Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57206
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57297
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57288
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58006
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57182
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57186
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57740
hillaryclinton.com/donate/?raiser=49983.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he was alive he would have dropped the october surprise

but nope

There must be something in there

Like what?

Fucks me, but why release now?

Is this a fucking joke or?

Because the war is beginning now

They are just enjoying their time in the sun. They have done fuck all and all this postponing did nothing but help close the door on a sure fire Hillary win. Fuck knows what they think putting out now will change. Unless they show something like Hillary murdering a child. But her supporters would just cry it is fake anyhow.

It's gotta be something really bad that he thinks he can release it today and it has any effect! SOMETHING BIG IS A-COMIN, BOYS!

This could be something
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57206
>Got it.
>No more candidates for CIA and Dep SecDef then?
>Work up Locke and other USTR candidates?

BUMP
This is great for our pizzagate investigation.

What did he mean by this?

Bump

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57297
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57288

you guys getting 404 messages on these two emails? cant read them but clicked on the titles because they seemed potentially juicy

This is literally pointless.
Email damage has been done, anything now is for our own enjoyment unless its something vial. It can be a billion more collusions with PACs and other bullshit but if they remain in power NOTHING will happen

Who knows? Maybe he's releasing as they are processing.

same mate, dunno what the go is there

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58006

MOAR PIZZA w/ @jimicomet

some fishy shit

this.

Unless it is a video/photo of Hillary eating a baby, it's not going to have any affect today.

> wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57288
Its Internal Server Error, that means 500 you faggot did you learn something at you college except hot to threat faggots?

same here

I'm getting 404 on a bunch. left them up in my tabs to refresh on occasion --

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57182
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57186
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57740

sorry, 500

No. I don't care. He's a piece of shit.

And it would of already had to of been released to have any effect on the vote today.
Dont get me wrong, keep releasing these stupid fucking podesta emails cause it shows how fake the DNC is but as long as they remain in power everything will stay the same. It will only get harder

Wikileaks dropped the ball so fucking hard...

>Wanted to flag a dinner I'm doing at my house tomorrow for Hillary. Doing a fundraiser at my house with my brother John on October 6 at my house, John and I are cooking along with guest chefs James Alefantis of Comet Ping Pong Pizza and Buck's Camping and Fishing, Amy Brandwein of Centrolina and Massimo Fabbri of Ristorante Posto. Would love if you could go online and make your contribution here: hillaryclinton.com/donate/?raiser=49983.

that's kind of what happens when the united states government cuts your internet out and kidnaps you while impersonating your twitter account until after the election

Me too, and I could still get wikileaks when everyone else said it was taken down

You know, the goal never was to get Trump elected. The sooner you retards realize that the better. They said releases were going to continue even past the election.

Could it be the DDOS attack from the other day still?

Trump gets nominated
>we beat Jeb we've won the election
>kek wills it
>president elect la
>look at Trump, what stamina
>we go again! xD

Hillary overtakes Trump in the polls
>Coming from behind is the sign of a true president
>Trump will rape in the debates la

Hillary wins the debates
>she cheated, we still won all these polls we rigged
>Bernie supporters still won't vote for Hillary after what she said

Bernie comes out in support of Hillary
>Assange will do us a favour

Media doesn't care about any of the leaks
>they're letting shillary win
>c-cucks
>its still on as long as Trump doesn't fuck up too badly

Trump tapes get released
>b-but Trump said winning is easy
>the FBI will do us a favour
>b-big Comey with the last minute indictment
>i-it's not over yet

Hillary found innocent
>dems won't turn up on election day
>the polls are rigged

Hillary wins the election
>g-getting nominated was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>2020 is our year la

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four months to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Bill O'Reilly

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Ronald Reagan

Friendly reminder that Donald Trump said "this does not slip" to his colleagues after beating Jeb Bush in the primaries when the Republicans were in the driving seat to win their first presidential election in 8 years, before he literally slipped to let Hillary win a debate, resulting in defeat, before they threw away a 3 point lead in Ohio, meaning that Trump went into the election day with a mathematical chance of winning the presidency but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning he finished in second place, ultimately choking his best ever chance for the presidency, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off all his assets and fleeing the country.

This. The fix was on from the beginning. Nothing was ever going to change that. We all new that when comey shilled out in front of congress. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

And

>"aasange"

ASSange is a pedo victim himself. He's a gate keeper and by checking his teenage years in australia you find a strange community there.

>Here's >Shitload o' links:

Fuck off copy pasta shill

You fags have been co-opted by CTR from the start. When an user finds a real bombshell, one of you downplays and discourages. Someone finds a picture of a slice of pizza, "ZOMG!!! WE GOT THEM PEDOS NOW!!!! KEEP WORKING ON THIS!!!".

You have wasted a lot of time and talent in here, one of the most successful CTR op's in the HRC campaign. Better luck next time - oops, forgot that there won't be a next time.

Enjoy your pizza party, fags.

According to the ILLUMINATI CARDS - I know, but those shitty cards tell alot - Assange should be dead now.