Muh rallies

>muh rallies

Drumpftards BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

prntly.com/2016/09/10/official-trump-sept-55000-person-pensacola-rally-biggest-political-rally-in-fl-history-3rd-in-us-history/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh free Boss concert

Didn't they have a bunch of musicians there?

>required Bruce Springsteen and the fucking president
>Trump is literally just himself
Not very impressive if 90% of the crowd leaves after the free concert

Only took what, Lady Gaga and Bon Jovi to get a turn-out like that for her?
And before you ask why Trump didn't get popular musicians to his rally, no big names would ever come. Even if somebody supports Trump, he's such an unpopular choice among certain circles that if big-name celebrity supported him publicly, they'd be shunned by everybody else out of publicity.
If you have Hollywood/music career, it's much safer not to say anything about this election.

>b-but muh concert...

prntly.com/2016/09/10/official-trump-sept-55000-person-pensacola-rally-biggest-political-rally-in-fl-history-3rd-in-us-history/

Forgot to mention:
It's also a swing state, while Trump's was in a deep red state (why did he even hold a rally there?? lol)

>Be an extremely powerful establishment politician
>Have barely any people go to your rallies
>Be so desperate that you enlist famous music acts to draw in the crowds
>"LE FUGG LE TAGE THAD DUMBFKINS XDXXDXDXDDDXDD"

lel

Forgot to mention Lady Gaga was there

I'm sure he could have booked Ted Nugent or something, but he didn't need to. People were excited enough just to be at the rally.

>under 9000 hours in paint
CTR, you are too obvious. Fuck off.

Also, Hillary couldn't even fill a restroom without some artists.

You mean like her last rally with 20k (actually 3k) people?

shill harder faggot

>Trump draws 30,000 just by being Trump
>Clinton requires Jay-Z and Lady Gaga as openers to draw 10,000
>"D-DRUMPF BTFO"

Breaking news, 6 millions attend Clinton rally.

this

Trump holds the record for biggest rally of all time and hillary couldnt even come close with all the music stars in the world performing FOR FREE

>Hillary using her resources well
>Drumpf cant even get a single good artist on his rallies because of stupid hate strategy
>Somehow this is cheating and rigged

Tonight's going to be fun you MAGA cucks

>Get Bruce Springsteen and the president on a stage
>Barely surpass a regular Trump rally

It's the only way Hillary can draw a crowd

Prof?

This shit pisses me off. The media needs to be called out on this.
>media bias
>literally everytime

>*largest rally by 5k margin with: Bon Jovi, Springsteen, POTUS, FLOTUS, ex-POTUS, and ex-FLOTUS
>need all these to outdraw a slightly uncouth real estate tycoon

She paid then to be there, you dumb fuck

Trump doesnt pay people to go to his events. Hes the Boss. They just show up

member when they claimed several thousand went to one of her rallies and some madman user counted all the heads only to find a few hundred?

I member

Well apparently they don't show up as much as they do for Hillary.

Don't worry, we're going to open up those libel laws so wide.

33K? so just lke her emails?

is this the same liz kreutz who goes to hillary dinners?

The absolute STATE of those """ celebrities""" that are supporting Trump

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016

LMAO

Trump

That's some impressive autism.

Fucking kikes, it was a free concert.

This

Celebrities are retards. It's always a sure bet that whoever they don't like is the best candidate.

I GIVE UP, WHERE'S WALDO?

Also, you missed 2 people. But that is impressive weaponized autism nonetheless.

ice cube supports trump

So Trump's also a fucking jew that doesnt pay his workers AND doesnt spend money on his own campaign.

PS: Fuck you nigger

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016
The reason he doesn't have that many celebrity endorsements is because that's career suicide when your bosses and those who provide you with work rely on the establishment to keep running. On top of that, voting for the PC candidate to appeal to muh fee fees is a sort of virtue signaling that makes people think you are a good person when in reality you're a selfish fuck.

HIGH ENERGY
I
G
H

E
N
E
R
G
Y

Trump supporter in PA here I went last night cause I mean fucking Bruce tho I couldn't miss it and plus hill shills are easy to fuck

I could draw 33k people if I had Springsteen and Lady Gaga and I'm a fucking nobody. This is hilarious

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Hillary...
Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no #spiritcooking or child sex ring hats. Outside, 'Love Hills Shills bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...
Why didn't Hillary get the nuclear launch codes?......

That's actually pretty amusing to think about

Even David Dule could get normies to come to a rally of his if he had a basket of musicians

>Stethascope
>Twice

And you're implying Trump supporters are poorly educated? Lol