FEMEN USA ATTACK POLLING BOOTH TRUMP VOTES AT

Femen USA sends two naked cat ladies to scream like lunatics and cause a scene at the polling booth Trump votes at:
twitter.com/sharonclott/status/795980259824963584

What did (((Soros))) mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue
twitter.com/sharonclott/status/795980568265625601
youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
youtu.be/s-bKFo30o2o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wouldn't they just cause damage to hillary's campaign by reinforcing the view that feminists are batshit insane
good pair of honkers, though

hahahaha THEY'RE FUCKING PANICKING !!!

BACK TO EUROPESTAN WITH YOUR BULL SHIT, ROASTIE WHORES !!

If they were capable of any critical analysis of their actions they wouldnt be fucking feminists

I think (((he's))) trying to distract you from watching (((his))) voting machines. Say no to (((tits))) for today and stay strong.

Why is Femen so useless. If anything this is going to convince someone to not vote for Hillary before anything else

What a useless gesture and hurtful gesture.

Report all polling place issues.

donaldjtrump.com/landing/election-issue

Bring them to the nearest drainage ditch and shoot them in the back of the head.

FEMEN IS a cancer that needs to be excised.

DESPERATE

Lol they sound like the Kanker sisters from Ed Edd & Eddy

Didn't realize leafs could be so woke

They sound literally mentally ill in the video

RIP frontal lobes

this desu

muh pootin

>Putin_thumbsup.jpg

Sweet, i hope i get to see some titties while i wait in like to vote

Do they know how retarded they are? By doing that, they'll make people less likely to vote for Hillary. In other words, they just helped increase Trump's votes in those polling stations. :'D

>Praise Kek!

Hillary's female supporters are not lunatic cat ladies, and this kind of video does not reenforce any overarching narrative of female mentalhillness, delet this post right now!

Beat them in to submission in front of the cameras after you voted for trump.

Let the whole world know how femenazi will end.

What a great way to push independents over to trump

reminder: Soros funded FEMEN until they tried to start protests in Israel

Attacking polling booths on election day. Those "liberal political activists" really seem to honour the fundamental concepts of democracy.

CHECK EM

THIS ONLY HELPS TRUMP, PEOPLE THINK GOD HILLARY'S SUPPORTERS ARE MENTAL CASES, FUCK IT IM FOR TRUMP.

^^^^^^ KEK PROVES

What the duck are they saying?

no one likes Feminazis. Not even sane women.

it was just a distraction for a poll worker to carry out the box full of trump votes to the nearest incinerator

>go vote for trump-sama
>get to see some dyke tits too
seems like a win-win for me

putin is such a fucking retard rofl

You're alright, Bong.

I wonder if that helps their cause same as mexicans napping in the shadow of the polling booth.

And they said Egas Moniz didnt deserve the Nobel Prize of medicine..

>retard

You mean a man who does not live a double life and shows his standards indoors as he does outdoors?

A true man's man you faggot.

Second vid:
twitter.com/sharonclott/status/795980568265625601

Democratic standards of communists:

- Democracy is a good thing as long as we win.

im a democrat and i think they should be jailed its fine to protest outside but going inside and harassing votes is illegal

>im a democrat

You better be voting Trump faggot

4 u

That's only OK when Trump does it.

Do these hideously ugly fatass women genuinely not see how horrible they are? Are they looking for negative attention because they've never had positive?

Needs to be shopped as Pence

Great fucking tits.

>What did (((Soros))) mean by this?
They hope Donald will grab them by the pussy

That whale is just upset that the Trump girls broke the internet with their looks and not their weight. Plus they only have one chin.

checked. didgeribong speaks the truth.

Morons. That is a felony

sounds like your panties are getting wet the way you're talking about him

He meant that pussy can't sway votes.

Does she have stretch marks on her chin? wtf?

shit ain't loading, someone be a mate and webm it for me

I want clementine's loli cunny

i thought those bitches were headed to israel

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

this is how they handle them in Russia

Soros must be fucking furious, every person in that room is now voting Trump.

media will not load, can someone webm them?

Couldn't agree more, Leaf bro.

Feminists being all bitches as usual. Pathetic fucks.

Someone do a pepe shop.

Shame they're gone to waste.

Voter intimidation, isn't that domestic terrorism

Trump doesnt have the world media backing him up.

I dont know about your country, but here in Portugal there isnt a single mainstream media with a journalist or comentator or anyone saying something good about Trump.

ALL of them are saying to the population that Hillary is an angel that is the best candidate.

You may or not agree with that, but i find that having the entire media aligned with the same opinion disturbing. Because this is what used to happen during the dictatorship that we had 40 years ago.

And its not only about these elections, its about all the main subjects that are important in our society.

Propaganda is what happens during fascism. It is not supposed to happen in a democratic regime, where different people have different opinions.

The communists have taken over our media and silenced practically everyone else. Even our supposed right wing parties have a lot of leftism in them.

So, people are getting arrested for wearing MAGA hats at polling booths, but this is allowed?

Cat womyn were arrested.
Aslo its illegal to wear ANY political stated clothing

>arrested
>allowed
Sup Forums is this dumb.

>unintelligible feminist noises

I just came in the polling station.

I had to edge for over an hour, easily 200 people watching, everyone beating their weiner.
No cumming in sight.

It's hard to admit but 15 ml is hard to obtain, don't even bother going to wank, it's not worth it.

we had a similar situation for 20 years (and in communism before that). Now Orbán is expanding the state media and finances the right wing media through advertisements. We are currently at about 50% conservative media, but 6 years ago it was 5-10%.
Orbán thinks a Trump win is good for Europe and for Hungary, so the right wing outlets are cheering for Trump.

Propaganda is not nice but if you want to stay in power, it is a necessity. Otherwise the libs will screw you, because they always use it.

Man they pull shit like this in Montreal and Ottawa all the fucking time. There motto is to run and scream topless to cause a scene and get what they want. It's incredibily childish and is just annoyingly disruptive.

Remove these women, they're real life shilling right now. Listen to us Leafs, we deal with these women regularly.

they love it
youtu.be/s-bKFo30o2o

The 19th amendment was an apocalyptic mistake.