Question: What did you do to help Trump win?

Did you sit back and shitpost on Sup Forums (a place that's 99% voting for Trump), did you attack others for not seeing Trump's vision, or did you actually leave the echo chamber and actually try to convince undecided/swing voters? Whether in-person or online. Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MSM made my parents and brother pro Hillary.
Thanks to Sup Forums I could use facts to turn the both of them pro Tump. Not that it matters here anyway :c

I turned three bernibots trump with (((persuasion))) tactics and did d my all important task of voting.

shitpost

Told work about DNC voter fraud and rigging it against Bernie, but most of them agreed Trump is too mean to women. Sup Forums got me to vote for Trump at least and I'm sure a lot of my neighborhood.

I spammed the trade chat in Exodar and Stormwind with MAGA on WoW.

I did nothing I couldnt care less about who is the next president of a country of retards who don't use the metric system and don't know where milk come from

Last year was my senior year of high school and I did tons of presentations on Trump and related things to him as best I could. In English I wrote a satire on why he shouldn't be President because he hurts my feelings, in history I wrote about him as my controversial event, and whenever we played Kahoot I'd name myself "Trump 2016" to trigger all the niggers in my class who didn't know jack about it other than what they were told.

I used meme magic to support Trump

>A fucking medkit

I try my best to get people to vote for him and argue with Hillary voters.

I took to Facebook and Twitter, using my real, personal account, to redpill as many people as I possibly could.

I actually had quite some success. My Colombian girlfriend now hates illegal immigrants and liberals, despite the fact that two people in her family are illegal.

My beta-cuck nu-male friend, who was all for Muslim immigration and religion of peace bullshit, now admits that Islam is incompatible with Western civilization and admits we are facing a demographic crisis.

Hopefully I red pilled a few others but those are just the two I know of.

Surprisingly, I haven't faced any SJW attacks yet despite my evil, racist ways. Probably because I work in an industry that is 99.9999% white people.

Good.

You did nothing

Fair

"Triggering" people makes them more likely to vote for Clinton.

iTried.

I shilled so hard on twitter that I got banned twice from there. But they couldn't stop me. I have converted a prominent #NeverTrump lady from Florida to vote for Trump, and she regularly tweets anti Hillary stuff so her followers will be converted too. I argued so hard with a couple of #NeverTrumpers and #HillShills that they deleted their twitters (no idea why, maybe they saw the light). I have made impressions on tens or possibly hundreds of thousands of American normies.

All of this despite being German. But this is bigger than me or my country, this is about our Western civilization. This is about empowering white people to take control of their lives again. Just one piece of the puzzle, which I am determined to help solve.

This is about reclaiming our legacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

I turned my friends and family to trump and red pilled my co workers and anyone who'd chat about politics with me

I registered to vote, am going to be voting after work and bought two hats.

Also will vote at the end of my shift.
It starts at 6 and is on the otherside of town

I can't tell you what I did. But it was YUGE

Nobody changed their votes because you fags talked to them, they just agreed with you to get you to shut up. Then they voted the way they were going to vote anyway.

I voted Hillary

There's no excuse for not leaving the echo chamber and trying to get at these people on Facebook or wherever else. They have NO DEFENSE for not supporting the Don.

I bought his merchandise through smugglers :^)

I did 99.99% more than any random American did. I believe leafs, brits and aussies pulled their weight this election.

>$0.02 has been deposited
Come midnight, you faggots will finally be out of a job.

Shared a shit ton of viral vids, ads, and pics that were pro-trump. Also shared infowars broadcasts and matt drudge content.

Turned my girlfriend, sister, one of my friends, and a random gay guy on my Facebook who kept shilling for Hillary into Trump supporters. I tried my best with my mom, but she couldn't be swayed. Not that it matters. I live in an eternal red state, we had this shit on lock before the candidates were decided.

I spent the last year talking the Trump haters in my family/friend circle into just not voting. Seems to have worked

I actually swung quite a few people towards Trump just by explaining the oversimplification of the way he is portrayed by the media. I'd show them a speech he gave to the American legion and they'd usually swing his way. Plus i have 300 dollars in this lol. Then again I'm from the mid west so it's already a pretty un cucked part of America.

I work at a Divebar, I'm going to pick up one of my regulars (old drunk who tips me 2 bucks a drink) so he can vote Trump for the first time after serving his time as a felon.

1 extra vote might not change much, but I didn't want to risk opening up some Democrat votes by talking too openly.

I literally talked about being tired yesterday to people who I think would vote Hillary because Scott Adams told me to.

We are high energy, we will not take shit lying down.

I did a decent amount of wilileaks research and vetting in the spirit cooking/podesta emails. Also might have influenced a few normie friends through Facebook. Maybe.

So you were an annoying faggot, got ya

>if you didn't volunteer or go door to door for Trump at any point, you should end your life

>so he can vote Trump for the first time after serving his time as a felon.
I thought that was Illegal, because my buddies tried to commit an hero but failed and has a felony. now I have to wait in line alone like an autist.

thanks for working on my country instead of your own, cuck

no.

I spread pro Trump, anti Hillary information on Twitter. Also I'm voting today.

>in person
Tell people what Trump actually said based on rally's and quotes, not media allegations and sound bites.
Also dispelled a lot of Hillary "claims" by a hillary supporter and exposed him for being a hypocrite in front of a few undecided supporters.

>online
Troll the fuck out of libertarian supporters. I'd like to thank Bill Weld for making that easy as FUCK.

Also I just voted like an hour ago.

Still better than the WTS MYTHIC++ CARRIES W ME (UR KEYS) you can normally find in there.

I tried redpilling all my coworkers and sjws on twitter. I was also on the frontline in the shitposting war

I can at least agree with that

Fake and extremely fucking gay.

>What did you do to help Trump win?
I did not sell my soul to Hillary’s paramilitary shitpost organisation.

Depends on the state. Lots of states give you back your right to vote after serving your probation. You'd have to google it but I know Nevada is in the former.

FYI even if he's not registered he can do a provisional ballot which will effectively serve in a recall count. Check your state's laws.

I collected all the Trump absentee ballots from the bins out back of the American Embassy and posted them over myself.
I could only afford economy postage though, so you should get them in 4-6 weeks.

I voted!
But I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left.
Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

I invoked Kek's power for Trump!

Make America Great Again!
Make Europe Great Again!

i shilled for hillary on undecided voters on omegle, reddit and even Sup Forums.

Worked out better for me than the trumpcucks.

My girlfriend did. She wanted to become "#NeverTrump" because she had a friend who kept crying about "but trump says MEAN THINGS!!"

>so what? I say mean things all the time
>but you're not running for president
>so? Why shouldn't a president say truthful things even if they sound mean?
>well... Maybe you're right... I definitely can't risk Clinton in office

Sup Forums has literally been an underlying force of the election and yes I voted, and got others to even flipped some non supporters, lots of networking managed to get almost 200k views on a post, albeit, split between reposts, forwarded info, dug through leaks, helped with the voter fraud and outreach, went all out for this election

I regret fucking nothing

Argued with family
Convinced friends online
Dug through wikileaks for hours upon hours to find leaks
Spread leaks as much as possible
Uploaded excerpts from rallies/speeches/events that got hundreds of thousands of views
Was first in line to vote for him this morning

I feel like I'm a part of something bigger than me.

>Sup Forums has literally been an underlying force of the election
defend.

Voted for trump and conviced my mom to vote for no one eventhough she supported Clinton at first. Not that it matters here

well i've explained hillary's corruption to everybody i know, who then told their families, but am not an american so it means fuck all i suppose.

But in the end you'll realize it was all for nothing.

Added:
Had a buddy on Facebook who wanted to go for Johnson (dude WEED bro). Redpilled the fuck out of him. He now wears a Trump hat

But I'll still be more proud than you.

I see a lot of people in this thread who kinda-sorta made a difference, but are defaulting to "I meme'd and bought a hat"

I photoshopped some images

I joined the information war and called out any german faggot irl who talked shit about trump

Nothing more i can do

Is Legion any better than WoD? Been playing FF14 and maybe got a couple chars to 101/102 before falling back.

Best I can do is shitpost in the several Discords that I'm in. Don't fuck things up today guys.

I tried to get the word out and convince as many people as I could, I regret that I couldnt dedicate more time to it, this election is a huge change in world history.

Nice ones.

I just sort of blew out a few people in debates online due to not having the most active social life. No idea how much it helped but I'm pretty sure word got around.

ill do it for u if i found out u didnt do shit faggot

my roommate thought he couldn't vote but I told him he could, now he's voting for trump

does that count?

Speaking out as an unconventional conservative would have been political suicide for me.

I live in a Deep South red-state where the Democrats are unconvertible: either radicalized white liberals or minorities. The Republicans are voting Trump anyway, but they're either rich, elitist swine; middle-class, Evangelical cuckservatives; or vile, trashy rednecks. I don't fit in socially with the Repubs so I'd be left all alone.