>mfw they said everyone needs to turn their phones off
>mfw some cunt with a Hillary shirt is taking a selfie without an issue
>mfw some nu-male cuck working there sternly told me to take my cap off
>mfw the dude with a normal cap wasn't told to take his cap off

This is discrimination

Where do you live brother?

Fort Bend county in Texas.

I'm the OP who made a thread about having to drive an hour and a half to vote

You fucking pussy. It is your duty as an American to turn your phone back on and smack that cap on your freedom-loving head.

Did you take off your cap like some meek faggot?

Today, Trump supporters are metaphorically black. Welcome to their world.

LOL and you listened? Tell them get fucked you're calling the police and you are carrying a firearm

-1/10 bait

Now that I'm a nigger, when do I get my EBT and gibsmedat and free housing and free education and free phone and... ?

CHECKED.

It's illegal to wear campaign items. Don't be an idiot and get kicked out for wearing a hat.

Yet the cunt got to keep her Hillary shirt?

A gaggle of middle age hags started howling at me from across the room until i was forced to take mine off.

I'm not a Trump supporter like most of Pol, but I would of kept the hat on and told them to fuck off while pointing out the hypocrisy.

Why?

Votes are supposed to be secret. That way you can't influence other voters through any mean of pressure (peer pressure, violence, or whatever).

Just desserts

Bout to take a shower and head out to the Sup Forumss.

I went and voted this morning. Place was packed. Yet no one was being a douche. No shirts or hats indicating which candidate a person is voting for. No carrying on. Just fucking behave yourself and cut the shit.

Did you tell him it's a first amendment right in a louder voice and refuse to take your hat off?

As soon as you qualify for ebt and section 8 and fill out the proper paperwork.

100% this
>"take your cap off"
>sweating "y.yessir"
What happened to "MURICA FREEDOM"
cuck

I'm glad that Georgia has strict rules against wearing any sort of campaign apparel at the voting station. Don't be an obnoxious dipshit, save your support for the ballot. We also forbid people from using their phones in the polling booth.

The rest of the Union should follow our example.