"If you want to return to your world Miguel...

>"If you want to return to your world Miguel, you need to get past this huge wall! Sometimes laws need to be broken to do the right thing."
What an interesting allegory...

I just don't get why they'd promote mexican culture just to tell people that they should leave mexico

They want you to still practice your mexican culture and heritage, but not in mexico. Gringo's won't pay you twice as much in mexico as they do in in the US, and you don't even have to be a citizen!

Chicanos de mierda como los odio

>"If you want to return to your world Magnus, you will need to get past this huge wall! Sometimes laws need to be broken to do the right thing."

He could take a big dick in that mouth.

So how come Sup Forums is so quiet about this movie anyways?

fuck, meant to reply to OP obviously

The best thing to do with nonsense like this is to ignore it.

Thanks for giving me that (You)!

And as far I see it hasn't been released outside of Mexico yet.

Drumpf was right after all

Hasn’t been released in the US yet.

why doesn't the US help mexico make its government not complete shit?

You misspelt “mexicanos de verdad”. It’s OK, user, we’ll find a new name for you people down there.

There were lots of threads about Book of Life when it first came out, user. No reason to discuss it again.

Cartels and their money/influence, basically. Also, they haven no obligation to and not much to actually gain.

Fuck off, Sup Forums

why can't mexico do it by itself?

They want to condition Mexicans into hating their own country like they've conditioned Americans

good question.

figured. unless you meant the US. in which case they do actually.

Because when a foreign government does it, it's a takeover. When locals do it, it's a revolution.

One inspires people, and the other ignites people

>There were lots of threads about Book of Life when it first came out

And all of those were just people saying it was great because they cried at the ending. As if that were the sole standard for judging films in Mexico.

No interest and the USgov is already neck deep in with the Cartels

shota won't look good in a dress despite being a cute. same thing with Kubo.

Why don't the Burgers just genocide all the Mexicunts and take their clay?

it's not disney everyone loves , or dreamwworks everyone loves to shit on.

it's just average pixar movie

That's not a fucking line, I don't believe you.

this country was founded on breaking laws

Dunno, Mexico loves the fuck out of it, the only ones who bitch about it being racist and stereotypical are the white people, which isn't surprising.

Mexico also loves nu DBZ, people more intelligent than them making decisions for them makes sense

How do you know they are white?

Because of fucking Moralists and their “muh ethics” and because that kraut faggot Hitler ruined Imperialism and conquest for ever by wearkening the only true remain Imperial Power into a shell of it’s former self and getting conquest associated with Jew Killing.

Yeah, but Shit taste isn’t a crime or a danger to ones self and others. If it were, half the world would be in prison or dead.

Doing that is what made Mexico so horrendous in the first place. If The United States had not interfered in Francisco I. Madero's presidency, I imagine Mexico would be a very different place today.

So that they leave instead of trying to make their shit hole of a country better by deposing the corrupt government and overthrowing the ruling drug lords

>one of the most powerful countries in history
>directly under it is a country which is most famous for people losing their heads

Even Europe cares more about their neighbors.

except estonia, nobody cares about them

Movie has not aired in the rest of the world, only Mexico and it is a big no no to speak of movies which have not aired in the US here at Sup Forums.

Porfirio Diaz did nothing wrong. Zapata and Villa were literal rapists yet are seen as heroes.

Satan is right.

Nuke Mexico.

Too bad you can´t see flags here, as I am Mexican.

>Portifiro Diaz did nothing wrong
I'm not having this fucking fight on Sup Forums but you know exactly what he did wrong.
And Zapata and Villa's flaws do not erase the good they did for the Mexican people.

Hardly. They just see them as a way to force the population of the European countries into compliance.

>Even European countries care

Fixed. Europe is not a country, it's a continent.

>rapists and theives are cool as long as my village got some loot

>Dictatorships are fine
>Rurales didn't do nothing

Wow, a movie that glorifies spics.

Plesse keep those slurs just to yourself.

This. I know I don’t have much to say because I haven’t seen it.

I know we’ve got Mexicans here, but I dunno if all the Mexicans here that care about Coco can carry a thread to compare to a regular Pixar thread post US release.

Fuck you, Kubo could look great in the right dress. Probably a kimono.

Not Miguel though.

pipe down, nigger

LEL. How many continent-wide wars have happened in the Americas?

Please tell me this movie isn't Pro-Trump.