Who was in the wrong here?

The no personality girl

>this meme still

The lobster

The lobster.

BETTER DEAD.

THAN RED.

>be omnivore
>eat veal, lobster, fish, chicken, and god knows what goblin dogs are made of probably fucking goblin flesh (at least they're not vegan as Tad has said).
>steal a lobster from a restaurant that you just ate a bunch of seafood at.
>probably didn't even pay the bill
>release the lobster into the ocean
>it dies within a few days because you didn't take the rubber bands off of its claws (check the show, they didn't)
teens are fucking retarded. the show is accurate i guess.

They were wrong for not paying for the lobsters before freeing them. Once you buy it it's your and you can do whatever the fuck you want with it.

Marco is an idiot
And Jackie never touched the lobster

That chick must have rediculously strong anterior deltoids

Marco for breaking Jackie's heart after taking his romance with the girl he's been crushing on since childhood for granite.

Isaac Newton.

Star and Marco relationship feels so forced. Like why can't he stay with the girl he's always wanted? But nope we can't have that happen because we need a cliche main couple...

They are not idiots. Releasing lobster with tape has sybolic meaning. Lobster is Marco and tape is his cape.

The animators for making the lobsters red instead of brown. Lobsters only turn red after they've been cooked.

His colour intentiounally resembles Marco's hoodie and his tape resembles his cape's color.

What about the other lobsters behind the blue filter?

They are just lobsters.

Which are RED instead of BROWN. Is English not your primary language or do they not teach reading comprehension in that grade school you're attending? I did not make any point about the symbolism of that lobster Marco is holding.

English is not my primary language and it's not valid excuse for insulting me.
Lobsters in SVtFOE are red. It's the same "mistake" as people having 4 fingers on their palm or natural blue streak in their hair.

>hands straight out and locked
>able to support marcos weight

Holy shit I want her to crush my head with her thighs.

the lobster, for letting itself get dumped into the ocean.
lobster is the worst character, should have stayed with qt lobster tank.

America will never fall to Communist invasion! Communism is a temporary setback on the road to freedom. Liberty Prime is online. All systems nominal. Weapons hot. Mission: the destruction of any and all Chinese communists.

This is not just a gag, it's intentional symbolism.
Marco pulled lobster from the tank because lobster is a Marco. He controls his life. Only he can do it and Jackie is supporting him. She is holding him as she is holding thier relationship. Only Marco can unbind the tape or take of the cape.

EXACTLY
He didn't even wave goodbye or anything baka