Why do Vicky and Timmy make such an amazing /ss/ couple?

Why do Vicky and Timmy make such an amazing /ss/ couple?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTByjUvtP8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because you're a pedophile

Magic

Chemistry. They give off the vibe that if they had been the same age, they'd be crazy about each other in a mutually-tsundere way.

She reminds me of Zee
youtube.com/watch?v=kTByjUvtP8c

Because autistic people ignore the characterization and personality of both characters, so they can self insert and project.

Ignoring other things like, she being ugly in and out of universe, with small ugly pointy tits (even pointed out in character sheet), and being an unbereable character. The kind of people that like her, based on the comments that show up on these kind of threads, are submissive betas.

t. shit taste

>not thinking Vicky and Timmy are hot

Ask Garabatoz

Vicky is a pedo and rapist. Why else do you think she took pics of him in his underwear and sold them. And also keeps pics and dolls of him.

All canon.

Speaking of pedo and rapist, I think someone was going to make a comic of dominatrix Vicky raping Timmy in a similar thread a couple days ago, but the thread died. Hope that guy's still around.

Well he certainly increased my interest in these two

What would happen if Timmy was able to get some guy that is around Vicky's age to be like him?

You mean Mark?

Since he's probably a guy and is self-inserting as Timmy it doesn't make sense to call him a pedophile. A pedophile is someone who's attracted to children, not someone who's attracted to the idea of himself being a child in this sort of relationship. I mean it's not predatory, if anything it's masochistic.

Man. I blame this one deviantart artist who did aged-up versions of Timmy and Vicky (and all the other characters).

A storyboard of Timmy and Vicky in Miss Dimmsdale from Butch's Twitter.

>Mark
How so?

Nevermind, read that shit wrong.

garabatoz got it right: redhead plus brunet

Hardcore Urethra Insertion

She's definitely the best when she's being a sadist.

Because you're a mental degenerate who both believes you deserve to be harassed and also is a lazy piece of shit who wants to be taken care of.