White supremacists gathered for a rally in Pennsylvania, what are your thoughts Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=-e3T3VHmEkg

WTF I hate Trump now

Cool guys. Redpilled as fuck.

Either they're retarded or they're fake.

Literally no different than the Black Panthers doing it, which was a-okay to liberals.

>confederate flag next to american flag with a swastika on top

god dam is it happening

Hell yeah

This, and I'm willing to bet they're fake. You'd have to be double digit retarded to not realize your hurting trump

How much you want to bet that at least 3 out of ten of those people are FBI informants or FBI agents?

So being redpilled means to have your head full of shit. Ok I understand Sup Forums better now,

They Probably work for the Hillary campaign.

same song and dance that has been going on all election cycle.

The majority of americans are quite literally, for all intents and purposed, brain washed and conditioned sheep with the same capacity for logic as a harddrive wrapped in copper wire with a current going through it

Oh look, the FBI informants are busy today.

The establishment must be afraid.

It doesnt fucking help

we are trying to MAGA, and these chucklefucks are assembling to motivate the opposition crowd.

these douchebags should just shut up until after the election

prolly made a nice $1500 payday ea

They should do this AFTER ELECTION RETARDS

why are they so stupid
this is ruining trump's reputation

Vete a tomar por culo si no entiendes nada Pablito

>ywn work for the FBI
>ywn organize white pride rallies as part of your job

>praising Hitler
>not praising kek
>shiggy

English, Paco.

They let the niggers riot, we can't rally?

>nazis like Hitler
>nazis like ice cream
Wow ice cream is literally Hitler oh my God! I can't! Ohh!..
*not to mention that nationalists are not nazis

I really wish we could just shoah these LARPing faggots once and for all so they could stop doing retarded self sabotage shit like this.

Hmm.. Depends how many votes they are bringing.

Better them than jewish supremacists.

Cerebro, Pablemos.

That's the NSM which is basically 9 out of 10 of them are FBI agents and the last one is a retard.
Watch out for shills kiddos.

>Doesn't want muslims or shitskins in his country
>Complains that Jews only want Jews in theirs
kys

at least they are brave enough to show their ideology in public, not like you, hiden behind a PC, memes and a babysitter like Trump.

This is what Hillary wants for the USA. Apparently it is racist to deport illegal immigrants. WTF America!

It's a shame political uniforms have fallen out of favor.

this

fake and/or gay

i'm gonna go ahead and say /thread

>Blindly adhering to a race and taking the accomplishments of others meant to improve life for everyone as your own
>Redpilled

Trump is one of the most pro israel candidates you stormfag

go back to forumcars, falangito.

>Bald
>Fat
>Tattoos

Classless tacky untermensch.

jews want to rule the entire world, and are a lot closer to their goal than any of the groups you mentioned, you choad munching Shlomo lover.

Based

>wants a state for white people only
>but jews cant have a jewish only state

stormfag logic

Where's the pic of him doing penance at the whining wall?

Nigger detected. If your race ever accomplished something this wouldn't phase you.

not that pic but.

I don't give a fuck about Israhell.

I want them the fuck out of America.

Have to all be Hillary shills to do anything like this today.

shut up u disgusting dirty paco poncho wearing bullfucker midget sack of shit

>hurr so brave

they are fucking idiots who ruin any sort of momentum with their faggotry. Go back to stromfront you shill

wow hillary is really shitting her pants, i thought PA was solid blue

what happened?

It looks like you only have leafs in your country.

Scaring the normies out

I agree. I'm inspired to let it self-implode.

I honestly doubt this is real.

If I was in PA I'd lurk around and follow some of these people home to see if they are real deal

It's just a real coincidence that PA is a key battleground state, and they are playing up the race issue to motivate blacks to vote.

The Democrats are pretty sleazy about this kind of stuff.

When was the last nazi rally in PA? Are they common?

So that's where the fbi is instead of busting shillery

No one likes stormfags

I dont have anything against it but half of em are probably fbi

>When was the last nazi rally in PA? Are they common?

Nope, never met a KKK, or a neo nazi in my life and I live in PA my whole life. But there are a good handful of people who hate niggers.

It doesn't make logical sense

Inventions weren't made for you or your race, they were made to improve or make more efficient people's lives. You did not invent anything to be proud of, as far as I can tell.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your race, but it's not redpilled to live through your races accomplishments vicariously and make none of you own.

>dude thinks black panthers and KKK are on the same level.
Wow. Just fucking let go Nazi, you can never win. you all look like scared little boys screaming 'no girls allowed."
grow the fuck up already.

>white acting like niggers
Wow you sure showed everyone how smart you guys are :^) white supremacy rules hahahaha....

>tfw there are white people with the iq of monkeys on this earth
Wew

This guy gets it.

Useful Idiots that are helping Hillary

This

I wouldn't be surprised if they were paid by Hillary's camp to start a ruckus.

>So being redpilled means to have your head full of shit. Ok I understand Sup Forums better now,ç
>shut up u disgusting dirty paco poncho wearing bullfucker midget sack of shit

thanks for helping to my point.

These guys are straight up FBI agents. There is some documentary on (((Netflix))) about this organization taking over some small town.

This. They can't be that stupid.

Fake as fuck and gay as hell.

This. All of this shit prejudices Trump.

Go fuck yourself paco

>acting like niggers
Yeah, just look at all the flipped cars and looted shops.

Fucking clowns. Thing is they are too fucking stupid to understand that this kind of shit is bad for Trump.

Yeah KKK is white privileged as fuck

It's Heimbach and he is just letting his members live in the same house as him.

As if millennials arent doing this shit already.

> when a group of Sup Forumstards
> go out in public
> to jam t3h REDPILL down normie throats

God bless those retards.

Dear Sup Forums --

This is what you look like to the rest of the world. Some people, poastin' in the very thread RIGHT NOW, seem to think it doesn't look very flattering.

> really exercises the cranial matter

based as fuck

i love radical white people

'Group of feds and low IQ prisoners & informants gather'

Nice Jew narrative shill

I don't care if state of Israel exists as long as Jews are exterminated

>Inventions weren't made for you or your race, they were made to improve or make more efficient people's lives.

Yes, it does. Multicultural bs wasn't a thing before hippies.

>You did not invent anything to be proud of, as far as I can tell.
Neither have you, which also makes your opinion invalid

>here's nothing wrong with being proud of your race, but it's not redpilled to live through your races accomplishments vicariously and make none of you own.

Except whites make more evolutionary/ground breaking inventions than shitskins and with the jews trying to make us breed with shit skins (lowering our IQs) the human race as a whole will decline.

>Whites went to the moon
>Whites discovered the new world
>Whites invented many of our vaccines
>Whites invented cars/trains
>Whites invented phones and cellphones
>Whites invented the computer/internet
>Whites invented America, which is the freest (was) nation on the planet

Now go on and tell me how it doesn't matter. I'm white and have white children, my kid is more likely to improve the world than your shitskin kid.

They have to have been paid, right? Or are they really this retarded?

This is one of our cucks, he is afraid of the right bu he sure will enjoy the islam

Chúpame la polla traidor

Nazi detected.
...Do you know why Nazis never win?
because nobody supports them. Nobody likes them, nobody agrees with them. It's the person in your family everyone is ashamed of. It's your friend your not that close with. It's the co-worker who you unfriended because they kept posting stuff about the south rising again. THEY ARE THE WORST. And people who lack ANY kind of interesting personalty think they can make themselves seem more dynamic and intense by being super opinionated about something most normal people feel uncomfortable even discussing. That doesnt make you bold. it just makes you an insufferable asshole who clearly has alot of personal problems left totally unresolved.
Youre like a fucking child. just GROW UP. Blacks and Jews are not the fucking Boogey-men, nobody's gonna come steal your toys, faggot. You are being used.

FUCKING RETARDS I HATE NEO NAZIS.

CTR shills detected

fuckers I didnt get invite!

you're telling me that a bunch of nazis thought it'd be a good idea to gather for a rally at this specific time?

i refuse to believe anybody is that stupid so i'll go with they were paid a nice bit of cash to do it

>> when a group of Sup Forumstards
That's stormfront you retarded nigger

Or they don't care who gets elected and are using Trump and the media to expand their message and reach.

end yourself faggot

>ethnic nationalists
vs
>ethnic nationalists

They're either false flaggers or retards.

De ahi es de donde te has escapado tu, puta panda de rojos.

gotta show that Hillary support I suppose

You're talking about neo-nazi scum. Real NatSocs understand that the improvement and progress of your people starts with one's self. It also comes from the knowledge that everyone has the right to be self-determined within their own bounds of people. True NatSocs should aim to be empowering, to be determined, to dare, to dream and above all else, never, ever, capitulate.

There are literally millions of muslims waiting for Hillary to win to enter in your country. They are fapping right now to the idea of rape your women, and trust me, they will do it, and leftits will cover up everything for money.

I hope you don´t have children, if you have it, well, teach them to respect Islam and to learn to being more poor as you will pay much more taxes (as minor muslims will bring their HUGE family)

There's something called brave, and something insanely stupid.
"Hurr, durr. Let's go out and scare off some voters from voting Trump"