ITT shameful Sup Forumsnfessions

ITT shameful Sup Forumsnfessions

I don't feel like I can watch the Wonder Woman movie because of the Israeli actress and the fact that I can't trust her to care about Palestinian non-combative civilians from the way she talked about them.

>I can't watch Captain America because he killed poor Germans that did nothing wrong

That's how you sound

I constantly make Marvel vs DC shitposts, despite the fact that I never watched or read anything by either franchise.

Why is this shameful?

Chris Evans didn't fight Germans, I'm talking about the real life actress Gal Gadot.

I pretend I understand Grant Morrison comics so I look smart. In reality I don't know what the fuck is happening in them

Animal Man and Doom Patrol were dope tho

I question how you can enjoy any media

I don't feel like I should be so prejudiced against anyone based on their country of origin and of course an Israeli would voice resentment against Palestinians like Gadot did but I can't help but hold it against them and I think I should be above that.

Most American Jews in the media hate Israel so it's not like they put in a lot of stuff that would offend me.

Being against her because of her country would be shameful but you gave another perfectly valid reason.

I liked the Ruby-Spears Mega Man cartoon. Got up stupid early every morning to watch it when I was a kid. But that's not the shameful part, I guess. What's shameful is that I rewatched it recently along with the Rockman.EXE anime, and thought the American cartoon was the better show of the two.

I don't mean about Israel or anything. It's that everyone has some shit opinion. Directors, writers, actors, comic creators. If you give a damn about what they really think, you're going to ruin a lot of perfectly good entertainment for yourself. Separate the product from the people.

I used to feel a weird sort of outcast-y kinship with comic/cartoon nerds- it's how I came to Sup Forums in the first place. But in the past three or four years, the culture wars have escalated to the point that every time a new piece of media comes out, every nerd I know is up in arms about how it's "pandering" or something and starts bitching about SJWs. Between that and actual SJWs picking fights, I feel alienated, like there's no group of kindred spirits who just enjoy media for what it is without getting involved in the fighting that both sides seem to want.

I know what you mean

It's just with Israel in particular where I feel that way. I feel like there's a strong hypocrisy surrounding it in the US that I can't shake off.

The only two in this thread that are shameful.

That's not really shameful, just kinda stupid

I won't watch a show with unfappable characters

Not that user, but I've learned that there's certain things I just have to shrug off regarding content-creators if I'm going to be able to enjoy anything. There's a few big things I can't simply shrug off, and if a particular creator ends up demonstrating a ton of smaller things that I find grating, then I'll walk away, but I try to tolerate/ignore as much as I can.

When shit starts seeping directly into their work though, I have a far lower tolerance, because that shit's very often the herald of the entire thing going to shit.

The whole political outrage with this board always makes me want to leave, but I can never actually do it.

I don't dislike anything about nu-Adventure Time exceot for the lesbianism. The Minecraft crossover may be a bit cringy, but I still think it will be creatively done.

Now that is actually shameful

I hate Hey Arnold since the 90´ but CO love it!, so I pretend to be really hype...Hey Arnold is an absolute horrible cartoon, except maybe, by "Helga on the couch"

I hate all SJW gender logic, but I never say it, I only want to get laid...I vote Trump, but I told my girlfriend "ImwithHer"

You do realize palestinians are filthy regressive muslims, right? I think thats far worse then what a jew is

I only read big two stuff when it gets storytimes - I've got shelves of image/IDW/2000ad etc trades but the only marvel or DC I've got is a couple of vertigo books. Capes just don't interest me.

I still feel kindred to most of Sup Forums, thats why ive stayed here for so long when i have every right to hate this shit site. Not really Sup Forums related but its related to your comment about SJWs ive been shitposting on tumblr for the past month, partially because i feel like i want my voice heard on how i hate feminism and he regressive left, and partially because somehow i want to find a friend on their that i could convince to have similr views to me.

Same, thats what got me into steven universe, gravity falls, and star vs anyways

I like a lot of the threads on Sup Forums that get political. I occasionally visit Sup Forums, I'm right-wing, but I don't like it because it's crazy shit-flinging all the time.

I don’t see how wanting people to stop bitching is bad.

Im the exact same way but im left wing. Political opinions on any other board are shit and turn into an echo chamber

I won't watch it because I don't like Wonder Woman at all, same goes for batman.

I do love his work, but it isn't as smart as some make it to be (super-sane Joker as an example). It just follows a conveluted logic - you have to get into Chaos Magic for that.

I hate the new-LGBT wave.
As a bi myself, it became less of a movement and more of a marketing ploy used by the likes of Ike Perlmutter to which tons of "transpeople/genderqueer" (read: faggots that appropriate of gender dysphoria and some actual social issues for the sake of "social acceptance" similarly to how Hunter S. Thompson pointed that shit out with hippies in Fear and Loathing) hype up to be something it really isn't.

I once tried to write a Loud House fic. That should be telling enough.

Them being regressive is 100% expected considering their conditions. It's like acting outraged that native Americans are unhealthy savages when they were handed smallpox blankets.

This is what happens when you get infected by Sup Forums

They literally stone gays and treat women like shit. If anything their should be a global war against islam

Agreed, im bi too and fucking hate it. Mostly because its used as a tool by feminists to show how “progressive” they are, but they secretly hate all men and even gay men, and call me a sexist because i like character like quiet in my video games

>Sup Forums invented not liking Israel
Boy you'll have a hard time talking about that country outside of America. Is it true that Americans unconditionally suck Israel's dick because their Christians think putting all the Jews at their mother land will set off the apocalypse? Also why do you also unconditionally suck Saudi Arabia's dick? Why is your government apparently the only one who pretends Israel and Saudi Arabia aren't fucked up?

>>Sup Forums invented not liking Israel
Of fucking course it didn't, but I am willing to bet that you were not at all bothered by Israel, certainly not to the extent where you could be SEETHING with hatred at an Israeli actress, until you started browsing Sup Forums.

Yes, that will happen when you live under the conditions that have been imposed on them. Israel created an environment that's a hotbed for regressive religious extremism. Why would it be any other way? Are their children magically going to turn literate and go to Harvard and get a steady comfortable office job? No they're going to grow up in an oppressive shithole.

there's no shame in that, the RS megaman cartoon is arguasbly the best thing ever produced by RS, and it is genuinely good.

it's megaman passed through an adam west-esque filter that makes it silly and cheesy as fuck.

Holy shit are you me? I feel the same way. I just want people to stop being whiny faggots who constantly bitch and complain about politics.

>mfw not liking Israel is LITERALLY a foreign concept to Americans

>I cant refute this so ill just use a reaction pic

>Why is your government apparently the only one who pretends Israel and Saudi Arabia aren't fucked up?

In the 80s our right-wing party was taken over by fundie christians, supporting isreal because of death cult shit is just a leftover from that.

Wait I was joking, is that actually real? I was just repeating a shitpost. It.... it WAS a shitpost, right?

Thats still not an excuse for their shit behavior and thinking. I believe themost technologically superior society is better. Thats why palestinians are nothing but slave fodder

I don't see a denial.

That isn't shameful, it's pretty understandable
t. Person who felt the same way but also thinks Gal is really hot so doesn't care

She didn't fight any germans either, retard

I'm not excusing it, but it's not realistic or practical to pretend it's an inherent property of theirs rather than directly caused by Israel's invasion.

>I believe themost technologically superior society is better. Thats why palestinians are nothing but slave fodder
So basically you're justifying the invasion and ill-treatment of the invaded by referring to the effects of the invasion and the ill-treatment of the invaded. That's almost a tautology.

>Gravity Falls
Those are children, user

Yes you did, here: , when I said Sup Forums did not invent disliking Israel. In most other countries outside America, people are educated about how Israel invaded their land, they don't need some shitty internet board to grow up with the proper attitude towards that kind of history.

>Israelis are allowed to commit war crimes for reasons

>Why don't other people think it's okay to be anti-semetic/racists??

Gee I wonder why

Who said she did? What?
>You can't criticize a country because it has Jewish people in it
???

This. The increased infighting and shitposting has made me wonder why I bother coming here anymore.

I don't read comics or watch cartoons very often, I just come here because Sup Forums is amusing

Nope. Many Christians feel they need to unconditionally support Israel because it's existence is one of the signs of the Second Coming of Christ.

Palestinians aren't Germans you idiot

>source: my ass
Tell us more hot facts daddy Sup Forums taught you, sweetie

You don't have to be Sup Forums nor an anti-Semite to not like the government of Israel.

I play exactly two video games regularly and don't want to discuss either on Sup Forums

Shit like this thread, complaining about the DCEU, ect is interesting. Sup Forums spillover is the best. Sup Forums itself is over the top and too echo chamber, and only is really interesting when there's two sides arguing over something

I lurk Sup Forums for the same reasons despite watching zero movies and TV shows

>Lieutenant Blueberry was a painful read, not sure how it is in french but the fucking "southern accents" were annoying

>Almost quit Hellboy after Seeds of Destruction. I just really hate the way John Byrne wrote that thing.

>Bendis isn't really a bad writer pre-2010.

>Final Crisis was confusing not actually bad

>Alan Moore post-Lost Girls became a shitty and pretentious writer

>Gaiman is a better comic book writer than a book writer

>Sup Forums confession: Not to sound like Michael Moore but I hate the recent moeblob/high school life animes because they all feel so lame and the girl characters are so fucking annoying and unrealistic. Its basically "body of a 20 yr old, mind of 5", it almost looks like they have a mental disorder of sorts. Galko-chan is probably the only one from the past years that I actually liked.

>Miles Morales can be an interesting character if they put their mind into making him and Peter more like Barry and Wally. He was also good during the ultimate run.

Then why do so many anti-semites hate Israel?

Why was Hitler vegetarian?

Because Israelites, on top of being assholes, also happen to be Jews.

Lieutenant Blueberry was garbage in French too. Much better off reading Sgt. Kirk.

Because vegetarians are evil

I love videogames, anime and CO/, six years ago I belive in second wave of feminism, and have zero problems with trasgender or that kind of stuff...But when try to destroy my stuff I become so angry, that I become rigth activist, vote Trump, and campaing agaist the "new left"...The worst, I love when CO/ talk about how hate SJW

You've never heard of Christian Zionism?

and dont forget it goyim

Well, look at it this way. They're actors. They're not good people by default anyway. Take what they can give and just don't care for who's in it. Polanski's a fucking wiener but Rosemary's Baby is a great film. Bendis is a fucktard but his early USM runs are enjoyable. Separate person from product.

I agree I keep coming here hoping for the old days and all I see is nonsensical bitching. There's no conversation it's all shitposting. I had gotten so many cool things here and it's all gone.

What the fuck. I hate this soyboy version of Sup Forums

Need to brush up on your english comrade

>no tv or movies
>no comics
>TWO video games
Jesus user, what do you even do in your free time?

Sorry, but I am not russian...I am south to the border...Here our middle class loves to copy all political correct fashion from the USA.
Can you please tell me where I fuck my speech?, I have TOEFL test next month, thanks user!

FAP

I am an adult, so a read books, play guitar, and play a shitload of Crusader Kings

>You don't have to be black to enjoy fried chicken.
>Then why do so many niggers love fried chicken, NIGGER?

How is this wrong!

No really, why americans hate funny stuff?

Palestine isn't a country.
Israel isn't either.

he had intense intestinal distress and his doctors told him to quit eating meat. It only made him fart more.

How is that shameful? That's like saying "I only watch big budget Hollywood schlock for fun with friends, normally I only like original stuff by famous directors"

What's shameful is saying "I pretty much only read comics for capeshit, most non big two stuff doesn't interest me" which describes me

Name a single country that didn't murder coutnless of innocents constantly.

10x score if that country is on middle eat.