ITT post your favorite page from any comic book

ITT post your favorite page from any comic book.

havnt they done nothing but shit on wally since hes been back?

Yes but for a solid second everything was right in the world.
Thankfully he will be the main focus of Flash annual 1 and be the main character for Flashwar.

I never got more relieved before, dying is nothing on comic books but black/pink washing...this shit was always forever.

The idea that DC was planning on throwing out the best 25 years of the Flash's history is what scared me.

I don't remember Justice being any good, like at all. This page makes me wanna reread it.

once you orca stack you never go back

My favorite ending for a comic run.

Literally the best final page to any comic book ever. It's one thing for a surprise you vaguely felt was coming but this was fucking ridiculous.

The Fist of Dredd was too obvious of a choice.

what in the goddamn

why do characters with black hair always have blue highlighting? where did that even come from? don't say because it looks good because it doesn't.

it's a printing thing, having it all black looks even worse apparently and dark blue is the only color that works well to give hair volume

or something like that

I loved the 2 pages before this one, i was almost crying and I never read flash wally comics.

I loved the 2 pages before this one, i was almost crying and I never read flash wally comics or many flash comics.

This was so cathartic

Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?
its the end to Pre-Crisis Superman

If you insist, OP.

Kind of takes the sting out of "Hank's" retort when he's a huge Ultron monster.

What’s this about

Isn’t the crux of Hanks retort “I am the lock on this humongous evil so get off your high horse and stop at agonizing me over what I accidentally did during a mental breakdown”

Like, Jan wasn’t innocent in they either, she took advantage of his disordered mental state to trick him into marrying her. They love each other but they’re not good for each other

Batman Inc was the last part of Morrison's Batman run. The "Inc" part was that Batman was enlisting the help of costumed types all over the world to fight a global menace.

Oh man, at first glance I thought the chick in the middle was smothering that guy between her tits. Then I realized it was just a bald guy and was super disappointed.

You're right, people should spend more time giving Pym shit for creating Ultron, that idiot.

Geoff Johns is the greatest comic book writer alive right now.

What issue is this from?

iirc it's secret empire #4, may not be #4 but it's definitely secret empire

FUCK OFF

>this vicious man-monster maintains hitler was a leftist.

kek

he was and wasn't. no dictator is truly a leftist, since they hold all the power, money and pussy

The story may have been shit, but I fucking love this image. Probably the last time the Marvel Universe was truly united.

What did you think was going to happen? It's the same people who got rid of him in the first place and tried to replace him with a street thug nigger.

>Thankfully he will be the main focus of Flash annual 1 and be the main character for Flashwar.

Barry Allen is going to be the main character of Flash War because it's The Flash comic and Barry is The Flash. Even Wally called himself "a" Flash.

Get into a tub with a jellyfish. Chode Choker.

>its the end to Pre-Crisis Superman
he still had another adventure

>that fucking face

That's pretty neat. I love it when panels come together to form a bigger picture.

That fucking page. It's one of the best "Okay, how the Good Guys are going stop THIS?!"

What is this?

Now this is art.

>I know nothing about print or the medium in which I have chosen to have as a hobby

>liking something must mean knowing all the quirks of its production process
stop being autistic

I miss this story time with Sup Forums
thats was a nice run

Fuck, that's good.

Tradd Moore is a god among men

Midnighter vs The Flash basically.

>Captain Marvel faster than the Flash
>garbage Ross "art"

No sir, I don't like it.

>The Watcher shows up just to call Beast a shit

What the fuck did Beast do to make writers hate him so much?

Damn right

Wich one?

The
>I'll be right here if you need me
Always gets me

Didn't he drag the teenage X-Men from the past into our current time line?

It was all downhill from here boys....

If you liked it you could google it.

oh gid this is pure sex.

>hate speech
OH NO WHAT EVER SHALL WE DO

a comic book

Tradd Moore was great on Robbie rider.

the way he makes his lines flow was perfect for drawing fire.

unfortunately, that also meant he really "owned" the book, and it kind of got dull when he left art.

I miss Ben Reilly as the main Spider-Man

>Ghost's tinfoil helmet actually shields his thoughts