Oh fuck!

Oh fuck!

Almost as cool as Incorruptible and it's sister comic irredeemable.

This is still going....?
Did they kill Robot yet for genociding all those super heroes?

>tfw it ends with Mark murdering himself

Goddamn he’s got long legs.
Anyway, Mark will grow a pair and divide the planet for his two kids.
He’ll sit at the moon and fuck Eve until he dies of old age. The End.

They put his brain in a jar.

Mark put Robots brain in a jar so that they can use him for intellectual slave labor.

You mean until Eve dies of old age. Also, he'll probably kill Allen.

Does Eve even age?

>no mustache
not my emperor

Can we all recognize that this author has a SERIOUS fetish for poly relationships, multiple partners and multiple offspring?

In both this and Tekjacket the same themes are repeated. And most male viltrumites seem to have multiple wives.
It makes sense in universe but it was set up that way because he has a big boner for poly and cheating.

Mark was literally raped, I wouldn't call that being "polyamorous".

All part of his fetish. He had to literally force Mark into it.

>That crazy saiyan lady is forcing him to wear a dress now.

She's able to gain weight. Why wouldn't she age?

She can restructure her body atom by atom

She can magic off weight and magic back limbs and organs. Why couldn't she magic herself younger?

>Crazy Saiyan lady
I have bad news for you son.

I thought she had limiters that kept her from messing with organic matter.

Yeah she was supposed to...

But then she was able to anyway cuz why not

But who is there left to punch?

What about that demon guy who has to conquer the world without using his powers?

Not as good as Inconceivable

Allen has earned a couple.

You might want to sit down for this, user.

She didn't make it, Jim.

what happened to her?

She got killed protecting Eve from a Viltrumite-killing space raptor

Limiters only come off under great stress, typically a fatal blow.

Dying peacefully on her bed wouldn't cut it.

So he became evil?

Hear me out. What if the aliens caused the Walkers to happen in The Walking Dead, would anyone even be mad if Invincible and The Walking Dead crossed over?

Aliens did cause the zombies in TWD. It's in Kirkman's pitch.

I remember hearing something about that. Still I would love the lat 100 or so issues of The Walking Dead to be Rick and co fighting the aliens. I would be really surprised if he brought them in during #200.

Am I the only one who think that this whole "final" thing is just a joke (well, more like an advertisment stunt that will be named a joke by the concerned authors when it will be revealed) and that Invincible will go on after this arc, possibly with an other writer and artist ? I just feel like they push that "end of all things" too much for it to be really serious, but maybe I'm just delusionnal

also remember at the end of that reboot arc how that weird blue tentacles alien told Mark that if he went back to his time horrible things would happen ? like his choice would provoke forces that will fuck up everything in a big way, if that horrible stuff was just all that ending it's deceiving, I was pretty hyped by that mysterious declaration

bump

nah, this definitely feels like the end. Loose plot threads are being tied up, and they're setting up Mark and the Viltrumites (and probably their families) permanently leaving Earth. There isn't that much left to do. Maybe have Allen pull a betrayal to stop the rise of a new Viltrumite Empire and get wrecked.

That was just Kirkman shitposting.

Nope, it is in the pitch. However, it wasn't supposed to be canon, the thing is when Kirkman pitched the series to Image, they weren't really interested in a straight up zombie series with no real twists in its premise, so he put the aliens there to make the pitch look more appealing. Of course, since Kirkman has said he'll never explore the cause of the plague it might as well be aliens, at least until he goes back on his word and does it.

Brain in a jar Rex is a weird choice, I mean reanimen tech has been covered so it's not completely out of nowhere, but I don't think anyone would expect that kind of compromise. Also does immortal being put into power make the time travel issue still valid?

Kirkman better not waste our time with a
>Oh how will Mark ever choose between Earth and Space?! His People and his Family?! Freedom and Duty?!
Because it is laughably easy for him to simply choose one of the Viltrumites there as Grand Regent like Thragg was raised and positioned to be in the absence of an emperor, something implied to have happened before the Scourge virus incident, therefore implied not as uncommon and a reasoned contingency for the Viltrum empire rule.

Besides, failing all that, the fact the Viltrumites are system wide conquerors at all goes to show their people are familiar with rule from a distance or the emperor would have to be everywhere at once for every matter. After sharing information on the vulnerabilities of Vilrtumites with someone trusted like The Brit or whoever, Mark can easily continue living on his little planet and give necessary orders from there to the Viltrumites. After giving authority of the superhero and governments to Immortal and doing a similar thing with Robot!Mark in the other universe it is firmly in his character, there is absolutely no reason for him to feel any kind of dilemma.

Fuck with me, Kirkman! I dare you.

that's a pretty lame cover for the final issue of a somewhat iconic comic book that has been running for more than 10 years

Don't worry, there will probably be 144 variants to choose from

I'm assuming there will be variants, but yeah, agreed. Even the 100th issue cover worked better as a final issue cover

Mark has graduated from Man of Murder to Emperor of Murder.

>double sized issue
>entire issue is nothing but covers. no story at all.

Nope, he has been Dubbed Emperor Freddie Earth.
Next he will get the moustache. As is tradition.

you're like, 2 months late bro.

Thank you and fuck you respectivly

I don't get why Mark wants to go back to space. I thought the whole point of leaving in the first place was cause he was sick of superman shit and didn't want to put up with Robot's government.

An earth slowly being turned into a world of supermen and Immortal behind the wheel seems to let him have the time to fuck off and do what he wants

That was back when the Viltrumites weren't a concern anymore, having been peacefully assimilated into Earth culture and being ruled by his dad.

Now he has to take care of all the living viltrumites, plus the thousands of half breeds Freddy left him with, making sure Allen does right by those guys as well as the remaining purebloods on Earth. And oh he has a son to take care of too.

We still don't know what happened to Anissa by the way. She was seen on the sick bay, but not confirmed dead or alive.

she's confirmed dead

>We still don't know what happened to Anissa

She literally dies on the page

>plus the thousands of half breeds
a few hundreds at most

also, ryan ottley recently posted on his instagram a pic of the time traveling tentacles. maybe they are coming back?

Allen is definitely gonna pull a betrayal

>$5.99

Fuuuuck. I guess I can't really begrudge Kirkman this though after all the 25c issues he puts out.

Should have had the pose from the first issue but in his Viltrumite King gear

kek

>ending on issue #144 instead of giving it an epilogue issue to get to #145 or a final 6 issue epilogue arc to get to #150
Literally fucking why. He was so close! You can't tell me after stretching it out all these years that he couldn't stretch it out just a little bit longer.

12 hardover volumes of 12 issues each.
Like Pottery.

...so this....is what autism looks like.....whoa

At least two of these last issue were double sized. That's two extra issues right there. I dunno I think the battle against Robot could have been more inventive. He kinda got taken for a chump in the end.

well that's what happens when Iron Man fights hundreds of Supermen

He was fucked the moment he took those kids hostage.
There's no way the Vilrumites would let him exist long-term after seizing their children.
At that point he has to hold them hostage forever, and at some point they'll simply get over their kids being gone enough to rape him to death.
The minute Mark is the new King, he's boned and he knows it.

They ended at 144 so they had a full trade for the last arc.

They show us her body in the infirmary but they never actually spell it out that she is dead. She got a slash on her chest; other Viltrumites have came back from being disembowelled or having full holes blown in their chests.

The last issue even ended with "is my mommy really dead?".

There are lots of future Olivers + future Mark level half-breeds. Considering how much shit they could do I wouldn't blame Allen for trying to unleash a new virus on them or something.

never mind the fact that Terra shows that even halfbreeds can produce kids seemingly as powerful as full Viltrumites

I guess I should read Tech Jacket then . . .

Curiously Mark recovered from the new Scourge, I'm not sure if Kirkman really intended anything from it other than the scare and fake out but it's possible now that he and any of his kids developed an immunity to it now.

Can someone post the last issue

They literally say she didn't make it on page. Stop being in denial.

I wouldn't say that it's a serious fetish, but it's certainly something that's in his mind a lot.

On second thought, maybe not so much. Walking Dead had it brought up once, by a mentally ill person who soon died afterwards. Negan had a harem, but that's just Negan.

Invincible can explain it with Viltrumites literally using Earth as a breeding farm to prevent their extinction.

Tech Jacket... didn't really have it as far as I remember. It had the joke of the princesses alien genitals not working the same, and then Tech Jacket started using his special agent cred to fuck bitches. Then the princess was turned into a lesbian.

But most importantly, 1 guy fucking several bitches is a sign of masculinity, so I would not count it as a poly-non-binary-whateverthefuck tumblr buzzword. It's a plain old sign of being the motherfucking Alpha of the pack.

see here

but Anissa also fucked several bitches

Eve ages normally. Her powers only use up nutrients from her body, and that's about it. We don't know if it would change her aging process at all.

She can only do more than that when she is in a near dead state, due to mental blocks put in there so she isn't a walking goddess. I suppose if she got a fatal wound during a fight when she was older, she could potentially rebuild herself young, but it would be a stretch.

Actually, they could make it a thing. Show an epilogue with Old Man Mark with Eve still being young due to her powers.

>but Anissa also fucked several bitches

Yeah, but that's because she probably killed them all because in their society you got a medal if you killed a weakling. So she probably raped them and if she didn't enjoy their dicks, widowed herself quickly.

It makes sense for Viltrumites to have many spouses with how long they live, though I would like Kirkman to clarify if Anissa had relationships out of whim (something that Nolan said wasn't common) or out of some kind of power move to secure political authority (which only brings up what sort of titles she carries) and whether any kids stemmed from it and therefore whether Marky has siblings he doesn't know about.
She just mentioned to Allen that he hit harder than one of her husbands then never a word to anyone else, she comes off as embarrassed about her past self to what's his face so it makes sense for her to be secretive to a degree but still for the Viltrumite empire to disappear entirely from the places it rules and Nolan and Allen to have done little to look into and mitigate all that seems short sighted.

kill da loli

This just shows how crappy adlard's art is in the walking dead

no amount of black shadows hides the lack of talent

This also feels like a throwback to Tony Moore's art. It's funny how Invincible's art got better and better while Walking Dead's got worse and worse.

They said that Anissa had past husbands (probably dead), and she mentioned once that she never intended to have kids (when Thragg reprimanded her for not breeding, shortly after that she jumped on Mark).

The thing I hate the most about this book ending is that they built a fairly interesting world. It would be great to read about past tales from the Viltrumite empire, or more Guardians of the Globe stories. What was Best Tiger up to during the time skip? Why is Brits kid not autistic anymore? How come Yeti and Le Bruiser didn't seem to age?

>Best Tiger didn't take off his blindfold to fight a Viltrumite
goddammit Kirkman

When I started reading Walking Dead, I was stoked because it had the same team as Battle Pope which recently ended and it was fabulous. It's a shame that Tony Moore quit early on, but I guess the series would've been too cartoony with him, so Adlard works better in that regard.

Invincibles art got "better" only because they had Cory Walker at first, who had a very soft, round style. They switched to Ottley who has a very detailed, gritty style, and he had to be specifically told to draw like the other guy so the art change isn't as sudden. He got back to his own style gradually.

Walkers style improved a lot too, over time.

>but I guess the series would've been too cartoony with him, so Adlard works better in that regard.

bullshit, Moore's was perfect.
And in hindsight, it's obvious the telltale walking dead games art was based on Moore, not Adlard
and moore did the best zombies, they had rot and festering wounds, flies buzzing everywhere and that look of sadness on their faces. They were also very distinct, you rarely saw two zombies that looked alike.

if only ottley could have been the replacement for walking dead

>Stop being in denial.
NO

Also, the Walking Dead and Invincible compendiums have 48 issues each, and 144 issues will let him end with three of them.

He was that fucking good.

boy it sure would've been nice to see that

By the time that started happening in Tech Jacket, another writer had taken over, iirc. It wasn't Kirkman, I'm pretty sure.

But still not a part of Injustice.

It would've just been a one-shot kill via ricochet bullet off a tooth and down into the viltrumite's body.

BOY IT SURE WOULD'VE BEEN NICE TO SEE THAT

would've taken up too much space, bruh

Kirkman was the one who introduced the idea that Zach and Lin couldn't fuck, it's from the Viltrumite War. The new writer just had to work with that material.

What's weird is its ending on issue 144 not even going for 145.

3 compendiums of 48 issues
24 trades of 6
12 big hardcovers of 12