Future president of yours. She's the most prepared and competent person to meet the expectations of people

Future president of yours. She's the most prepared and competent person to meet the expectations of people.

Have fun "committing suicide" this weekend when she loses

I'd rather America get fucked over by Trump, stop trying to be considerate.

Trump has no chances to win. I like him, but situation in America is stable, wages are inching and people won't pick tentative candidate.

*has a seizure. Wakes up . Waddles by . What a cunt .

most corrupt, too.

CORRUPTION 2016

No make up or tv tricks . This cunt is wrecked . Fuck her and world war 3 she's going to start .

holy fuck

my 89 year old grandma looks better

>prepared

She hasn't driven a car for 35 years.

Think of it -- She can't take anyone to 7-11 for some snacks.

Hillary will win.

I know worse than she. Sending e-mails from official mail isn't a crime but merely petty offence. Many of famous politicians have sent plenty money to Panama, case is over and nobody cares. She didn't steal money like Nixon
Russian propaganda. They endeavor to use vigilance after victory of Trump, but they unable to deal with it
Jarek even doesn't have a driver licence, but he is a strong politician

Ctr do you guys ever have sex ? Nice proxy . I hope when she wins we are in the same death camp and I can rip off your ball sack and stick them down you're fuck hole .

A vote for her is a vote for Satan .
Pic related

In relations with Russia USA has to be tough like Reagan to hold leadership on the world and empire. That's clear geopolitics. Trump's going to isolation.

edit: in order to hold leadership

Oh really than why did Hillary sell them uranium?

And America will lose, faggot.

chujowy troll jest chujowy, odsłuchaj ważną wiadomosc smieciu.

America is too strong to decline.
Everyone can make it in Photoshop.

co ty pierdolisz. wracaj na wykop

How many times you seen America ?

>America is to big to fail .
Worst economy since world war 2

Retard, we both hold the anti missile bases. If she declares war with Russia, we are the first one to get nuked.

She isn't al drug addicted tought.

>wracaj na wykop
Zautomatyzowana odpowiedź karacucka XD
Twój Joe jest tam --->

you are the reason why polish people are niggers of europe, kys

Guys, I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Hillary...
Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no #spiritcooking or child sex ring hats. Outside, 'Love Hills Shills bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...
Why didn't Hillary get the nuclear launch codes?......

rip america

Economy is shaping up its structure
Russia is afraid of robust leaders, who can to challenge her. Only weakness may encourage them to attack. When Russia is bullying, she is weak then. When Russia is talking about peace, then is firm. Every sovietolog will admit that.
Yeltsin was always drunk, and he never pushed the button
IDZIESZ NA MARSZ JEDENASTEGO? XDDDDD

Donald is dishonestly intimidating people. It's good political strategy, but inefficient

A new WAR is coming if Clinton is Elected.

Afghanistan.
Iraq.
Libya.
Syria.

IRAN.

>too big to fail
This saying never made sense to me. Even the stars burn out eventually. The universe as a whole risks tearing itself apart if its expansion keeps accelerating.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall seems to match up more closely with reality.

Donald's vowed to defend Israel. Every Republican will torch the world to satisfy Israel

How do you know you still never answer the question how many times you been to America ?

So true my brother .

A war with Iran on our behalf is pretty unlikely. Actually, war with Iran is pretty damn unlikely.

Unless Trump get elected and stupidly ruins the Iran deal, which he probably won't do (he just lied about it to get Republicucks on his side).

So no matter who gets elected, as long as the deal is maintained we're gucci.