You have to register literally months in advance before you can vote

>you have to register literally months in advance before you can vote

what the FUCK? I got up at fucking 6 AM to MAGA in PA and I can't FUCKING VOTE?

Why is this legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/soros-connected-company-provides-voting-machines-in-16-states/#ixzz4O81Ux19s
youtube.com/watch?v=KC_K1EXohts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're being truthful, you're a fucking scumbag.
We've had a trump general for months, telling you exactly how to register.
He will still win, but fuck you.
Vote everyone!

Someone this retarded is obviously one of the million NEET virgin misogynistic biggot hicks "voting" for Drumf

This

OP is scum

dumbass.

everyone else, go vote.

OP is a dumbfuck.

Unless your a girl how did you get out of signing up for the draft. You register to vote same time

Why the fuck would I have to register when I have a fucking driver's license in this fucking state

If im on the draft list i should be able to vote

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB!!!!!

that seems to be a trend on Sup Forums
guys not knowing they had to register to vote
that's stunning

Dude are you a draft dodger?

kek will punish you

I'm in PA and voted Clinton.

I've been worrying about it for a while. Trump's monster vote doesn't count for shit if it all fucking retards like OP that never registered.

We'll see, fuck.

>american education

this

i'm an ausfag and even I knew about it

>American education

>trump supporters don't understand how anything in this country works
>"that's stunning"
No, I'd say it's pretty much par for the course.

Did you come from another country? Or are you seriously that retarded?

Jesus christ America is a shithole.

We are automatically eligible for voting at 18 years old and you literally get mail telling you where you are registered to vote.

Then again we actually have 99% ID coverage.

>doesn't follow simple directions
>"it's everyone else's fault! Reeeee!"
Literally a nigger

kill yourself for the betterment of the human race.

end yourslef

if obama says illegals can vote no problem, then so can you faggot.

FUCKING MURCAS! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! I SEE SO MANY FAGS NOT REGISTERED! FUCK ALL OF YOU! HILLARY WINS NOW BECAUSE OF YOU!

>typical trump voter education level

lel

Move to a non shit state that allows same day registration you lazy negroid

I registered like 2 weeks ago, but that sucks for you man next time get your priorities checked

This kind of, but you shouldn't be allowed to vote in primaries for the democratic or republican nominee unless you're a registered member of whichever party

>I'm retarded cheesesteak

no need to use so many words.

Alright now I'm nervous. For the past few weeks Trump has been looking like a sure thing in Florida and it looked like we were well onto our way towards making America great again. Then I got to the polling booths..

I hopped out of my Uber with my MAGA hat and instantly regretted bringing it 100s of Hispanics and Blacks who had been lining up for god knows how long just turn around and give me the most hateful of looks. They're all draped in I'm With Her t-shirts and that goddamn Hillary arrow symbol bullshit flooded the area. I then got to the poll booth tapped Trump on the screen and split through the crowd of minorities all crying about how it was time that America moved forward. I got into my Uber and left with tears welling in my eyes.

All in all I think we have lost Florida and I'm just hoping Michigan and Maine pull through.

Im registered, but I just moved to a different city in the same state. Wat do?

I think they do that to prevent voter fraud and for security reasons.

I already registered but I'm not voting because I'm lazy

>USA
>Republicans making it harder for busy non-informed/lowerclass people to vote since forever
>"we are the only first world country "

My sides

I think we're reaching a new level of CTR. Seen another thread about florida minutes ago.

>Young Trumpfags reporting in.

grassroots man!

What should I do guys, in college 9 hours away from home. Registered to vote there but not here apparently, even though it's the same state. Should I drive 9 hours to MAGA?

Wait, so all of those illegals and latinos are registered?

desu in my country voting is almost mandatory, you're automatically registered where your official address is and, until just a couple of years ago, you'd get fined for not voting. Takes like 5 minutes, too.

this is why people think we're dumb.. you fucking idiot

How fucking stupid are some of you. My god. Fuck you dumbass. You messed up

HA you retarded fuck.

Great job letting your gawd imperor down!

If you personally don't vote, our nation will Sweden itself. Vote.

Do they give you a specific polling place? if not, Just go vote.

you're a fucking idiot fucking kill yourself

don't ever come to Sup Forums ever again

Yes you fucking dunce.

>have to register to vote
>american """democracy"""
literally laffing @ ur cuntry m8

drumpkins first election

yeah hurry the fuck up

I registered to vote when I renewed my license and had to go to the DMV. Haven't had to worry about it for 10 years. Yeah your fucking retarded.

polling location 3 minute walk from my house.
feels good.

They ask you if you want to become a registered voter at the DMV before getting or renewing your license. Its your fault for being fucking shut in.

>can't be bothered to know the rules or put in the effort to register in advance
>think he should be allowed to vote

Voting is only for the worthy user. Maybe try to be a better, more informed citizen next time.

>tears welling in my eyes
>Australia flag

user...

Desu in your country voting is soon not gonna matter anymore or even get abolished.

Gj on voting roachdragan

That would only be worth it if you're in a swing state

what you should've done is voted absentee. time to haul ass.

holy shit that burger looks amazing

Alright. Im in Minnesota. Not like itll really matter. Even though ive seen about 60 times as many trump signs here.

>not getting your ballot send to your home so you can just take it to the voting station and cast your vote.

And you guys are proud of your 'democracy'? Hilarious.

Just kys you stupid fuck.

take your ID

tell them you are registered

throw a fit if they say otherwise. THey can't stop you from voting.

How do they not fucking know when both the Dutch EU-Ukraine referendum and Brexit threads were saddled with ''REGISTER TO VOTE'' posts months beforehand.

This. OP is a fucking double nigger.

Trump will still win, he's got this, but it won't be any thanks to lazy, retarded cockgobblers like the OP who've spent the last nine fucking months ignoring the big, fat "HEY YOU FUCKERS, DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER" warnings at the top of every fucking Trump General.

OP is like the retarded pothead in college who drifts aimlessly through shit for four years and then gets to his senior year and complains "Woah, what? You mean I actually had to PASS all those classes??? Well how the fuck was I supposed to know?"

>I know nothing about other countries but that won't stop me from spouting my uneducated opinion.

I don't like him, but he got voted in. It's democracy and you live with it.

Is this some kind of false flag?

Not from the US, having to "register" beforehand sounds ass backwards. Why not just present your ID at the time of voting?

you have to go to where ever you registered and vote there. call up the county you registered in, ask them where your polling place is, drive there. you must even if 2 hours, do it for AMERICA

>Trump voters

They made it a thing to "register" so the uneducated and poor are less likely to cast their vote.

It looks like you fit in that criteria OP.

>second thread I've seen about a Trump voter not being registered
I am laughing my ass off holy fucking shit you guys are retarded.

Seriously, I'd forgotten that I'd reregistered when I renewed my driver's license. I went to vote in a local election in May and they said I was totally fine. How the fuck do you even fail this fucking hard, you complete waste of space?

FPBP

>I think they do that to prevent voter fraud and for security reasons.

hahaha he actually believes that

dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/soros-connected-company-provides-voting-machines-in-16-states/#ixzz4O81Ux19s

Voters fraud I believe.

OP. You are black aren't you? Only a fucking nigger could be this stupid.

sauce desu

I cant drive. Its also 5 hours away. Cant I just bring a fucking utility bill

i thought i registered but apparently i didn't complete the whole process, doesn't matter i don't think trump needs me for SC

you are frankly a retard

even I know your retarded voting system better and the closest I have ever been to America was when I visited Paris

you fucking retarded or something

Why are you such a fucking retard that you didn't listen to EVERYONE as they said register?

If they're voting, then yes. However, I'm fairly sure illegal immigrants, or immigrants of any kind, voting is just a Sup Forums meme.

No register? The fuck are you? Some illegal?

Get back to your desert hellhole Martinez!

I'd call you ctr but by your image age I can't tell of its bait or actually a problem for you.

get out and vote, you plug.

or hillary wins b/c incompetent retards like you, who don't care about being god-fearing patriots of the greatest nation on earth.

Sup Forums has been telling you to register every day for the last nine fucking months you stupid shit.

In Canada you can wake up on the day of election and vote.

>Last year
>neighbor comes over with some timmies
>"who'dya voot Fer?"
>Mfw I walk to the poll booth the next minute to vote for weedman

>prevent voter fraud

> america
> don't need id to vote
> need to register month in advance

Lmao

In Canada we have ID laws and don't need to register to vote. Get your shit together america

Stupid fucking drumpflet hahahahaha

wtf are you talking about OP? to vote you just tweet #Hillary #ElectionDay

how were you not already registered to twitter in 2016? LMAO

>"pol" Meme
youtube.com/watch?v=KC_K1EXohts

>tfw in australia it is illegal not to vote.

no freedom.

Are you serious faggot?

Here in Canada there's a box you can check on your tax return and they use the contact information on your tax return to register you to vote in all of the elections. (Federal, provincial, municipal).

Like literally. If you are a tax payer, and you aren't too retarded to check that box, you only have to show up on election day.

Americans don't have national IDs so they can't create lists of people allowed to vote easily. People needs to follow a registration process in order to vote, and the process is different in each state

most non-whites wouldn't even understand the concept of IDs

>trump voters

Just did in MI, we're going to win

see
You don't even need national ids. Just tie the electoral databases to the fucking tax system.