You're voting for creationism if you vote for trump. You people are so fucking stupid, lmao

You're voting for creationism if you vote for trump. You people are so fucking stupid, lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcMuYhoL38A
youtube.com/watch?v=OO4uzgiRHkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leftism is the Young-Earth Creationism of economics. Which does the president have more control over, biology textbooks or the federal budget?

You're voting for war if you vote for Hillary. You people are so fucking stupid. lmao.

True intellectuals respect freedom of choice.

Like your choice to kill yourself.

>t. cuck
liberals think war with russia is better than fighting isis. You are the retard

youtube.com/watch?v=BcMuYhoL38A

youtube.com/watch?v=OO4uzgiRHkE

How are you so certain that you don't live in the computer simulation where creationism is 100% accurate?

You're literally voting for anti-intellectualism/anti-science if you vote for Trump.

>would rather go to war with russia than have a president you don't agree with on 100% of everything.
This shit is why people think americans are retarded.

I like how I blew you the fuck out with one post, and your "argument" was simply to repeat the original premise. Address the fact that Leftists are economically retarded or admit defeat.

Any action other than arguing will be taken as an admission that you were wrong, know it, and are now attempting to distract from that fact.

Trump has made enemies and he isn't even the president yet. Your idiocy is extremely dangerous and you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Don't worry OP. Me and a lot of my friends have cancelled out trump votes with hill votes in Florida

Creationism is compatible with science. Science has no answer for why life exists. Only assumptions, and you know what they say about those.

Fucking this

I don't believe in god, but I'd rather have christcucks around me than some faggotish lolbertarians

I'm smarter than you OP

>Trump has made enemies and he isn't even the president yet
lol and what about HRC? she gets foreign policy advice from HENRY FUCKING KISSINGER who is hated all over the globe for being a genocidal cunt

You are hypothetically giving the president control over shot he has no control over. Why should I care If the president goes to church once in a while? Religion is the glue that holds society together.

Bio research faggot here

Screw off CTR

MAGA

If that is your line of deduction you really do have autism you fedora tipper.

I'm an atheist and you better believe I'm voting for Trump.

Good. Peace time military sucks donkey ass.

A smart leaf? Next you're gonna tell me women have the right to vote. Maple Syrup or GTFO

No I'm not.

I've heard of one-issue voters, but this takes the cake. You fedoralords sure are good for a laugh.