The Danish government funded media is having a poll. It's not looking good for Trump so far lets change that

The Danish government funded media is having a poll. It's not looking good for Trump so far lets change that

Other urls found in this thread:

dr.dk/nyheder/debat/usa-til-valg
youtube.com/watch?v=IVJCgjyLJqE
youtube.com/watch?v=U4S2FkAIwsE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OOPS
dr.dk/nyheder/debat/usa-til-valg

link?

Fuck the police
Fuck the government
Fuck Donald trump
And Fuck white people too

Deed is done dan bro

The alarming thing is that 18% of Danes support Trump. Toxic whiteness is still a problem in Scandinavia I see

>leaf

Not today leaf

Up 2%

Bump

>the will of the people doesn't reflect my safespace
>let's rig it instead

It gets better

Densker fyr Trömp

It's gonna trigger them, it's purely for the lulz

Voted'd

Sorry I don't speak some language that's pure gibberish.

KOM IGEN DANMARK

Sven reporting in for duty.

they're going to be butthurt as fuck and maybe not show it in the news like they planned, so why not take 5 seconds to click a button lazy fuck

it's a trolltrace.com honeypot.

>trusting Denmark

why in nordic countries are so full of liberal shit

>Euros complain that US is owned by corporations and are warmongers
>Want to vote for the corporation owned warmonger
Loving every laugh

done

Here are all liberals when they want to, you should see social media partisans

Seems to be some sort of unique user id for each voter, bit better security than Buzzfeed.

The average danish perception of the American election is basically

>Blue = good

>Red = bad

I have literally heard people in my country speak against Romney for president, solely because he had, and I quote '' Evil Eyebrows '' In all seriousness.

The international polls are literally less than worthless. Because in most cases, people are uninformed to the fucking maximum.
I had a conversation with a female law student about Trump, and the only arguements she could muster were; 'but.. b-b..but he's racist and says weird stuff.'

Thats the level of intelligence we are dealing with in this fucking country. Please nuke us if you get the chance.

bump

Spænende valg gyser, og det slog mig lige pludselig: I 40,erne afprovede verden i praksis, hvordan had og fjende billeder skabe et sygt indelukket og svagt fællesskab, hvor ikoniske halvgude billeder af en bestemt form for mennesker i et plant og national romantisk samfund legitimicerede udelukkelse og forfojelse af andre mennesker.
Når jeg så ser Donald Trump debattere og læser om hans politik, giver jeg op og tænker: Har vi mennesker fortjent bedre, hvis vi lader os forfore af hans morke og destruktive energi og tankgang. Hans fjendebilleder og systemkritik. Jeg gor opmærksom på, at han ikke betaler skat, og praler med det. Hvis det er det folk vil ha, så lad dem få det, så de kan få sig et ideologisk human og menneskelig rap over snotten, måske der vil anden verdenkrigs rædsel endelig blive forstået og en usynlig samhorighed alle imellem: Aldrig mere "- vil måske, hvis vi kæmper for det brede sig som et lille græsstrå imellem betonfliser.

Derud over har det multikulturelle samfund bedre konkurrence muligheder i en global verden, der på den ene side, bliver mere hård, men på den anden side også mere realistisk med flere muligheder.

Jeg tror, at Hillary Clinton har forstået, at det en hård verden, og hvis USA, skal have okonomisk og social vækst, så komme de ikke uden om at hæve skatterne for de aller rigeste, regulere markedet lidt mere end de gor nu, og gore det, hun har været fremme med meget: Skabe bedre vilkår for en presset middelklasse, som så kan vokse og trække flere fra underklassen med sig op i levestandart, og skabe mere vækst social og okonomisk kapital i samfundet.

Derfor ville jeg stemme på Hillary Clinton, hvis jeg boede over there!

Voted. hehe

move here dude, it looks to me that we are the only western european country not going full retard

Voted. DR er fucking kommunister.

Well yeah, my family doesn't even have a real opinion. It's just "I don't like Trump, he's a creep" or anything like that. No arguments. Whenever I say something it's just "You argue like your dad!". Women don't understand politics. They pick whoever they like, not because of their politics

thats because you already were

voted'd btw

True
It would be funny if we can get Trump to be the winner of this poll since i remeber hearing that about 2% of Danes actually support Trump

Why are eurpeons such retards.

You are an idiot. Google translate sucks, but it works well enough for me to figure this.

It's actually funny. Reading through the comments most people actually argue for Trump, because they're tired of politicians not helping the worker and middle class. KEK

This. DR as a TV channel is state-funded and everyone who owns anything that can go online or can connect to TV are forced to pay a certain amount of "cultural tax" to these people. DR usually spend its money on bullshit shows that get low ratings anyways. It's pure communism

>You argue like your dad!
Translation: "You argue with reason, logic, and evidence! Stop it! Muh feels!"

It's an actual comment on the article, not something he wrote himself. It looks like it's an older person who wrote it. Their Danish is usually broken as all hell

you didnt have to add last line bud, its quite obivous from previous isnt it

The media is literally depicting Trump as Hitler.
Every fucking channel, newspaper, or internet website is washing the mind of the weaks.

>mfw the south park denmark song is real
youtube.com/watch?v=IVJCgjyLJqE

24/7 anti-trump propaganda since march.

i wish i was kidding.

even right wing papers, such as the telegraph here in the uk, has published continuous verbal diarrhea.

Pyrus was the shit.

Can also confirm, my mums reasoning for voting on candidates is "She seems like a reasonable person".

Du staver som en spade desu

Up to 30% so far

You didn't know? It's part of a really liked christmas show. Old as well. Purely white.
They've been accused of racism:
youtube.com/watch?v=U4S2FkAIwsE
And also accused of telling young kids to put a finger down their throat and puke after eating. This was with rice pudding, because "if you eat too much, you can always just throw up".
Due to the rise of PC culture, shows like this one has been hit by "morally perfect" people

>dr.dk/nyheder/debat/usa-til-valg
BUUUUMP

Let's make Danland great again!

>The will of the Danish people
They don't get to say who our President is, this is for the keks

>They've been accused of racism
When? By who?

Got any danish quick proxy to vote more? dont wanna reset router just for this

LANDSLIDE INCOMING!!

voted

>Amerikanske

:3

>tfw this translates to america shit in polish

A ton of people wrote a message to TV2 because of the "blackface" in video linked in Because of actors being painted black and acting like candy

Victory Achieved

>Pyrus accused of racism

fucking heretics deserve no mercy.

>hey guys vote for trump in this poll if you support him
>rigged

BIGLY

s-s-stop it!

WE FUCKING DID IT!!!

IT'S OVER, 52%
MONSTER VOTE

But it's such an innocent show. Moralists are the worst.

mfw I vote and it's 52%
>maga

Want more margin or is it good like this?

A Danish girl let me fuck her up the ass in Cambodia.

Or maybe she was Dutch.

Regardless, no one cares about either of them.

The poll had

>voting how you feel like is rigging a poll
holy hell the jews sure did a number on you

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

LIBERAL MEDIA ON SUICIDE WATCH

yesiedan iventa votien Trump

I feel like we gotta prove it, because it's most likely going to be on the news tonight. Let's get it to like 80-90%

Danbro we need a good margin, keep bumping and voting

taler du ikke dansk eller hva? Tåbe.

MORE SWEDEN MORE!!

>The Danish

I love Strayan posts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_Americans
Yeah, we named the Bering sea and were the first people in Alaska.

MDGA!

Lmao 61%

what`s with all the Tongue sticking out?

Getting ready to lick Achmed`s fresh curry hole?

rofl

>The people going to be debating the election today
Vice-major of Århus, who's active in hillary campaign
And literally Soren HVIID (White), who's a conservative, teacher and endorses Trump
Dis gon' be good

t. pajeet

bampin

Did my civic duty :^)

How the fuck is a vice-major running Denmarks 2nd largest city allowed to be actively involved in a foreign country's election?

Corruption levels through the roof.

kek'd
Donald's now at 62%, good job

>mfw this guy got sent to prison and the other inmates beat him

>Soren Hviid
Alright, that's pretty funny.

She's in Florida right now. Pretty retarded

Yep PET should investigate her

Done.
He's doing ok now.

Keep pushing we are at 62%

voted lol, 62% now