Latest comic from that tranny

Latest comic from that tranny

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com.br/colunas/2016/11/76-dos-brasileiros-preferem-hillary-clinton-a-trump-diz-pesquisa/
afsa.org/us-election-through-brazilian-eyes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

M A G A
A
G
A

Really makes you think huh...

>marginalized kids

That's not how you spell subhumans

please be a edit
>please be a edit
please be a edit
>please be a edit

>Talks about Trump winning
>Trump wants to build a wall on the mexican border
>Draws a fucking brazillian shirt

MAGAnalized children

>i should care what some foreign faggots believe

i would if i wasn't a felon. (pot)

Anyways to my bros who can vote, GET OUT AND VOTE, EVEN IF YOU ARE 600 POUNDS, GET ON YOUR MOBILITY SCOOTER AND FUCKING VOTE, EACH AND EVERY VOTE MATTERS, DONT SIT AT HOME AND THINK YOUR NOT VOTING WONT HURT, THIS IS A CLOSE ELECTION, AND YOU CAN TURN THE TIDES, GO OUT, AND FUCKING VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTE!

i don't get it
In Brazil almost everyone is rooting for Trump

Is this tranny piece of shit saying brazilians are marginalized?

His drawing really does get worse doesn't it

I think the libshit thought your flag was Mexico's.

What fuck does that bitch mean with a Brazilian flag

>brazil
>white

Come on america

Its time to elect a 68yr old warmongering corrupt criminal politician so some mentally ill kid in brazil can feel better about himself

Really forces you to contemplate

Brazil loves Trump. We even had a pro-Trump rally for some reason.

Only the press basges Trump, but journalists are leftist scum anywhere.

brasil confirmed for third world tranny shithole

oh but if you're a white skinny kid hated by everyone yer not marginalised of course how could I even think so? Fucks sake I swear this shit gets on my nerves, they're literally ignoring bullied kids for the fuck of it this needs to stop

>marginalized
self-marginalized

>White Brazillian

Yep that's a very marginalized group. They're sad they never lived in a majority white country. Now Hillary is trying make America Brazil 2.0

Why are you lying on the internet?

forbes.com.br/colunas/2016/11/76-dos-brasileiros-preferem-hillary-clinton-a-trump-diz-pesquisa/

afsa.org/us-election-through-brazilian-eyes

Fuck illegals and fuck muzzies

Victoria is my Civ waifu.

Yes, I know what message I will be delivering to these marginalized kids around the world..

GET.

FUCKED.

>pot felon
>legal in several states now
wow, you got cucked over

STOP USING MY FLAG REEEEEEEEEEE

>brazil
>white

i'm a tranny and these comics just make my blood boil

>tranny
>hue nigger land

Really makes you think.

Victoria is best waifu.

The message being. Return to normal kids. You're literally too young to understand.

So kids only have an option of being gender-queer or brazilian? what a time to be alive

I don't know what's worse, a priestess of Slaanesh, or a Brazilian.

They want Hillary because they know if she's President she'll open borders and they can flood into the US.

Excellent taste user.

This fucking faggot draws every character with the exact same face and expression. What is this looking-up-and-to-the-side and half-frown expression supposed to convey???

>marginalized Brazilian trannies

*teleports behind you*

>the most important deciding factor in the American presidential election is the feelings of tranny kids in Brazil

Yeah, shit sucks man, nowadays when you get caught around here cops just say "dont let me see it"
I am transracial person, and identify as a Strong Independent Black Woman Who Don't Need No Man, or a SIBWWDNNM for short

spiders

you cant just say that without proof bucko

At this point white kids are marginalized so I assume it's talking about the message of hope they're about to get.

Is this an edit? What the fuck?
Is it because of all our trannies and the free sex change surgery?

checkdd

Tell that fucking tranny to stop using my flag or the consequences will never be the same.

ITS NOT ABOUT YOU
ITS ABOUT AMERICANS
FICKEL FECKLESS FUCK OFF

I truly hope the message finally gets through to them. They're highly vocal minority in the process of hijacking public opinion by their fuckery and tactics of ruining peoples' lives. They need to understand that they are not 'elite' or 'intellectual', thus they should just shut up and quit getting involved in pretty much everything.

I hope they get the message loud and clear.

Glad to hear this from another Brazilian. I used to be pretty good friends with a BR chick, though according to her "everyone hates Trump here".

Then again, this is a girl that constantly goes clubbing and bar hopping every night, a history of open relationships, and is friends with a tranny prostitute. Really hope not all your women are like that, m8.

nice try, but for some reason I wouldn't take any of this seriously. When for some reason DNC goes through the trouble to pay anti trump ads on TV in Brazil, I don't doubt they do other shit like skewing polls too.

>Nukes half of your cities for not being good at culture
Nothin' personnel kiddo

> implying we want hillary to win after the disaster that was Dilma

ask me something only a tranny would know

You're a poor, black, marginalised child with nobody but the USA to look out for you.

You're a cause for pity in the eyes of liberals. You're a victim, a 3rd world poverty stricken edge case who's only hope at success are loose American immigration laws so you too can make a life for yourself in the 'Greatest Country in the World ™'.

You better hope Trump doesn't get in, or else you'll be pigeon holed and stereotyped.

>Brazil

Why? FUCKING EXPLAIN

aaaaaaaaaaAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What is all this sissy talking?
Let's post some real trap comic.

From my POV, Hillary is basically the typical Brazilian politician. Trump would be God's gift to Brazil.

How does it feel to be so consumed with your fetish that you think others should be compelled to humor you?

noone has the luxury of being genderqueer outside of the first world. most have never heard of it. let that sink in

Its fucking disturbing how much this dude thinks about kids

Yeah, #MakeKidsNormalAgain

That message is "Fuck off were full".

How many times a day does the spiro make you have to pee?

That the America they want to be women in is coming back?

>He thinks this faggotry is allowed in other countries

show us your boipussi

fuck off trannie, we monkeys don't need your sympathy

>sending a message to marginalized degenerates around the world that they're next
>a bad thing
Pick one and only one.

>C'mon guys, we've got to consider the feelings of genetic trash around the world!
>Ugh, can white men stop being the best at everything?! It's not fair to us

>implying your banana republic that elected DILMA isnt as corrupt as fucking American gov and media

Everything north of Santa Catarina should be gassed.

I don't think I've ever seen the original comic

What did the (((doctor))) do with Snoopy?

i'm on Lupron Depot, intramuscular shot once a month

>Analized children

what did he mean by this?

Nothing yet desu

Why the hell the Brazil flag is in this comic lmao!

>Implying I could give even less of a fuck about some third-world hell-hole than I already do

This freak needs to gas itself

but trannies want to get fucked

What is a marginalized person? Somebody who's marginal benefit is less than marginal cost??

really makes you twink

true

Do you orgasm when you wipe your ass?

This comic confuses the hell out of me. Can anyone explain what he is trying to say?

will you be my gf (male)?

Trump is a disaster for Korea and Japan, China.

Can you disprove? tips : you can't

I agree. Electing a known criminal like Hillary would tell people its ok to break the laws, constantly.

LOL

Why did you let your fetish consume your whole life?

sorry i am already someone's gf (male)
no, but that seems like a fair and reasonable assumption

How do I become a girl (male)

I hope trump puts on every scool a giant fucking sign saying.

Mentall illnes is no gender.

>anti trump ads on TV in Brazil

wait, really? lol.

I'm so sorry you had to see this.

>brazil
>blonde
tip top kek

fucking whore, marginalized your fat ass

They're probably hoping Trump might prevent their abduction, rape, and murder by the Clinton Foundation.