple. Everything else is just biding the show's time until it gets to them again.

They are the true power couple

You mean J-Lo? It works, J-Lo would go on to be something of a Selena herself, except no one shot her (that we know of)

Maybe Raphael is a warlock or something. He didn't have a problem getting he and Angie past the hydra to go hot-tubbing.

Remember when he practically invited River to help double team his wife?

keep this one alive for when the other dies

Aloe Slime reminds me of Wander

here is something new

>Ludo looked high in "Sweet Dreams" because Mewberty!Star accidentally dropped some goblindogs while flying through the void

wandering the dimensions is a good way to get stoned

EXCELLENT

Toffee being a Butterfly seems really unlikely now, if it was indeed ever likely and not just Toffee fans trying to connect him to everything. You can't really do the SECRET BUTTERFLY CHILD reveal twice (for the same reason, Marco can't be one either). It's still not entirely out of the question for Toffee to turn out to be connected to Eclipsa, for reasons like "how the fuck did he know about the monster temple," but there's not a biological relationship there.

Marco being a Butterfly is just straight never gonna happen because it's a fucking Y7 Disney show. You can't have Star getting horny over Marco and vice versa just to reveal, LOL THEY WERE RELATED ALL ALONG; it's just not something Disney would even entertain. And while you can argue they're really distantly related so they might as well be unrelated, the simpler/safer explanation is just "they're not related." Not to say people can't have theories or anything; that's just one I don't even bother to speculate on because it seems completely removed from what would actually be allowed.

>You can't really do the SECRET BUTTERFLY CHILD reveal twice
I don't know, this season showed they're perfectly willing to rehash the plot of a previous season, so S4 could easily end up with yet another SECRET BUTTERFLY REVEAL.

>Toffee a Butterfly
Where did you heard that?

quite nice actually

You mean like for shipping?

plot > shipping for me, and so far what they've done plotwise with the monster/Eclipsa stuff isn't a retread at least

Wait. If I'm following that chart correctly.
Then are you implying Starco has been incest all along?

That's what we've been saying since the leak. Starco is doomed to fail for this reason.

I'm shipping it even harder now

Just like they killed Rhombulus/Lekmet
Does that mean Star or Marco are gonna die?

>Royalty
>Having a problem with distant relatives banging
What planet have you been living on? Because for the last thousand years, that's been the expectation

>implying

Dirrhenia the Dumped is supposedly his possible ancestor, since she was the only Butterfly Queen to be deposed from the throne.

How would that make it any less likely, even if it were true?

The amount of reasons that Marco isn't a Butterfly or a secret one is too many to count but the most important one is that it's a fucking stupid idea that makes no sense story-wise and the only reason people could even possibly want it is to have a le epic twist that would ruin Starco because they don't like it.

More importantly, Marco doesn't have fucking cheek marks. He grew them from using the wand and they disappeared. Like this was laid out incredibly well by another user last thread.

Imagine having fanart drawn of you and some chick you met at a party once

>Disney
>Allowing any kind of even possible implication of incest

This is going to go on for the rest of the hiatus and I'm pretty sure I'm sick of it

>wand changes
>moon in cheecks
>fucking clear he is royalty
The denial here is so strong.

>"aw, this person drew us huggi-oh. OH!"

>You mean like for shipping?
>plot > shipping for me
Doens't change the fact that they're spending quite a lot of time on an exact rehash of last season's love triangle.

>wand changes
Which it does for everybody
>moon in cheecks
Wow, it couldn't possibly be because he's connected to Star by some mystical bond. No, it has to be the stupid option

>Dirrhenia the Loose of Bowels

My point is that they may do repetitive shipping stuff, but I haven't seen them rehash the overarching plot or the lore (there are parallels but it's not like they'd do Into the Wand twice but with differeny tapestries, for example). So until they do I have no reason to assume they will.

Can you autistic manchildren not use Bloodborne for you children's show for full grown adult cuckolds?

excuse me?

Or else what?

did I tell you you could stop sucking my warty knob

>mexican AND Indian

Marco's bowels are done for

Why isn't there more art of this adorable cutie? I can barely find any and I need more sheep princess in my life.

Because you haven't requested it to any of our two resident drawfags

Don't be such a fucking fag, loser

>I need more sheep princess
youtube.com/watch?v=zy6qR1q2RvM

Which, you know, is quite admirable. How often do you switch the premise of a show like that?

Here ya go.

Except GoT normalized it, so it's become acceptable to normies now.

Seriously, though, how many people are epxecting Marco's Monster Arm to become plot-relevant? Because I'll be honest, I don't.

I'm just so glad the squirrel girl monster showed up again.

I'm on a break of drawing after starvember made me sleep 18 hours on 2 weeks, maybe you can find a spot for her on one of my future proyects to make the hiatus easier

Holy shit just fucking draw. Produce. Stop talking about future projects and just draw.

I don't expect or want it back, but like a lot of theories I guess it's not impossible.

It feels like people latched onto it HARD at a time when there was still no apparent plot or continuity, and even now see it as part of the lore.

Are there more crazy theories right now besides Marco butterfly and how true do you think they are?

Well, I am furry now

>tfw Nefcy will break them apart during the race war

>sheep princess
Her name is Princess Ram, you uncultured swine.

I want to ram princess ram

I'm seriously in love with Star and how cute she is and fuck what do I even do with my life.