Snyder vs. Whedon

Here's the majority of the changes done by Whedon in the movie. It seems like a lot of tweaking but it was pretty much every scene in the movie had a little bit of Whedon in it.

>resetera.com/threads/community-spotlight-dceu-era-ot-crisis-on-infinite-forums.465/page-130#post-1089110

Which version would you have liked to see?

To add: I personally don't mind reshoots in movies, but for this one it was so obvious with all the greenscreen and superlips. It's a big distraction to me.

Whedon even if he'd litter it with horrible quips and jokes.

Fuck off shill I'm not clicking that.

What was WB thinking bringing Whedon in? His style with Snyder's is like oil and water.

They tried to make the movie not shit despite it already being shit.

It sounds like Whedon was responsible for most of the good stuff. Except here we're supposed to gobble Snyder knob because contrarianism and kino memes, so I don't know.

Can we like not have 52 billion DCEU threads in one day?

>past Synder movies are shit
>wtf it is all synder's fault
>whedon brought in to make synder league less shit
>JL movie is still shit
>i-it was all Whedon's fault if only they let Synder have full control
the delusion of dcfags

Whedons the only reason the movie was any fun to watch. You can clearly tell when the scenes were originally in 100% black. But god damm you can see where he had his hand most of the time.

>World without Hope montage was Snyder
Gee, that was hard to guess. "Superman is dead ans so are we inside" was tonally inconsistent with the movie and laughable per se.
>sequence in London
Was shit.
>cuts into the Amazonian
Best action in the movie.
>anything with the russian family is Whedon
It is polish family and it is by far the shittiest part of the movie.
> Cyborg intro with his dad is a longer scene as well and Snyder
Good scene.
>Wonder Woman meeting up with Batman while he repairs the jet
An obvious nod to Watchmen.
>Flash scene filling out the forms and visiting his dad is Snyder
Another well made dialogue, nothing to say here.
>Flash panicking and Batman encouraging him to save one person is Whedon
Shitty scene.
>Batman saying 'my turn' is Snyder and is cut replaced with 'I didn't bring a sword' and 'he's tall' is Whedon.
- Yaaay, quippies!
>Whedon reshoot of Flash replying with 'does he mean me?' when Steppenwolf mentions the Old Gods blood is cut
- Yaaay, jew quippies! What? Cut? Why?!

The ride ain't over yet.

>resetera.com

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE

Snyder's movie sounds far better. Whedon added few okay elements here and thete but ruined the entire movie with unnecessary quips, inconsistent tone and choppy editing that cut almost everything personal level backstory for Barry, Arthur and Victor.

>It is polish family
Found russian.

If Snyder had his way, the movie would be about evil brainwashed Superman. You can still see vestiges of it in his fight against the JL.

Justice League: Part One
>Superman returns as a brainwashed puppet of Darkseid

Justice League: Part Two
>Superman finally shakes off the brainwashing and joins the League proper

>choppy editing
>not a Snyderism
come on user

>Superman remained a fucking sad sack psycho in Snyder's version
>Whedon made Superman more like his comicbook version after the requisite Snyder anti-god rampage against the Justice League

It almost makes up for Joss turning Barry into an utter chatterbox instead of just a semi-chatterbox

>linking to neoneogaf

>resetera

Do they bitch about how it didn't have enough black people and naked children in it?

So if we didn't get Whedon, the heroes wouldn't have bothered saving people?