It was alright. Obviously a mess but it managed to stay on two feet

It was alright. Obviously a mess but it managed to stay on two feet.

Would you say this is worth going to the cinema to see?
My brother in law was really into DC especially Batman, and he passed away today, he was really excited for this a few months ago and wanted to go with me to see it.
Should I just watch it online? Or go see it?

I honestly liked it. The only parts that really bothered me was Superman's face and Steppenwolf being a lame as fuck villain. They really should have just pushed back doing those reshoots until Cavill could have shaved that shit off his face. I'd rather have the movie pushed back to a later date and have it be really good then have it rushed out and end up looking the way it did.

The best part of the movie for me was all the interaction between the Justice League themselves. I felt like everyone had surprisingly good chemistry with each other.

Do it user,go see it in a cinema,the movie is good,not a maste piece but still good.

For me,the best parts are the ones with Superman(and the "Holy shit he can see me!" scene)

>obviously a mess
>manages to stay on its feet
>$300 million and this is all WB can manage

I think if the best a movie studio can do for that kind of time, investment, and resources in terms of IP (they have 80+ years of stories to draw upon, after all) is "I mostly didn't dislike it" or "meh," it is time for that movie studio to STOP making these, go away for five years, and come back when people have mostly forgotten how inept they handled these properties in their previous attempt.

It's nice and worth of the ticket. It's kinda right how Bruce and Diana acts like team parents and the scene with Aquaman at the transporter. Batman still felt like a stern no-power suit Iron man.

Flash quipping was sort of annoying, tolerable, but still pushing it, although I liked the joke he made where he is told to go east, so he starts running, and while he’s running, he says “I hope this is east” Also the thing he did to that guy in prison got a laugh out of me.

WE DON'T NEED A BILLION THREADS ABOUT THE DCEU. LET ALONE A BILLION ABOUT ONE FUCKING MOVIE. Move to a general or some shit.

I liked it, gave it a 7/10, the things that I didn't like were far outweighed by the things that I did like

I think the only joke that didn't land with my general audience was the blood sugar one he did. Other than that one he was tolerable.

Post yfw

NANI?!

That shit was great. Loved that whole sequence.

Loved that scene to be honest , Flash realizing that Sups can see him and move as fast as him was great.

Best scene in the whole film followed by steppenwolf vs amazons

God no don't ruin your brother's memory like that

Yeah it twas good enough to see in IMAX. The action is sweet.

Idk the full plot, but from what I've heard I feel like using Grail as the villain might have been a better idea. She's like evil Darkseid Wonder Woman and everybody loved the Wonder Woman movie so they'd probably eat it up.

Yeah I liked the movie but I think they could make Flash less fearful

I do like how they establish he's never actually been in any real danger.

>It was alright.

No...no.

You didn't see it

"Holy shit he can see me!'' dude that part was very funny

Honestly, the amount of hate this film is getting is retarded. There's never been a good film about capeshit. The Dark Knight was close to being a good film, but that's about it. These are popcorn flicks.They're fun romps where actors pretend to be comic book characters. Speed force, Gorilla sign language, exploding penguin toys, Mera taking on the New Gods with her water powers, Flash saving the day, etc. All good fun.

Flash was very dumb in this movie as in the scene that Alfred turns his back and everyone has been less he

Looking at the box office neither did anyone else

>what's your favorite thing about planet earth?

What do you think he was he about to say?

The thing with the guy in prison bothered me and kinda pissed me off in hindsight after he starts acting like a pussy when they go to confront Steppenwolf.
The fact that this guy, that states that he’s never fought before and is afraid of bugs AND TALL PEOPLE, would stand up to a motherfucker that is clearly taller and more ripped than him is just fucking nonsense.

His superpowers means he's in no danger with the guy in prison. It's the exact opposite with Steppenwolf, for the very first time his powers don't guarantee his safety.

It's Snyder's magnus opum
Ignore all the hate the film is getting, that's just critics who can't enjoy a proper cinematic experience. Definitely go see it, I guarantee you'll want to see it more than once in theaters

Butchered opus.

>The people

I want to believe it was that wholesome

I really liked the relay they did with the motherbox just trying to get it as far away from Steppenwolf as possible. It made a surprisingly fresh chase sequence

>Admitting to calling a movie bad without seeing it
Lol.

>fighting hippopotami
The way he was mocking those kids it wouldn't really surprise me

Why would I go watch a movie I know I’m gonna hate?

This movie was so shitty. How hard can it fucking be to make a good Justice League movie? It's not Shakespeare this shit shouldn't be so hard to get right.

Seriously why are you hitting refresh to see who reponds to you?

Based on the critic reviews I thought this was going to be a 4/10 tops. Going in with this mindset I was pleasantly surprised. Not a great movie like I would have wanted, but still a 7.5/10.

Aside from the weird CGI superman face, I thought this movie was the best Superman so far in the DCEU. He actually felt like Superman, and the hope and badassry he brought to the final fight was awesome.

Batman was pretty good, though the choreography for him wasn't as solid as BvS.

Wonder Woman is fine. Just Gal Gadot being Gal Gadot. Still hot as fuck for a twig.

Aquabro was good, just not enough screen time.

Cyborg was bland as always, but at least wasn't offensive.

Flash was autistic as fuck. Not that I mind, it just wasn't muh Flash. Still good special effects and decent characterization as long as you can fogive the massive change to his character.

I will say I am excited for the next teamup movie, and Man of Steel after watching this movie so that is something.

You can't even a little bit articulate what was wrong with it.

More people like it than dislike it and I bet that just burns you up inside.

>Aquabro was good, just not enough screen time.
Lucky you only 13 more months until he has TOO MUCH screentime

I didn't really like Aquaman. He felt very much like a bunch of execs sat down and discussed how everyone just sees him as the lame guy who talks to fish, and felt the best way to combat that was to make him a dudebro badass. He felt "cool" by committee.

It came across a little try hard.

I agree with his personality probably not going to be able to carry his own movie. But for this movie it worked to again lighten up Synder's universe.

It's garbage, don't listen to the pajeets in the thread shilling this shit. It fails on nearly every basic level of film-making.
The CGI is atrocious, the acting (Gal Gadot in particluar) is TV sit-com tier, the Cinematography is extremely bland, the score is generic as hell. The pacing is a mess, which is obvious since nearly a third of the movie was cut; The jarring reshoots don't help.
Oh, and Steppenwolf is borderline one of the most generic villains I've ever seen.
There is one good scene in the movie involving Flash and Superman, which you've probably already seen posted. Don't waste your time.

I liked everyone BUT batman

he just didn't feel like batman to me, he could have been any other super hero with the exact same lines and actor and I wouldn't have known what the role originally was

Was Wonder Woman clanging her bracelets together ever canon in the comics? Not that I'm complaining, it's cool she has some sort of energy projection powers now but I can't ever remember her doing that before the movies.

>A mustache

>I agree with his personality probably not going to be able to carry his own movie
Seems Momoa agrees with you too

The only line of his I liked was when he was talking to Wonder Woman about reviving Superman

>If there's even a fraction of a chance
because it felt like a callback to his line from BvS
>If there's even a 1% chance we have to take it as an absolute

I just like the idea of this Bruce basically getting all pic related about any and all plans that he sets his little heart on.

Flash is faster right? I really liked the scene so I justified it with flash still being young/new at the time of this fight.

I didn't like the tony stark line where he says "I'm rich" as a superpower.

I disagree, i think that it's the opposite, batman is the kind of rational guy that would oppose resurecting Superman if there was a small chance that he would end up like doomsday.

I think we can all agree that they pretty much got superman exactly right

That was the only thing the movie did right

That and they "you talk to fish" line he says to Aquaman.

Its lazy old well worn humour. It'd like Marvel doing an Uncle Bens rice joke in a Spider-Man film.

Oh he's not being Batman there, but I just like the idea of him being all conspiracy "you just don't understand!" Bats.

>batman doesn't quip

He makes sarcastic remarks all the time

Why is Steppenwolf a cgi monster?
Are all the New Gods going to be CGI monsters?

>they have 80+ years of stories to draw upon, after all
5 years.

By forcing in Cyborg they instantly short change the stories to about 1, invasion.

Flash was inexperienced with fighting. Let alone going up against a God Like being such as Superman. Add in the fact that some one was actually fast enough to see him move freaked the shit out of him. Plus as Aquaman said the guy is so nervous he keeps tripping on his feet. Which is exactly what happened in that fight.

In the movie I would say Flash has a slight speed advantage, but I am guessing he still hasn't even tapped into a fraction of the Speedforce yet.

You could take plenty of classic Justice League stories and adapt them so that Cyborg plays a role

Cyborg is much older than that

>It was alright. Obviously a mess but it managed to stay on two feet.
An "allright" film doesn't get to make its money back if it cost 300m to make. "Allright" films need to cost half that much.

Depends:
- If you absolutely hated MoS and BvS you'll like it
- If you liked MoS and BvS you'll like it
- If you like Age of Ultron you'll like it

What? It was absolutely shit.
>Lol do you bleed

>The fact that this guy, that states that he’s never fought before and is afraid of bugs AND TALL PEOPLE
The main baddie was at least 3 meters tall. That would intimidate anyone not named Superman.

I liked Man of Steel, thought Age of Ultron was okay, hated BvS and thought this shit was awful as well

I hated AoU but liked Justice League

I mainly hated AoU because all the avengers had the same personality and ultron himself was awful

I genuinely liked Cyborg.

>that booyah

I laughed. Fuck you.

>Flash was autistic as fuck. Not that I mind, it just wasn't muh Flash. Still good special effects and decent characterization as long as you can fogive the massive change to his character.
But this is how Bart acts.

This. I thought he would be put into the background but I actually really liked him

That was awesome, rigth in my childhood.... yeh, i liked this movie

At least, a short fight/cameo with Kalibak would had been great

Man of Steel was shit
I saw BvS with my bro in law and while it wasn't great, I enjoyed it a lot more than Man of Steel.
I saw age of ultron twice, once with some pals and once with my dad.
The "funny marvel humor" was especially shit in that movie but I'd say I enjoyed it more than MoS and BvS

He was talking to kids, i bet it would had been somthing funny, like... eating vegetables or somthing the kids would go oooouuuugh... idk

The bracer contain her power, she goes supersaiyan without them, i think they want to put that in game at some point

This is supposed to be Barry, not Bart.

Was I the only one waiting for the the reveal on what he said. I thought they would save it for an inspirational moment like when Superman first got his sanity back or at a moment where he needed to pull out more strength.

Now I will never know what he said

God I hope not. That is one of the more stupid aspects of Nu WW.

She is meant to be a warrior, not a brawler that relies on brute strength like Supes. That is why I prefer her to be several classes weaker physically than superman. It shows off her warrior skills more. The SSJ shit is basically a lazy way to power her up when she needs it, instead of her relying on magic weapons, or her skill.