JUST GOT BACK FROM THE POLLING STATION AND ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD

I live in Florida and it's not looking good over here... Everyone was wearing I'm With Her hats and shits, most people were dressed in blue. I feel like I could tell who the Trump supporters were (fat, middle aged, white men and women) it was embarrassing to have to stand beside such racists to be honest. I placed my vote for Hillary and got the fuck out of there.

> A fucking LEAF!

Your Canadian.

Damn, if that were true I can't blame you for voting for her. I'd be intimidated as fuck as well.

Reminder that CTR is trying to take our meme energy.

Sage all CTR threads!

Just got back from the polling station and it's not looking good. I live in North Dakota and it's not looking good over here... Everyone was wearing I'm With Her hats and shits, most people were dressed in blue. I feel like I could tell who the Trump supporters were (fat, middle aged, white men) it was embarrassing to have to stand beside such racists to be honest. I placed my vote for Hillary and got the fuck out of there.

> Implying normie Trump supporters reveal their power level

Hillarycucks desperately wear her clothing in a panic, dont faulter dear user.

Trump will win

Not even a bait anymore

Exactly the same situation in my local polling booth. Drumphtards btfo!

>Everyone was wearing I'm With Her hats and shits

It's illegal to display your vote intentions in a polling station

Nice try Leaf!

Shit b8. Let it slide

I live in Hawaii. I just got back from my polling station, and it's not looking good for Trump...

Everywhere I looked, 'I'm With Her' shirts, but no MAGA hats. Outside, 'Love Trump's Hate' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars in the parking lot and even on the buses loaded with marginalized Latinos, Latinas and blacks brought in to vote left...

Why didn't Trump have a strategy to get out the vote?...

>vpn shill etc

>Everyone was wearing I'm With Her hats and shits, most people were dressed in blue.

That's illegal.

trumpfags actually have to work so they vote in the afternoon.

W-wow user... can I borrow your SR71 Black Bird... ?

I'm in California and need to be in Nova Scotia in about 45 minutes

I just voted for Hillary in South campton!

Consider killing yourself you spineless coward. And turn off that leaf proxy even Canada doesn't shitpost this bad, faggit.

0/10 try again next time!

Just got back from the polling station and it's not looking good. I live in North Carolina and it's not looking good over here... Everyone was wearing I'm With Her hats and shits, most people were dressed in blue. I feel like I could tell who the Trump supporters were (fat, middle aged, white men) it was embarrassing to have to stand beside such racists to be honest. I placed my vote for Hillary and got the fuck out of there.

Just got back from voting, there were entire tactical teams of Dindus for Her in esoteric Egyptian Guard uniforms that were dragging Drumpf voters out in cages and zapping them with electric rods. I got out of there just as I saw Louis CK be carried in on an ivory throne with a mad look in his eyes before he clapped his hands and sent teams of greased bucks down into the cages, I barely made it out alive

i just voted in North Carolina, and honestly its going to teach this drumpf a good lesson :^)

>I live in Florida
>Canadian

Parsley,------, Rosemary, Thyme

i live in never never land and it's not looking good guys, just got back from the polling station etc...
blah blah blah

Here,s a better thread you silly Leaf!

If you're going to shill and shitpost, atleast make your story believable. It's illegal to wear that shit into a polling station, so I highly doubt you saw any of that. Nice try faggot, fuck off.

This feeble attempt is being coopted and subsumed. Remember, "I'm a Cruzmissle now"?

HOLY SHIT
THIS FUCKING THREAD
EVERY FUCKING 12 HOURS

Based Sup Forums ayy lmao dude weed a fucking leaf

>I live in Florida
>Leaf

Real Florida fag here. Lots of Trump supporters all up and down the west Coast near Tampa most closet supporters are Shillary supporters

Hi Ted Cruz

queef on leaf

Also a FL fag, northeast coast. Lots of Trump signs, saw literally two Clinton/Kaine signs on my way to the polls today and they were both in section 7 housing neighborhood.

>leaf

All syrup niggers must fucking hang