ITT: Characters who would've been Nazis in WWII

>Conservative Americans would be nazis because the right is evil!!!

But they were Nazis during WW2. That's where America First came from.

Joe Chill is a Jew though/

Nah, I'm talking about Tony specifically. Go back to before the Nazis were reviled monsters, andhe'd agree with their policies, enough to join the party. I mean, he did create Space Gulags and Mutant Concentration Camps.

Joke's on you.
Canonically, in a world where the Nazis won WWII and took over the world, Tony Stark pretended to be a loyal Nazi but it turned out he was secretly working against them all along.

Yeah,I remember that Waid Cap story. But considering Tony turned Nazi on his friends,it makes little sense.

I mean, think about it. He grew up the son of a rich white Industrialist. Taking into account his actions, and the fact that the accident never happened, plus being there during the rise of the Nazis, he 100% would've been part of the party.

More like after seeing Fascism first hand, he decided it wasn't as great of an idea as his charts made it out to be.
Also, it wasn't by Waid fyi, it was written by Dave Gibbons.

You could have him regret it, sure, but point is, if he was alive in the 40s, the son of a wealthy industrialist, at the rise of the Party, he would've joined.

None of them: Nazism was a political party in 1930/40 Germany - no one who wasn't a member of the Party was a Nazi

Being proud of being white isn't wrong.

>Being proud of being white isn't wrong.
The problem isn't "being proud of being white", the problem comes from believing whites (except whites that "don't count" like Jews or the Irish) are the superior race and all other races should either be subjugated or exterminated.

>and all other races should either be subjugated
Well, they ain't wrong. Do Pajeets, AfriNigs, Gypps and the rest contribute anything to society? Africa's only habitable places are the cities the whites built.

but Mutants are rich greedy bankers though and Tony he himself is one. If anything Tony would the Jew.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

>it's a basement dweller tailcoats on white peoples like einstein achievements episode

WE

Africans can totally run their own nations - just look at Zimbabwe

There were plenty of people in the US and other allied countries that sided with the nazis before, during, and after the war. Hell, one of them ran for president against LBJ. What makes you think there aren’t people now that side with them?

hey look, Marvel's actual neonazi from 8 years ago

Oh hey he just got fired

newsflash, if a Jew does something bad to you you don't suddenly become an anti-semite. That's not how that works.

>Not giving a shit about the Hews or Europeans is being a Nazi
Apathy is an American right faggot.

but muh determinism!